Tai_MT's latest activity

• Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.
    @Touchfuzzy I'm a casual observer and player of video games. If I haven't heard of it, it's likely because the only way anyone knew...
  • Tai_MT
    1. Spec Ops: The Line had an interesting premise. The problem I had with that game is fairly early on, I realized the twist (because...
  • Tai_MT
    @Touchfuzzy Not sure how true that actually is. While there were a bunch of garbage games in the eras of SNES... What most people...
  • Tai_MT
    I dunno. It's like the latest and greatest graphics on whatever you game on today will look amazing in 5 years... or 10 years... I...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread Designing boss battles.
    Anything that doesn't set the boss up as "A test of what you've learned so far". I'm sorry, but I am perpetually annoyed when a game's...
  • Tai_MT
    I have played exactly one series of games in which I can praise the "environmental storytelling" and in which I actually cared that it...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread SV Weapon Attack Motions Question.
    That doesn't seem as useful. I'm just looking to use the sheets I bought as a "general" animation and don't want to set each individual...
  • Tai_MT
    Recently, I bought some resources off of Steam that would allow me to have more weapon animations in the SV battle system for RPG Maker...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    No, not SOMA. I don't remember what it was called, but it was like... forever ago. It's gonna drive me nuts that I can't remember it...
  • Tai_MT
    The game's plot was centered around the mystery of waking up in this high tech place and not knowing what was going on or why... and...
  • Tai_MT
    If I remember right, it was on multiple platforms, but I remember seeing it on an xbox 360, I think. It's been a lot of years. If I...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT updated their status.
    Can't think of the name of a game... Main character has amnesia and I think there were gravity manipulation things in the game... and...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread Is it even worth it?.
    I'm going to be a completely fantastic jerk for a minute. Your graphics don't matter what-so-ever except to that weird group of people...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread [Solved] Complicated issue.
    Okay... gonna backseat event here. It sounds like it's all built in the most convoluted way possible. Create your items. Have their...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread [Solved] Complicated issue.
    Not sure what I"m looking at here. I think you might have some contradictions. "If Light Job Change Finish Quest If Off" and then it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendechuu