Tai_MT's latest activity

• Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread Any FFXIV players?.
    It's easier to have all the classes on hand, because if you have many of the same level, they can share the same gear a lot of the time...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread Any FFXIV players?.
    @RachelTheSeeker Yeah, level 30 is when you get the quest for all the baseline Jobs to level up into classes. So, you'll do the Level...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread Advice about space.
    Okay, I'll spell it out for you. The point is that if your game is small, the map limit doesn't matter. If your game approaches larger...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT reacted to ATT_Turan's post in the thread Advice about space with Like Like.
    The maximum number of maps is 999, so even 300 maps is nowhere near that limit. I think this is more of a personal preference - if you...
  • Tai_MT
    It probably depends on how large your game is. I think most players being "untidy" and building about a 10 hour game will easily hit...
  • Tai_MT
    @ATT_Turan The map space itself is probably negligible. At least in terms of file size, but if you're just looking to reduce the size...
  • Tai_MT
    I would also recommend using fewer maps. Granted, maps don't really take up much of your space once you get it ready for playing, but...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT updated their status.
    I don't care what your song is. I'm just a sucker for a sick guitar riff.
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    @bgillisp As boring as it is, it's intentional. It's the only "grindy" quest in the game. The reason for it existing is... sort of...
  • Tai_MT
    When you make a deliberately grindy quest in which you need to kill 792 of an enemy... it's REALLY not that fun to playtest it to make...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT reacted to Bendyizzt's comment on Tai_MT's profile post with Like Like.
    Yes
  • Tai_MT
    Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
  • Tai_MT
    The assumption was made off your first post because you were heavily focused on delivering the reward rather than the quest itself...
  • Tai_MT
    Thought process and life experiences are based fairly heavily on a number of factors. They may seem irrelevant to the topic at hand...
  • Tai_MT
    @Trihan I would like to point out that it's a basic tenant of game design. It's as old as time. Heck, D&D uses a form of it. The...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:
I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spark180