Tai_MT's latest activity

• Tai_MT
    Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    Yeah, just a prebuilt Alienware one. I know jack about computers and lack the patience in trying to just build one from scratch.
  • Tai_MT
    Yeah, I didn't even go "ultra high end". I just picked some of the best options available on Alienware and I got a freakin' monstrosity...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT updated their status.
    Spend $5,000 on a new gaming PC. Didn't expect it to be like 1 foot wide, 2 feet tall, and weigh like 100+ pounds. The heck did I get...
  • Tai_MT
    @lianderson Look man, I've won every single fight I've ever been in by at least 3 blocks. LET'S GO!
  • Tai_MT
    How to easily start a fight with almost anyone on the planet: "I don't agree with your point of view because..."
  • Tai_MT
    I don't really know anything about programming except how to "generally" read the raw text dump of most of the languages (basically, I...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT commented on zerobeat032's profile post.
    I've never really seen the difference between 30 and 60, to be honest. As long as there's no "stutter", I really can't tell. But, when...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT commented on zerobeat032's profile post.
    Owch. Sounds like my PC when I try to run Satisfactory. Runs at a buttery 30 fps... until combat. Then, suddenly, it drops to around...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread Thanks RPG Maker Community.
    Not sure if you've had the fun experience of this yet, since you're new... But, just wait until you figure out that some of the simple...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT commented on NeTT's profile post.
    Still kickin'. Not sure I remember you, but welcome back!
  • Tai_MT
    Yes it was! The longest I've ever owned one (aside from my original Hewlett Packard with Windows 3.1 installed on it) and the amount of...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT commented on TheoAllen's profile post.
    Even more fun when they use "accounts" instead of "players". They stop citing the statistic when accounts have a monthly fee... and...
  • Tai_MT
    Welp, it's been more than 10 years with this PC and now the internal fan died and I've got "heat damage". It's been a good run...
  • Tai_MT
    A profile update basically turned into a "topic" and we've got a "character limit". So... lots of comments.
  • Tai_MT
    Then, you get weird outliers like this one: A song I would never have enjoyed... if I hadn't played Mass Effect, which gave the song...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So close to being finished with this portion, feels like it's been taking forever
Tukold2.PNGTukold3.PNGTukold1.PNG
This enemy cannot remain in the game. But the transform state is working pretty good.
0Tf9C6H.png
huge_melusine_face.png

If anyone sees this, I would love some feedback on this art for a villain in my game.
Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiwataricorp