Tai_MT's latest activity

• Tai_MT
    Bromance: Best I've seen is from Oresuki (Are You The Only One Who Loves Me?). The entire anime is a subversion of the harem/romance...
  • Tai_MT
    Personally, I prefer to write adults. The only aspect of "being a kid" that I ever identified with... even as a child... is how intense...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread Stat Checks?.
    I never said or even implied that you had to use the information as a practical application. The purpose of your learning is purely...
  • Tai_MT
    The only insertion I have to say to this is: Sometimes where you set out to go is not really where you wanted to be. Starting down the...
  • Tai_MT
    @Frostorm In regards to theorycrafting... it largely will depend on how the game itself is designed. I can't speak for others (or...
  • Tai_MT
    @Frostorm I guess you never heard of Roll20? Fantasy Grounds? :D Or even basic message boards? D&D and Tabletops can be played...
  • Tai_MT
    @Frostorm You're too hung up on the definitions rather than the mechanics. To the point that it's literally blinded you to the point I...
  • Tai_MT
    Probably because I didn't add any details and left it as vague as possible. The underlying concept is that "any team can overcome any...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT updated their status.
    "Be as honest as you possibly can as often as you can. It makes your lies much easier to believe."
  • Tai_MT
    This is most of my issue with Skill Checks. Not that they announce the failure. But, they also announce success conditions. Not only...
  • Tai_MT
    This is only partially true. Some people are crafting games based on numerical rules. Others are crafting games based on more than a...
  • Tai_MT
    Honestly, I only use it for two things. It's never really made sense to me in an RPG to have a "stat check" that the player can see and...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread How Many Encounters?.
    Honestly, for me... it depends on what your battle system is. If your battle system is entirely built around stats... I only want like...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT commented on Wavelength's profile post.
    Thanks!
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT commented on Wavelength's profile post.
    With my limited skillset, it would basically have to be something with a wide variety of instruments and an ability to just write "sheet...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS