Tai_MT's latest activity

• Tai_MT
    My general rule is "no". Why? Very simple. Complete your game first. Once your game is completed and playable... THEN spend money to...
  • Tai_MT
    @gambitben Quite a bit off topic, but I'll bite. Same way anyone else on these forums does. I tend to just make a post a day (or...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    Yes, because taught behavior based on societal norms is definitely a "personal feeling", a "taste", and an "opinion".
  • Tai_MT
    "Subjective" stems from outside forces you can't control. "Comedy" isn't really subjective since it is from learned shared behaviors...
  • Tai_MT
    without a brain that works the same way to connect the same random junk to the same random places to produce the same amusing thought...
  • Tai_MT
    What a person may find funny CAN be subjective. I do not personally laugh at fart jokes and toilet humor. Nor do I laugh at most...
  • Tai_MT
    The problem with the "comedy is subjective!" argument is that it often ignores reality just so people don't have to explain why...
  • Tai_MT
    1. I don't know. I don't really write "heroes". I personally don't find them all that interesting as they inevitably become the...
  • Tai_MT
    @Dalph The point is that despite Blockhead being similarly stupid to Rick and Morty, one makes me laugh while the other is painful to...
  • Tai_MT
    @Dalph If can make me laugh, but Rick and Morty doesn't... Are you SURE it's not a problem with the show and it's comedy? Some things...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread Hit Chance Poll.
    I wouldn't call it "imaginary" as much as "generalized". The games are very much real, I'm just not talking about a specific one and am...
  • Tai_MT
    Most of the "Adult Swim" lineup was pretty terrible. I remember enjoying Moral Orel, 'cause it was like dark comedy to some extent. It...
  • Tai_MT
    I started with Episode 1. I got like 15 minutes into it and the show was actively hurting me. The dialogue was just... it was bad...
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT updated their status.
    I tried to watch Rick and Morty. I really did. How can something so painfully unfunny and actively annoying be so popular?
  • Tai_MT
    Tai_MT replied to the thread Hit Chance Poll.
    From my frame of reference, the "imaginary average game" isn't all that imaginary. It's... fairly ubiquitous. However, that's probably...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Check out SpokenWord- my text-to-speech plugin for RPG Maker MV!
just watched spacex launch. was awesome.
Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
Currently playing final fantasy 3 on DS. It's an old one but its a classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizz