Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I played Mass Effect Andromeda since 6:30 this morning. At 12:30 now, I'm making lunch and switching back to game making. Much better.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    How come we can't salvage the Kett stuff we run across? I don't understand that either. I'd love to bring colonists out to their abandon vehicles and drive them back to our bases for use. It'd save us so much in material costs for our own settlements! I'd have people out there with acetalyn(sp?) torches ripping their stuff apart after we cleared it out.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You're mission as pathfinder becomes pointless after establishing the Eos settlement. I mean, you think you cleared the way for humanity to make its first town? Nah! There was another colony, somehow, there long before you came along. How did those humans colonise a cave when the radiation was so strong it killed you in a few seconds? No idea. The whole uprising backstory made no sense to me.
    Reactions: Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I kept wondering why they didn't just look for a viable planet instead of trying on planets they had originally planned on... but were no longer viable. I mean, was there no backup plan? Wasn't the journey 600 years? What if an asteroid had rendered a planet completely unfixable? What was the plan? Settle on the barren irradiated remains of rock?
    My apartment... is... too hot... to work... on my game... blehhhh.... AC weather... I'm pretty sure.
    Reactions: Schade
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I will seriously trade you. Those are ideal conditions for me to not just be comfortable, but to be productive. :D
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'd rather be cool than warm, too. I can't stand the height of summer - it always ends up with me just doing nothing but lying in front of a fan. xD
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I usually crank my AC to maxed out and lay in front of it. Summer sucks for me. The rain brings me inspiration (dunno why it always gets me in the right headspace), and the cold weather makes me comfortable and confident.
    I think I'll skip my Cleric skills for the moment. I'm going to go into my Pirate skills. I have more ideas for those.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    More like, "Threaten", which is a taunt... "Grenade" which hits all enemies (most skills in my game only hit a single target so this is rare, and it can be upgraded to inflict sleep or burn)... and "Swashbuckling" which requires use of a Saber and strikes random targets using the Speed stat.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Oh, and "Rally", which raises the Speed or Reflex of all allies (Speed is the Agility Stat. Reflex is the Luck stat). I've got WAY MORE IDEAS for Pirates than I do for Clerics who can't heal.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    What about "Drink rum"? Cumulative status effect. For each time you drink it, you gain 10% resistance to all elements but lose 10% hit rate. Haha! Have it stack up to a maximum of 50% resists or something.
    Thief skills complete! There's a lot more "direct damage" type skills in there than I would've anticipated. On to my Cleric! Meh...
    I just realized that I might not give my players enough information when choosing how to level up their skills. Back to the drawing board!
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Nah.. Fk the players!
    I only need a single skill left to create for my Thief. I'm makin' progress! Next will be my Cleric... not looking forward to that.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    maybe take inspiration from the clergy irl. Like how they would weild clubs because killing was a sin, and give the cleric skills meant to harm the opponent but not kill them. Or skills that require sacrifice of their own ability or stats to show selflessness
    It is very difficult to come up with compelling Thief type skills and Cleric skills that don't heal.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    For thief skills you could have skills/buffs which increase one's critical hit chance, as well as self-Agi buff, or a blinding spell on an enemy, or maybe some skill that uses gold as a cost.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Why not status aliment skills for the thief?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Defense buffs, Agility buffs, Wall, Speed buffs, Magic buffs, Light offensive magic, etc.

Agree with Bgillisp. Status ailments for thief would be cool as well as stealing items, possibly ability to throw weapons or maybe do speed and dodge buffs for the party.
    Which sounds more terrifying? Entropic or Necrotic?
    Is it weird that I want to own all the RPG Maker programs even though I have no idea what I'd do with them all?
    Celianna
    Celianna
    I own like 4 of them, and currently only use one, so ... nope, not weird.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Not weird to me, either. Pretty sure I have em all (even VX) that have been released, primarily so that if I go resource hunting, I know I can use what I've found no matter what engine the terms say I need to have. For use, though, I only use MV.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Pretty sure I own all of them available for PC. Mainly for the reasons bgillisp said.
    I just deleted 797 e-mails out of my account. Only 4,200+ left to go. E-mail is so tedious... Next time I don't wait 3 years to check it.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You didn't carelessly delete an email from the prince of Nigeria concerning your vast inheritance, did you? :p
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Most of what clogs up my e-mail is notifications from this website, notifications from YouTube about replies to my comments there, and notifications from Facebook... about lots of whatevers people tag me in or reply to me about. It's a lot of pointless spam, ha ha.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    As of right now, I have 23,879 unread emails in my inbox. Not because I'm lazy to check them. But because I get so much spam that I've given up having to regularly delete it.
    I was up late celebrating my friends' birthday with him. On days like this, I really miss the caffeine I gave up over a month ago.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Right there with you. Ever since giving up caffeine I just feel like sh*t. I don't feel that extra boost of focus or concentration. I seem to sleep more, too.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm actually sleeping a lot better without caffeine, but I do feel a bit shiftless and out of sorts. This is the second time I've given up caffeine and I remember the last time being just this rough too.
    Watching the new MST3K. I'm... not sure how I feel about this. The low budget and lame jokes feel forced. How is that possible?
    I spent an hour this morning importing my VX Ace monsters into MV. I'm amazed how well the art styles match each other.
    I tried to joke around with one of my friends today. Forgot she wasn't the one who likes my humor. I miss my best friend during Holidays.
    I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't like the current crop of "space sim" games and think they're sorely lacking.
    Llareian
    Llareian
    I console myself that RimWorld is still in alpha.
    "Enjoy our new Wimblos Cookies! Fresh stock from Sweet Retreats! Come on down and enjoy the soft and sweet flavors with crunchy filling!"
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Sardberry-flavored Wimblos Cookies are the best <3 I love the way the texture changes as you chew it.
    I was going to go to bed. Instead I loaded up my music playlist and opened MV. Now I'm rocking out and staring at my screen. Sidetracked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
Meet the crew...Arrrr!
Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rai1209