Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Someone just tried to convince me that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the "boiled" steaks at restaurants and an actual fried/grilled steak. I come from a place that creates its own steaks, so why wouldn't I know the difference? Maybe a silly City Slicker can't... But I can! I avoid restaurants that boil their freakin' steaks. I'm not paying more for less.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Never heard of boiling steak.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    "You don't drop a slab of meat in the water." Lol that's definitely what I was picturing and I was like WTF.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    @ Sharm

Stew meat around my family is often a steak if that is cheaper than a roast, otherwise it is a roast. Either way it turns out delicious.
    Meh, my package got "delayed due to weather". How does that even happen in my state? terrible weather is like... THE NORM here. Weather where it's being shipped from isn't even bad, actually. -_-" I was hoping to read these books over the weekend.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    It also depends on the weather in between the two places as well. I do agree it's frustrating though to pay for express shipping and still have to wait. Maybe look at the terms and see if you are eligible for a refund?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I only hate shipping delays when you pay for the most expensive ones.

If I pay for 2 day shipping and it comes in a week, why is it called 2 day shipping?

I understand that stuff happens, but I end up paying for there mistakes majority of the time.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I am guessing the rain, sleet, snow slogan was not true after all.
    So... I ordered D&D Fifth edition books this morning. Got a small group (three people) ready to go irl to play with me. I really hope it wasn't a waste of money and is really fun. The selling point for me? More emphasis on roleplaying, less on combat this time out.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    We're playing at home. They have a baby, and it will easier to stay there than get a babysitter for when we play. Plus, they have the furniture for it, ha ha.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Lol, sounds like you are all set then! ^_^
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I wish I had a group of friends that would try D&D with me. D:
    I got Farcry 4 last night with my gift card. Am I supposed to like Pagan Min this much? Can I side with him? Is that not an option? Seriously, dude seems cool to me...
    Okay, I'm back to playing Pokemon. Not sure why. I just am. And I'm getting close to completing the Central Kalos dex... without having even beaten the Elite Four yet.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    It is a fun game, but for me too easy to beat.
    For Christmas... I got a card table! FINALLY! I have a workspace! I can write away from the distraction of my computer! I can work on other projects away from the distraction of my computer! And yes, I can also work on my game away from the distraction of my computer.
    Merry Ghostmas everyone! This year, I'm dressing up as The Number 1 Guy! If you don't understand, just youtube it.
    I'm tired of living in a world of "Good Enough". You know what's "Good Enough"? When nobody can do what you dol ike you can and you cannot be replaced. That is "Good Enough". Anything less and you're just a loser.
    stupid enough to like FF13
    If only striving for perfection actually guaranteed you'd get better results than other people who put in no effort at all...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I still feel better than if I went the cheap route. You see in today's video games and the fans are not happy. Probably why indie games are so popular.
    stupid enough to like FF13
    A few thousand people scream their heads off non-stop about a game like Star Wars: Battlefront.

And it still MASSIVELY outsells shallow indie crap.
    It sometimes makes me fairly sad that a lot of the most interesting and yet obscure anime I watch earns such low marks from critics and reviewers. I mean, I know what I watch isn't exactly "enlightened", but a lot of it is at least better than Naruto in terms of ratings... sheesh...
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Don't feel TOO bad, the unwashed masses can never appreciate True Art, only a mockery of it, tainted and smudged...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Naruto really could have been better. But it was all about Naruto and Sasuke. Most characters like Sakura and Tsunade were great fighters but only got a few actual fights. Plus only team 7 was able to fight in the final battle. At least in Fairy Tail, Bleach, One piece, and Rave everyone fights. Agree with philteredkhaos. Don't count on people's opinions. If you enjoy something who cares what everyone else thinks.
    From now on, I'm going to take any "tl;dr" comment as admission by the user to being of substandard intelligence.
    SPP
    It's Too Lazy;didn't read not too long;didn't read. I mean if someone made a comment as long as Microsoft's EULA I would say the same and pretty sure those who skipped have much better things to do than read that stupid EULA and those people might even have masters/pHDs or something which is substandard to you aye prof!? (not implying I have one atm)

Well this got derailed...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm with Matseb. You should try to make all of your responses as clear and concise as possible. Too many people think a large block of text is a well thought out, intelligent, reply. In truth, most walls of text can be condensed into a paragraph or so. There's no need to repeat yourself over and over again, or say the same thing in different ways.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Keep it short and to the point. No one wants to read a mile long paragraph. I am really bad about this sometimes in my status updates. LOL
    So... I just found out that they're bringing MST3K back... and there's a trailer for a new Independance Day. I'm sorry, but I'm thrilled now :D
    Now that I'm feeling magnificently better (if that even makes any kind of sense), I am ordering two pizzas for supper tonight and working on my actual book story. I got inspiration to do so while at work today, so I think I should sit down and see if I can't put out at least two chapters tonight.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Good idea while it is fresh in your memory.
    Here is your homework for today/tonight. "Weasel Word". Once you know about it, you see it, you cannot unsee it.
    trouble time
    trouble time
    I may or may not be able to unsee it.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Here's the vote for tonight: "Weasel Woo". He's such a cheapo deepo.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Think I'll say the dog ate it. XD
    Why do people constantly confuse "Quality" with "Value"? Quality is measurable, value is the sum of subjective personal opinions. It isn't that hard!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    No, that's subjective personal opinion you're exercising there. You like it, but you know it's junk. If you don't consider it junk, then you're required to list all the qualities it has (Quality!) that make it "not junk". That's the reason "guilty pleasures" exist. Because we can like things that are terrible, terribly made, or are just socially awkward.
    trouble time
    trouble time
    What about the quality of a video game, I think Chrono trigger is mediocre and wasn't worth the money I paid for it, is it now objectively bad? Also I think this microwave I want should only be valued at 20$ when it's worth 70$ should I get it for 20?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    It can become confusing to those unfamiliar with it. It took me a while to get it but it still sounds complicated. Depends on the person.
    Trip to the doctor! Another Nasal Infection. Okay, something is seriously wrong that I keep getting these things. This is like the third one in 6 months. At least I got the good anti-biotics this time out (or they should be, for what they cost!). I think it's time to dose up again and crash.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Bad allergies can cause frequent sinus infections. Maybe you should check that out. (people's allergies can change with time so it could be a new allergy).

Note: I speak from experiencing the same issue in the past.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Is the place you live protected enough against moisture? a damp place can have such effect. maybe check for mould on your walls or behind furnitures and under your bed
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Agree with Littlefish and Awesomecool. You can get a secondary infection from allergies if they are not treated. I would definitely visit and ENT to find out. Good luck.
    Nearly 12 hours of sleep last night. I woke up feeling a little reinvigorated, but still like crap. Must be time to take my horse pills again and go back to sleep. But, I guess, first, I need to call in to work.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Hang in there. It just has to wind it's way out of your system.
    Sick as a dog, watching a movie, and already hate one of the main characters, and thinking about dinking around with my card game while I eat some supper before crashing...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Hang in there and get well soon. I usually game but sometimes all I can do is sleep.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Get well soon, Tai.
    Dear Crunchyroll... I seriously do NOT mind advertisements with my anime. However, I would appreciate you running them all BEFORE it starts and not randomly 4 times, for three ads a piece, in random places of my anime. It's a little annoying.
    Video games, at their core, are amazing people making amazing things that allow others to feel amazing too.
    Haydeos
    Haydeos
    That's media in general, just like Music & Art :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    no, not media in general. Not the news programs. They are all about devious people making horrible things that make others feel miserable.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Or about people making others feel miserable just because they can.
    Okay, okay, I'm awake. I don't want to be, but I am. Is it Friday yet? I want this week to be over so I can catch up on sleep.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    One more day. I need to rest too and get my head cleared. My ear has been stopped up for about a week but no fever. Weird.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It's Friday where I am ;) Mwahahahahaaaaaaaa!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Still about four hours to go here in the states.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STZarok