Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's snowy out. It's icy out. I'm wore out from today. Time to order pizza and put EVERYTHING on hold while I actually work on my game. With 4 days play time in Fallout 4, I need a freakin' break.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    *huddles under blankets with hot chocolate* Just you wait Shaz. 6 more months and our situations will be reversed.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yes, but this is now, and I can gloat :)

Don't worry - we've had rotten high temps the last few weeks, and it's only a matter of time before summer really hits :(
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Shaz - The word Summer alone is enough to make a man jelly (If it is winter where they are at of course).
    Collected all 20 Bobbleheads in Fallout 4 today. Four day project. I'm glad I'm finally done with that, but now I have no idea what to do in game. I guess work on leveling up...
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Now you can finally play the game.
    Ekanselttar
    Ekanselttar
    See all the variations of the weapons in your disposal.Kick some butt with a baseball bat with dual saws.Or a tactical junk jet.
    Playing Fallout 4. I just ran into a random NPC Ghoul in Goodneighbor that sounds EXACTLY like Lisa Simpson from The Simpsons. What the heck is going on here!?
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    The Simpsons will never be the same.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Haha. That's funny. I'll eventually get my copy when it goes on sale.
    Playing Fallout 4, working on building up my settlements... And just realized I'd been making "wind noises" with my mouth the entire time I was building. o_O
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I did also end up with a Hunting Rifle that did 10 points of freeze damage on hit and instantly froze enemies when I activated my critical. I save that for REALLY bad problems. But, it's my other sniper rifle that is always short on ammo as well. .308 ammo is only slightly less plentiful than shotgun shells.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Really? I was never short on .308 ammo. I have 300+ on me at all times, unless I didn't return to a settlement for a while. Then again, I also found a lot of chems (Psycho, mentats, etc) which I never used, so I'd basically be getting all of my supplies for free. On the other hand, the .50 ammo you can upgrade the hunting rifle to use is far more rare than the .308 variety on my playthrough.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I got my sniper rifle from Salem - it deals bonus damage against bugs and Mirelurks; which is a massive bonus, since Mirelurks were annoying to kill.
    I just beat Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void. All I have to say is... SCREW that final mission. Seriously, I just BARELY freakin' won that one. And I had to skip one of the achievements to do it. Ending was great though, if people care.
    I like my new mouse, but it's a little strange to use. I keep accidently hitting the buttons on the right hand side of the mouse when I don't mean to. But, hey, at least it glows green! I guess that's cool.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Lol. Razer brand?

I used to have a Razer Deathadder that I won in a screenshot contest back in college. Good mouse, but it eventually wore out.
    I bought a "Gaming Mouse" tonight. My old mouse is having issues with the left clicker not working sometimes. I'm... not sure I need this many buttons... Or maybe I can use it in Guild Wars 2...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I saw one of those but did not know what all those buttons were for.
    Fallout 4 has stripped my drive to do any work on my game. I open it every day, stare at it for like 20 minutes, then go back to Fallout.
    Stoic
    Stoic
    I feel Fallout's productivity killing grip slipping after a week of playing every night
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I've been splitting my time between StarCraft 2 and Fallout 4. Neither has a deathgrip on me, but Fallout keeps me from working on my own game, ha ha.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Use it as inspiration to create something awesome.
    Okay, I'm gamed out at the moment. Fallout 4 and Starcraft 2 are great and everything, but I need a proper break, I think. Not sure how much cash I got on hand, but a trip to Walmart for windowshopping purposes might be just what I need. It is possible to play too many video games.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    no, there is no such thing as too many video games, but there is to much time spent playing video games
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Not sure, but I hate watching mine sit on the shelf untouched. But that is just me. Right now I probably have enough to play to retirement. XD
    Pokemon Red. Pokemon Blue. Pokemon Yellow. All coming to Nintendo e-shop for the 3DS on February 27th. Nostalgia Goggles Activate!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    yeah, but what would be really cool is if you could import your pokemon from those to new gen games. :3
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Pikachu with Surf! ^_^
    I'm five hours into Fallout 4. What have I done in game? Tidy up the town and loot everything humanly possible to use as scrap. Oh, and I guess I picked up the dog. What, there's more to this game? I'm not there yet, I guess.
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    I cant wait to get my copy.
    Iavra
    Iavra
    Kinda reminds me of how i play MGS V...probably 100 hours in and i just arrived on the 2nd continent, but completed every sidequest and optional goal, finished every quest without getting noticed once (not always S-rank, though, i like to take my time...) and researched about everything possible...
    Iavra
    Iavra
    Oh, and i probably extracted the entire map at least 3 times over. I wonder how all of this fits on my motherbase.
    5 hours, 45 minutes... I'm getting antsy! I need to play some Wasteland 2 to tide me over.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Wasteland 2 any good?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yeah, reminds me a lot of Fallout 1 and 2. I like it, and the storyline is pretty good.
    Picked up "Pneuma" on Xbox Live for free. Ten minutes in and I'm sick of this "Museum Simulator with obvious design to try to be artsy instead of a game". If I want one of these with puzzles, I'll just go play Myst... Meh.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    ...And the ending didn't really surprise me. Huh.
    War... War never changes. 5 Days :D
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    I'll wait for the third party mods that make the game finished. Let me know when those hit :)
    Iavra
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm getting it as midnight release. Then, I took off a week of work to play it. 10th through the 17th I got off to play! But, I also have the final installment of StarCraft 2 to play as well. PLENTY OF TIME! :D
    Me: Leave a critique of a game on a forum, with reasons why I leave that critique and why I think there is "spin" on that game. Random guy in the forum: Sends me a message on Xbox One telling me to go kill myself for my opinion and nobody cares what I think. o_O Children these days really take crap personally!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It was only Destiny, and I was simply critiquing the numbers they released on "total players" and "average hours" and pointing out how those were misleading by design. I put a comment at the bottom that said, "The Taken King costs $120 in total, or $160 if you buy all the emotes. Do you know what I can get in Guild Wars 2 for that kind of money?"

Which, is what the kid was telling me to go die over, basically.
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    Rofl, wow...

I do really hate when people casually tell people to kill themselves.. but that person must be a complete, self entitled, immature, child.
    Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    I play mkx on ps4 and people message me all the time telling me to kill myself. Very humorous at times.
    Getting close to done transferring all my data over to MV! :D Now, if only I could find an easier way to do battle animations...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I found that tweening solved many of my problems whilst using the animation editor. It saves so much time.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Agree Tai_mt. I still haven't mastered sprite animating.
    Halo 5: The game that reminds me why I don't play any game online. There isn't a dev alive that can make a proper matchmaking system.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I heard quite a few cheat and make their characters invincible and just waste players. A couple my friends quit playing online as a result.
    Just finished the campaign for Halo 5. All I got to say is "huh" and then, "that's it?" followed by, "I guess the entire galaxy is screwed now.". Aside from some issues I had with level length and how combat generally worked (felt more like a shooting gallery than tactical shooting that Halo has generally been), it was a pretty good and fun experience.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Some games these days are copy and paste this into that, change a couple of things, and then boom put on a new title and sell it.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    What was wrong with classic halo, why do we need to have super jet packs and ground pounds...I'm sticking with the original trilogy.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I never understood why Square went to real looking characters either. It doesn't seam like a fantasy if the characters look like real people.
    Lunch hour? Yeah, I'm eating lunch and writing new story details and fine points for my MV remake of my game! :D
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Lol, have fun! Just don't lose track of time in the process! :p
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah it passes by real quick.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrSunshine