Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, is it 6 already?  I should probably go shopping tonight.  Or do something productive.
    I just watched an hour long video of someone playing XCOM 2. They had to destroy a structure and return to their drop zone to win. It's so frustrating to watch them send their shotgun/melee class out to destroy the objective instead of doing it from long range with snipers. -_-" Seriously. That went on 6 turns longer than it should have.
    I woke up at three fourty a.m. today. Nightmare woke me and I didn't want to go back to sleep. That's rare for me, considering I don't even usually hit REM cycles when I sleep. So, I did some actual paper and pencil mapping for D&D and played some Tomb Raider. Now I get to work on the set-up for the campaign! After breakfast, of course.
    Huh... ADOM got added to Steam. Well... that's interesting. Always wondered what happened to that D&D Roguelike I used to play 15 years ago.
    I just saw on my Facebook feed that a bunch of my friends (and the people who made the meme) can't do math. Yep, the stupid powerball crap. "We could end poverty, blah blah blah". Nope, wrong, you did the math incorrectly. Remember when they used to teach math in school? Apparantly, that's no longer the case.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Those commercials make me laugh: "We spent a bunch of money to tell you that you can feed a family for $0.05 a day. But we willspend more money on this tv ad then will go to a starving family."
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I have a hard time trusting those adds. I just give to a local food bank or charity.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    lol Chester! A piece of pie cut four ways can yield 10 pieces. XD Now I want pie.
    Okay. FINALLY finished the "Player's Handbook" for D&D 5E. There is simultaneously a lot of content... and not much content. I'm not sure how they did that, but... it's interesting, at least.
    ARMR
    ARMR
    Honestly, they could've just lumped the PHB and the DMG together into one big corebook. Games is fun though.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yeah, the way the DM's book is reading so far, they pretty much could have, ha ha.
    Okay, time to take a break from reading the new D&D material and go get my lotto ticket and maybe some supper and supplies at Walmart, ha ha.
    ARMR
    ARMR
    Uh huh... But where can i send my material to WotC so they print 3.5 materials? As far as I am concerned, 3.5 books are still printed, but those are the old books. WotC is not giving support to that system, only the fans are, and most of them moved to Pathfinder.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    i'm guessing the website... never sent in my home brewed stuff

and of course they stoped making new stuff themselves, they havent come up with anything new since 2.0, they just remake the same books to work with the new rules in the new edition
    ARMR
    ARMR
    I'll leave it at this, I won't want to keep taking over OP's status update. :)
    Someone just tried to convince me that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the "boiled" steaks at restaurants and an actual fried/grilled steak. I come from a place that creates its own steaks, so why wouldn't I know the difference? Maybe a silly City Slicker can't... But I can! I avoid restaurants that boil their freakin' steaks. I'm not paying more for less.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Never heard of boiling steak.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    "You don't drop a slab of meat in the water." Lol that's definitely what I was picturing and I was like WTF.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    @ Sharm

Stew meat around my family is often a steak if that is cheaper than a roast, otherwise it is a roast. Either way it turns out delicious.
    Meh, my package got "delayed due to weather". How does that even happen in my state? terrible weather is like... THE NORM here. Weather where it's being shipped from isn't even bad, actually. -_-" I was hoping to read these books over the weekend.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    It also depends on the weather in between the two places as well. I do agree it's frustrating though to pay for express shipping and still have to wait. Maybe look at the terms and see if you are eligible for a refund?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I only hate shipping delays when you pay for the most expensive ones.

If I pay for 2 day shipping and it comes in a week, why is it called 2 day shipping?

I understand that stuff happens, but I end up paying for there mistakes majority of the time.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I am guessing the rain, sleet, snow slogan was not true after all.
    So... I ordered D&D Fifth edition books this morning. Got a small group (three people) ready to go irl to play with me. I really hope it wasn't a waste of money and is really fun. The selling point for me? More emphasis on roleplaying, less on combat this time out.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    We're playing at home. They have a baby, and it will easier to stay there than get a babysitter for when we play. Plus, they have the furniture for it, ha ha.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Lol, sounds like you are all set then! ^_^
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I wish I had a group of friends that would try D&D with me. D:
    I got Farcry 4 last night with my gift card. Am I supposed to like Pagan Min this much? Can I side with him? Is that not an option? Seriously, dude seems cool to me...
    Okay, I'm back to playing Pokemon. Not sure why. I just am. And I'm getting close to completing the Central Kalos dex... without having even beaten the Elite Four yet.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    It is a fun game, but for me too easy to beat.
    For Christmas... I got a card table! FINALLY! I have a workspace! I can write away from the distraction of my computer! I can work on other projects away from the distraction of my computer! And yes, I can also work on my game away from the distraction of my computer.
    Merry Ghostmas everyone! This year, I'm dressing up as The Number 1 Guy! If you don't understand, just youtube it.
    I'm tired of living in a world of "Good Enough". You know what's "Good Enough"? When nobody can do what you dol ike you can and you cannot be replaced. That is "Good Enough". Anything less and you're just a loser.
    stupid enough to like FF13
    If only striving for perfection actually guaranteed you'd get better results than other people who put in no effort at all...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I still feel better than if I went the cheap route. You see in today's video games and the fans are not happy. Probably why indie games are so popular.
    stupid enough to like FF13
    A few thousand people scream their heads off non-stop about a game like Star Wars: Battlefront.

And it still MASSIVELY outsells shallow indie crap.
    It sometimes makes me fairly sad that a lot of the most interesting and yet obscure anime I watch earns such low marks from critics and reviewers. I mean, I know what I watch isn't exactly "enlightened", but a lot of it is at least better than Naruto in terms of ratings... sheesh...
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Don't feel TOO bad, the unwashed masses can never appreciate True Art, only a mockery of it, tainted and smudged...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Naruto really could have been better. But it was all about Naruto and Sasuke. Most characters like Sakura and Tsunade were great fighters but only got a few actual fights. Plus only team 7 was able to fight in the final battle. At least in Fairy Tail, Bleach, One piece, and Rave everyone fights. Agree with philteredkhaos. Don't count on people's opinions. If you enjoy something who cares what everyone else thinks.
    From now on, I'm going to take any "tl;dr" comment as admission by the user to being of substandard intelligence.
    SPP
    It's Too Lazy;didn't read not too long;didn't read. I mean if someone made a comment as long as Microsoft's EULA I would say the same and pretty sure those who skipped have much better things to do than read that stupid EULA and those people might even have masters/pHDs or something which is substandard to you aye prof!? (not implying I have one atm)

Well this got derailed...
    The Stranger
    I'm with Matseb. You should try to make all of your responses as clear and concise as possible. Too many people think a large block of text is a well thought out, intelligent, reply. In truth, most walls of text can be condensed into a paragraph or so. There's no need to repeat yourself over and over again, or say the same thing in different ways.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Keep it short and to the point. No one wants to read a mile long paragraph. I am really bad about this sometimes in my status updates. LOL
    So... I just found out that they're bringing MST3K back... and there's a trailer for a new Independance Day. I'm sorry, but I'm thrilled now :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on plugins to make it easier to incorporate Persona 3's Once More batsys into MV games. One makes it so you can have states automatically applied to the target and/or user when their hit crits or targets a weakness... I could use testers for it, though. Maybe I'll make a thread in the JS Plugins In Development board about it?
Whenever I'm feeling down I like to watch Bardic Inspiration by Deerstalker Pictures
on youtube. Because 'my mockery is Vicious.' It's funny and catchy like the flu.
Knew this hurricane was coming for me, because it got my name on it! See you humans and non-humans in a few days if not a few weeks. Now go work on yo games!
ScreenShot_9_27_2022_6_54_39.png
New enemy finished today... Century Owl.
bandicam 2022-09-27 22-40-47-956.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpion0