Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, my day went a bit better this afternoon. I found out that another coworker of mine stuck up for me at work when I was asked by my boss what happened with the gal I was training and quit while blaming me for quitting. My boss later came over to me and told me, "If she wasn't happy here in 2 days, then I doubt she would've been happy here in 6 months. Her leaving is probably for the best.". Made me feel a bit better about it all.
    Well, that was fun. After two days of training a lady (giving her twice as much training as anyone else has recieved in the last 6 years, because she's so stupid) our newest employee quit work. Who did she blame? Me. Apparantly, she went home yesterday and cried over how badly I treated her in training. The fun part? The whole thing is BS. Nobody has once had a complaint about me or my training in the last 6 years and over 200 employees I've trained. I hate people.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Probably also doesn't hurt that I run the whole Data Entry side of our Division. So everyone runs everything passed me anyway. Basically, I'm a supervisor for Data Entry... Without actually being a Supervisor and no extra pay for all the extra responsibilities.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    It's exactly this sort of experience I had at my current job. Instead of quitting I stuck with it. Different people, different capabilities like Masteb said. I hope you didn't let your frustrations seep through when you trained her in excess. I don't see why you would call her stupid for not being able to adjust. It could warranted a simple "Maybe this job isn't for you. I'm sorry it isn't working out."
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yeah, exactly what Palladin said. There are always more level-headed ways of handling these things, and it's certainly not something that needs to be brought out into a public forum. ;)
    I got my work cut out for me :D 20 weapon types, 99 weapons a piece. 14 armor types, 141 armor a piece. :D THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! :D
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That's an awful lot of items. Good luck balancing all of that out.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Well, a good chunk of them are "sideways upgrades", and the armor ones are like helm, armor, boots, gloves, and such like that. So, I suspect I'll have less slots than I think.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah love many different types make cutomizing way easier plus the plugins allow equiping weapons with items. Just Awesome.
    Use the RTP in MV to create characters? Oh hell no! I'm generating my own characters! Why yes, I did give my Pirate grey hair and aviator goggles. He sails ships on the water. Seriously, dude is awesome.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    So I've been looking at some generator parts and it seems that the generated characters look a LOT more like the RTP? I could not be more hyped about getting this. (I still gotta wait though. :S)
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Unless his ship can double as a air ship later on, want nothing to do with him.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Oh yeah, the Character Generator parts look almost IDENTICAL to RTP characters. Granted, some sections only have a few parts, but the amount of customization possible with it, is pretty staggering. I'm having a ton of fun with it. Definitely better than VX Ace's Character Generator.
    I decided to try out "sideview battle" for the MV version of my game. Weird to have guns, but no scythes... Hopefully nobody notices I'm using a lead pipe as a scythe and a sickle...
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    An axe would probably be a better facsimile.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Already have two axes using the axe animation, ha ha.
    I'm back in the middle of transferring all my data from VX Ace into MV. Could I use the converter? Yeah, I could. Do i want to? NO! Not as much fun!
    Finally downloaded all the extras in my Pre-order of MV. And now I discovered that there's no "import resources" button. -_-" time to manually do this nonsense...
    So... I crazily decided to work on my game in both MV and VX Ace. Same game, different systems. I am officially crazy... And I need food. Wish they delivered breakfast in this town.
    Kyrie
    Kyrie
    What's the point of that?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    The different engines actually do make for different games, which is interesting to me. Beyond that... there's not a point, hence why I'm crazy.
    Aoi Ninami
    Aoi Ninami
    Not at all, I think it's a good idea. I'd totally do that if I could afford MV.
    Quick critique of MV? I don't really like the monster sprites... or lack of actual monsters. But, so far, I'm severely impressed! :D Also, I CAN MAKE MY OWN EQUIPMENT SLOTS! :D
    Got my e-mail. :D DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING! In the meantime, I guess I'm playing Destiny for a while.
    Thank God I took tomorrow off. I'm thinking about playing some games tonight, eating some food, and waiting for MV e-mail to go out so I can get it as soon as possible.
    Aldnoah Zero. Fantastic Anime, give it a watch. If you get 3 episodes in and you don't like it... you never really will.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Oh my god yes. I loved that anime so very much.
    Hoppy
    Hoppy
    Aldnoah.Zero has a rocking soundtrack
    Justice
    Justice
    A bummer for me, it could have been so much more if gen urobuchi had been given more participation  ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

OST IS rocking however!
    Well, I get Friday off. I guess I'll spend it tinkering with MV and playing Guild Wars 2. I just hope the codes come out tomorrow before midnight so I can redeem before bedtime so I got all day Friday :D
    Chester
    Chester
    I quit Gw2...you may know who I am if I utter my in game name....
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I doubt that, ha ha. I only play it sporadically, when the desire strikes me. Kind of what I like about GW2. The "no monthly fee" and I can come back and play whenever I want, as much as I want, and really don't miss anything, 'cept progress on my characters.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Why can't they just charge for selling cool items like the others and offer the service for free?
    Playing Wasteland 2. What do I run across? A cache of 5,000 ET Atari Carts.... Yep, buried in the Nevada desert. Achievement unlocked and a few giggled to be had.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That achievement is out of date now lol.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Out of date it may be, it was still pretty funny. :D Even funnier that I saved them all and offloaded them in my storage locker, ha ha.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Now that's funny, they are going to be collectors items.
    Am I the only one tired of "Day One Patches"? Advice to future Devs and Publishers out there: If your game isn't finished or isn't going to be finished on time, push your deadlines back instead releasing a broken game at launch with the mindset of "we'll fix it later" or "we'll fix it at launch". Day One Patches absolutely RUIN Midnight releases.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Agreed when I buy something I expect it to be finished not almost finished.
    RoooodWorks
    RoooodWorks
    i don't trust player reviews, I tend to like games they don't XD
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah always try before you buy. Some reviewers just like to complain. If you can't then read the 3 star reviews; they seem to be more middle of the road.
    "Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it... EVER was..."
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Going from Talking Heads to Queen?
    Blackheart
    Blackheart
    haha for some reason both of those melodies seemed to fit together and I associated them with eachother, weird mashup in my mind so much I thought they were the same song
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Ha ha, both are good songs. I can't blame you for mixing up two excellent songs.
    I decided 40 minutes ago that I was going to explore the "Ranger Base" in Wasteland 2 before going to bed. I'd already completed three quests before going there. There is a LOT of dialogue in this game!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    In a good way like story or a bad way as in unecessary details that don't pertain to the story and just drive you nuts having to read it all?
    Okay, Wasteland 2 is way more fun than I thought it'd be.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    You playing the director's version of the game?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yep, Director's Cut version. Pretty fun so far. Playing it blind, even! I have no idea what's a good setup or not! No idea where I'm going and what I'm doing! :D FUN!
    I should be playing Destiny. I don't want to. I'm going to shower and maybe think about getting Wasteland 2 on my Xbox One... I really just need something to play to tide me over until Fallout 4.
    Tired, Hungry, and bored. Also, I wish Portal 3 existed. I dunno why I want that now, but I do. I guess it's time for a Walmart Run and maybe a run at Destiny again tonight... or tomorrow...
    MasonK
    MasonK
    Deja vu...... Are you my long lost twin? I was thinking the same thing an hour ago.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Guys get a mid for portal 2 called project Mel it's like a prolific to the portals games and it's pretty good.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Hates mobile!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?
My friend just gave me chocolate milk at lunch today! My day is now 1000x better. Yay, choco milky!! :kaojoy:
RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotpocket1