Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So... I just found out that they're bringing MST3K back... and there's a trailer for a new Independance Day. I'm sorry, but I'm thrilled now :D
    Now that I'm feeling magnificently better (if that even makes any kind of sense), I am ordering two pizzas for supper tonight and working on my actual book story. I got inspiration to do so while at work today, so I think I should sit down and see if I can't put out at least two chapters tonight.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Good idea while it is fresh in your memory.
    Here is your homework for today/tonight. "Weasel Word". Once you know about it, you see it, you cannot unsee it.
    trouble time
    trouble time
    I may or may not be able to unsee it.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Here's the vote for tonight: "Weasel Woo". He's such a cheapo deepo.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Think I'll say the dog ate it. XD
    Why do people constantly confuse "Quality" with "Value"? Quality is measurable, value is the sum of subjective personal opinions. It isn't that hard!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    No, that's subjective personal opinion you're exercising there. You like it, but you know it's junk. If you don't consider it junk, then you're required to list all the qualities it has (Quality!) that make it "not junk". That's the reason "guilty pleasures" exist. Because we can like things that are terrible, terribly made, or are just socially awkward.
    trouble time
    trouble time
    What about the quality of a video game, I think Chrono trigger is mediocre and wasn't worth the money I paid for it, is it now objectively bad? Also I think this microwave I want should only be valued at 20$ when it's worth 70$ should I get it for 20?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    It can become confusing to those unfamiliar with it. It took me a while to get it but it still sounds complicated. Depends on the person.
    Trip to the doctor! Another Nasal Infection. Okay, something is seriously wrong that I keep getting these things. This is like the third one in 6 months. At least I got the good anti-biotics this time out (or they should be, for what they cost!). I think it's time to dose up again and crash.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Bad allergies can cause frequent sinus infections. Maybe you should check that out. (people's allergies can change with time so it could be a new allergy).

Note: I speak from experiencing the same issue in the past.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Is the place you live protected enough against moisture? a damp place can have such effect. maybe check for mould on your walls or behind furnitures and under your bed
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Agree with Littlefish and Awesomecool. You can get a secondary infection from allergies if they are not treated. I would definitely visit and ENT to find out. Good luck.
    Nearly 12 hours of sleep last night. I woke up feeling a little reinvigorated, but still like crap. Must be time to take my horse pills again and go back to sleep. But, I guess, first, I need to call in to work.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Hang in there. It just has to wind it's way out of your system.
    Sick as a dog, watching a movie, and already hate one of the main characters, and thinking about dinking around with my card game while I eat some supper before crashing...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Hang in there and get well soon. I usually game but sometimes all I can do is sleep.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Get well soon, Tai.
    Dear Crunchyroll... I seriously do NOT mind advertisements with my anime. However, I would appreciate you running them all BEFORE it starts and not randomly 4 times, for three ads a piece, in random places of my anime. It's a little annoying.
    Video games, at their core, are amazing people making amazing things that allow others to feel amazing too.
    Haydeos
    Haydeos
    That's media in general, just like Music & Art :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    no, not media in general. Not the news programs. They are all about devious people making horrible things that make others feel miserable.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Or about people making others feel miserable just because they can.
    Okay, okay, I'm awake. I don't want to be, but I am. Is it Friday yet? I want this week to be over so I can catch up on sleep.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    One more day. I need to rest too and get my head cleared. My ear has been stopped up for about a week but no fever. Weird.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It's Friday where I am ;) Mwahahahahaaaaaaaa!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Still about four hours to go here in the states.
    It's snowy out. It's icy out. I'm wore out from today. Time to order pizza and put EVERYTHING on hold while I actually work on my game. With 4 days play time in Fallout 4, I need a freakin' break.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    *huddles under blankets with hot chocolate* Just you wait Shaz. 6 more months and our situations will be reversed.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yes, but this is now, and I can gloat :)

Don't worry - we've had rotten high temps the last few weeks, and it's only a matter of time before summer really hits :(
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Shaz - The word Summer alone is enough to make a man jelly (If it is winter where they are at of course).
    Collected all 20 Bobbleheads in Fallout 4 today. Four day project. I'm glad I'm finally done with that, but now I have no idea what to do in game. I guess work on leveling up...
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Now you can finally play the game.
    Ekanselttar
    Ekanselttar
    See all the variations of the weapons in your disposal.Kick some butt with a baseball bat with dual saws.Or a tactical junk jet.
    Playing Fallout 4. I just ran into a random NPC Ghoul in Goodneighbor that sounds EXACTLY like Lisa Simpson from The Simpsons. What the heck is going on here!?
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    The Simpsons will never be the same.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Haha. That's funny. I'll eventually get my copy when it goes on sale.
    Playing Fallout 4, working on building up my settlements... And just realized I'd been making "wind noises" with my mouth the entire time I was building. o_O
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I did also end up with a Hunting Rifle that did 10 points of freeze damage on hit and instantly froze enemies when I activated my critical. I save that for REALLY bad problems. But, it's my other sniper rifle that is always short on ammo as well. .308 ammo is only slightly less plentiful than shotgun shells.
    The Stranger
    Really? I was never short on .308 ammo. I have 300+ on me at all times, unless I didn't return to a settlement for a while. Then again, I also found a lot of chems (Psycho, mentats, etc) which I never used, so I'd basically be getting all of my supplies for free. On the other hand, the .50 ammo you can upgrade the hunting rifle to use is far more rare than the .308 variety on my playthrough.
    The Stranger
    I got my sniper rifle from Salem - it deals bonus damage against bugs and Mirelurks; which is a massive bonus, since Mirelurks were annoying to kill.
    I just beat Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void. All I have to say is... SCREW that final mission. Seriously, I just BARELY freakin' won that one. And I had to skip one of the achievements to do it. Ending was great though, if people care.
    I like my new mouse, but it's a little strange to use. I keep accidently hitting the buttons on the right hand side of the mouse when I don't mean to. But, hey, at least it glows green! I guess that's cool.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Lol. Razer brand?

I used to have a Razer Deathadder that I won in a screenshot contest back in college. Good mouse, but it eventually wore out.
    I bought a "Gaming Mouse" tonight. My old mouse is having issues with the left clicker not working sometimes. I'm... not sure I need this many buttons... Or maybe I can use it in Guild Wars 2...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I saw one of those but did not know what all those buttons were for.
    Fallout 4 has stripped my drive to do any work on my game. I open it every day, stare at it for like 20 minutes, then go back to Fallout.
    Stoic
    Stoic
    I feel Fallout's productivity killing grip slipping after a week of playing every night
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I've been splitting my time between StarCraft 2 and Fallout 4. Neither has a deathgrip on me, but Fallout keeps me from working on my own game, ha ha.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Use it as inspiration to create something awesome.
    Okay, I'm gamed out at the moment. Fallout 4 and Starcraft 2 are great and everything, but I need a proper break, I think. Not sure how much cash I got on hand, but a trip to Walmart for windowshopping purposes might be just what I need. It is possible to play too many video games.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    no, there is no such thing as too many video games, but there is to much time spent playing video games
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Not sure, but I hate watching mine sit on the shelf untouched. But that is just me. Right now I probably have enough to play to retirement. XD
    Pokemon Red. Pokemon Blue. Pokemon Yellow. All coming to Nintendo e-shop for the 3DS on February 27th. Nostalgia Goggles Activate!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    yeah, but what would be really cool is if you could import your pokemon from those to new gen games. :3
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Pikachu with Surf! ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Maybe it's time for a new avatar.
I was trying to learn to play 2 songs on my acoustic guitar. The Bard's Song (Blind Guardian) and Aerith's Theme (the godly master composer who needn't be named). I was learning them 'by ear'.

Well today, only a week after not picking up my guitar. I can't even remember the first few notes to either. So I guess I'll need to learn to write sheet music alongside javascript :\

Feline Rescue.

Hope everyone is well. Lost power for about 12hours and dumped fridge and freezer items but restocked today.
When you're on a streak and someone else steps in ...

1664584273020.png
One of my dudes really needed a makeover. (Top = original, Bottom = New)
1664583781778.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LSChoi