Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I decided 40 minutes ago that I was going to explore the "Ranger Base" in Wasteland 2 before going to bed. I'd already completed three quests before going there. There is a LOT of dialogue in this game!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    In a good way like story or a bad way as in unecessary details that don't pertain to the story and just drive you nuts having to read it all?
    Okay, Wasteland 2 is way more fun than I thought it'd be.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    You playing the director's version of the game?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yep, Director's Cut version. Pretty fun so far. Playing it blind, even! I have no idea what's a good setup or not! No idea where I'm going and what I'm doing! :D FUN!
    I should be playing Destiny. I don't want to. I'm going to shower and maybe think about getting Wasteland 2 on my Xbox One... I really just need something to play to tide me over until Fallout 4.
    Tired, Hungry, and bored. Also, I wish Portal 3 existed. I dunno why I want that now, but I do. I guess it's time for a Walmart Run and maybe a run at Destiny again tonight... or tomorrow...
    MasonK
    MasonK
    Deja vu...... Are you my long lost twin? I was thinking the same thing an hour ago.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Guys get a mid for portal 2 called project Mel it's like a prolific to the portals games and it's pretty good.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Hates mobile!!!!!
    After three attempts at this achievement in Hard Mode Starcraft 2 on the level "The Dig" I go look up how to do it. I had to slap my face and bang my head on the desk. I was trying to Brute Force when all I had to do was Cheese. I feel stupid now.
    Milennin
    Milennin
    I've had to use a guide for more than one of them. Some are very tough, lol.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I think they make games tougher so they can sell you guides. It is nearly impossible these days to figure out how get every item in a game and sometimes the best ending of a game.

The free online walkthoughs put holes in my theory though.
    Playing Iron Banner in Destiny. Combination of screams of joy and screams of absolute rage and frustration. Sometimes, the worst thing that can happen to you in a game is to have teammates.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Especially if they are underleveled and making you do all the work which is why I usually go solo.
    Chester
    Chester
    I have the Fate of all Fools.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I just want teammates who aren't Light Level 300+ ending on the bottom of the list with .47 k/d while I don't even have 280 and I finish middle of the list or higher every game.

Obviously light level does not denote any sort of skill in the game.
    Today marks the first day I've played video games since last Friday. Playing Destiny for the next few days, I guess. I need Strange Coins and to play Iron Banner. Though, for the life of me, I can't think of why I care today. I guess I just don't want to fall 8 months behind again?
    Okay, I'm reluctantly awake. I went to bed at 6:30 last night and only woke up once at two 'cause I had to go to the bathroom. Can I please have another 5 hours of sleep? That would just be fantastic...
    Exhausted, Sore beyond measure, hungry, and massively pleased with the state of my apartment despite not being entirely finished. Pizza time, then sleep time. In that order. I'm glad Inspection is finally over!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Last day was a "stay up for 24 hours straight to finish up all the little things". Exhaustion and hunger are my priorities ^_^ time to enjoy the look of my place tomorrow. But, I am amazingly happy right now.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Nothing quite like physical labor and a job well done. You've earned that rest!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Nice job!
    Wide awake at one thirty a.m. Well, I guess since I'm awake, I'll actually finish my cleaning. I mean, it's not much left to do... I can always stop if I feel sleepy again. If I feel sleepy again.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    It works for me when I can't sleep. I heard if force sleep it will never happen. One time I had this twitch in my foot and could not sleep so I gamed for like 4 hours or watched tv and after that was able to sleep. Good luck!
    3 full days of cleaning. I'm still not done. I am so close to done that I could finish in literally 5 hours. But, I hurt so bad and am so wore out, that I don't want to. Inspection tomorrow. Maybe I can cheat the inspection and then finish up when I don't hurt so bad. But, my place looks FANTASTIC even for not being totally done :D
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That's why our first and last pass was always to get rid of anything obvious (but not necessarily actually dirty) The water spots is a bit ridiculous, that would come from cleaning it. Paper towel it dry, I guess.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I hear bribery works wonder in these type of situations. Make sure you get the inspectors favorite pizza before he comes. :p
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Cooking baked goods might work. Detergent smells could imply that it's a last minute clean, but cooking tricks the brain in to feeling comfortable and happy.
    Oh lord, I just found my D&D box. Do I keep my old maps or not? Do I keep old character sheets that haven't been used in years or not? Decisions, decisions, decisions...
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Keep it all! The is what the DM side of me would say. Never know when something like that might apply to a game you are creating.
    During my cleaning today, I found old drafts of a story I've been working on for almost 10 years. Yes, I read them. It's interesting to see how far the story has actually come and what I've changed since then. I promptly tossed the old drafts away. No reason to keep them.
    Taking a break from cleaning my whole apartment for lunch... and I think I should go out for lunch instead of eating here. Especially after just cleaning my kitchen. Maybe I'll sit down and work on my game while I eat. :D
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    I feel ya. I hate messing things up after I clean them,LOL.
    Sometimes, there's that one person in your life that is just the best human being ever. Everything is just so easy and natural with them. You can be yourself with them. If you're lucky, that person is also single and someone you can date.
    Apartment Inspection time rolls around again! I hate this time of year, ha ha. But, at least it gives me a good excuse to spend a weekend ripping my place apart and moving everything... as well as throwing away everything I don't want/need.
    It's so weird. In so many of my stories I always have a version of "The only character in the world who can defy and create their own fate". No, not like Neo from The Matrix. As in, everyone else is set in stone, except the character who can change anyone and anything with a simple decision to. Someone who throws the world into chaos by doing so. Something about that idea is just alluring to me.
    Rhaeami
    Rhaeami
    That's also strikingly similar to the plot of the game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I recommend it if you like that kind of story.
    sokita
    Imagine the villain can defy the fate an recreate their fate too.
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    if you're thinking in terms of videogame narrative, that's often exactly whats happening on a meta level
    Today I get to try to figure out how to replace one of my skills. I couldn't figure out a way to hurt the enemy and the character at the same time, so instead of grabbing a script, I get to make a new skill :D Working around limitations feels satisfying and sparks my creativity.
    o_O what? My Amazon order for the last Starcraft II expansion was changed to November 10th? Does that mean I have to decide whether or not I want to play Fallout 4 or Legacy of the Void with my vacation time now? Ehhhh.... I dun wanna make that kind of decision!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I only ever play Custom Games in multiplayer. I lack the time and patience to get as good as most of the online community. I got other games to play and better things to do, ha ha. I also didn't much like the "Primal Zerg" stuff. I thought maybe they'd be their own faction and creatures... But, it was just different looking same units I had. Wasn't that cool.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Primal Zerg just diluted the cosmic horror that was the Zerg. Put me off one of my favourite alien species. Kerrigan turned into a crap character, too. Instead of embracing her alien nature, she now does things to impress Jim Raynor - even flies off from his loving embrace at the end, like an angel ascending to Heaven. It was silly.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Oh! One custom game I do enjoy in SC2 is "Crap Patrol 2" it's very fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tjed