Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My mom brought me homemade chicken noodle soup and homemade salsa for my birthday tomorrow. :D I'm going to eat good tonight! :D
    The Black Swordsman
    The Black Swordsman
    Wheres da cake mon, wheres da effin caaaake!? O_O i'd start throwing things till someone brings the daaaarn cake and it betta be chocolate icecream cake too! XD
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I don't eat a lot of sweets, so I rarely ever have cake, ha ha.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Mmmmm... Fresca? Salsa Cocido? Pico? I'm intrigued...
    Trying to balance an "Immune to Death" skill is a bit tricky. But, I guess high costs to HP and TP to grant it for a few turns is going to be the best I can manage! :D
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Just remember to make it worth using. If the player would rather heal up than use this skill, then it might end up never being used.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It starts out as a 3 Turn immunity to Death. Can't die while it's active. It's meant to be used strategically. Like say, to help recover from a near party wipe... Or to survive instant-kill attacks. I want it used, but not constantly.
    Tried to play Destiny today with my friend. He has none of the DLC, I have all of it. Guess what? He's now locked out of 90% of the entire game, unable to get anything above Rare quality, and unable to level up to 40. So, I guess Vanilla Destiny still isn't worth playing. And you must pay $40 more to get the game that IS worth playing.
    McTricky
    McTricky
    Yep. Pretty much. It's a sucky paywall. I got Taken King yesterday, and now I can't enjoy the rest of the game with my girlfriend who is still on Vanilla Destiny. We both started playing pretty much when TTK was introduced into the game, so we didn't get to experience any of Year One's cool stuff.
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    But isn't it the same for all MMO?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    This is I hate playing MMO's that needs you to buy the installers of the expansions...
    So... I just created a "mass chaos" skill in my game. "Zombie". A state that causes standard berserk (attack anyone) and makes the user also inflict "zombie" on anyone they hit. Without immunity to the state, it quickly becomes crazy in playtests.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    In a world where being a zombie turns everyone else into zombies that all want to eat each other... Only Immunity can save you from the ensuing chaos! MWA HA HA HA HA!!!
    Palsa
    Palsa
    So what happens at the end of the battle, do your allies remain zombified?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yes they do! :D I have items that can cure zombie states (it's kind of a late game state, to be honest), but if you aren't prepared, it gets crazy and sometimes you win the fights anyway.
    This morning I've been thinking all about a new intro to my game. Not to replace what I have, but to better supplement what I already have. Basically, something that sets up the game and the characters. I've been eventing in my head all morning...
    The Black Swordsman
    The Black Swordsman
    For advice, dont look at the same map again for like days. After that, come back to it and watch any cutscenes or intro over again and by then u'd see any flaws or how to better that section XD
    Chester
    Chester
    Follow Chester-nyan sensei for guidance!

Rule #1 add a Cat.

Rule #2 look at Rule 1
    Okay, fine. I broke down and bought MV. Cue me dropping $70 of my paycheck back onto my Credit Card to make up for the purchase. Least I'll have it when it comes out, with the goodies, I guess.
    Chester
    Chester
    If you break down, Ill be a good kitten and lift you up meow.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    This is also the way I felt, but it really was the right decision.....right?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I am waiting for the sale. I cried ace went on sale and I paid full price. Buying early is tempting though.
    So... I'm debating on buying the new Maker. I mean, I don't need it or anything, but I like the looks of it so far. And I'm not even sure I'd transfer my current game over to it... Decisions, decisions, decisions...
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    I would say if your game is 75% or more done then to finish on what it is but if not then I would probably start fresh on MV.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Wait for a good sale and get it at a discount later.
    ...I just lost 3 hours of my life reading TVTropes. Now it's one thirty a.m. and I got work tomorrow. Bedtime sounds good. The rest of you tropes can wait until tomorrow!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Haha! I lose myself reading through TVTropes, too. Good site.
    Some days, i wish I had a "stupidity tolerance meter" attached to me somewhere visible. That way, coworkers, friends, and possible romance interests could know when I'm getting close to my limit and my "blow up at you" point.
    The Black Swordsman
    The Black Swordsman
    easy! make an app meter or download one free for ur phone. when ur about to the top of the meter, show them ur phone with the meter on it and give them that "Grrrrr" face and point at ur phone! Baaam! Done XD
    Well, my Xbox 360 is officially broken. It can't run more than 10 minutes before it flashes "overheated" at me, even if it's cleaned out and in a 65 degree F apt. So, I get to send it in to get fixed. That's an expense I don't need...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Is it cheaper to buy a used one?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I'm thankful that mine hasn't had any issues; I've had it for years now.
    Why on earth is grind in Final Fantasy V so much fun when grind in Destiny is so terrible? How can one version of grind be better than another?
    TherainED
    TherainED
    Well, I'd argue that the "jobs" are another way to refer to the "classes". Still, the class/subclass system presented in Destiny lacks a lot of thought and falls kinda flat when coming to the purpose of picking one over other.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I also liked the dressphere system in Final Fantasy X-2. I really think more games should have system like that as it makes it more fun to play as you unlock more classes or jobs.
    TheGuyver
    TheGuyver
    Totally wasn't a joke, you're better off playing warframe lol
    I just spent all day today earning my Strange Coins and Legendary Gear in Destiny. I'm surprised it doesn't take longer than 16 hours to get good enough gear to get you to Light Level 265. Maybe the grind in this game really is entirely gone?
    Final Fantasy V comes out tomorrow on Steam! I'm resisting the urge to preorder atm or buy it tomorrow... I love that game, but... urggghhhhhhhhhhh..... Must resist spending money!
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Don't do it man. The FF5 on steam will only disappoint you.
    Aspirin is the most amazing invention ever. Swelling is down to zero atm and I am painless! I bet I sleep well tonight! :D
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    I wish aspirin worked on me... o_O
    Wide awake at 3 a.m.. Probably because I slept all day. I'm feeling a bit better (swelling is going down, and my nose isn't nearly as stuffed), but I think I still have a ways to go before I'm fully healed up. I'm honestly just glad my antibiotics are working. But, for now... I'm headed to the convenience store for something to drink and something to eat. 20 hours without either is probably not good for you.
    It is impossible to concentrate with a sinus headache. However, my drugs seem to be helping! No more nasal burn, just swelling remains. Though, that could be 'cause I'm dosing up with my nose spray stuff as recommended. In other news, I started watching "Person of Interest". The show strikes me as what the game Watch_Dogs should have been.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    When I was ambushing criminals and taking them down with my baton, i sort of felt like the main guy in Person of Interest. Watch Dogs just wasn't very good. Far too many car chases and too many firefights. So many games create boring open worlds.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yeah, I kind of felt Watch_Dogs would've been much cooler had it been a storyline something like Person of Interest. Except, you know, you're hijacking the system to do what you do instead of being offered a job to do it. I think that would've made a far more interesting and compelling game. Sneaking, doing sleuthing, hacking, using the world to right wrongs... I would've loved to play that kind of game. Watch_Dogs just got tedious with all the "drive here, take out t...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    these people" missions.
    16 Hours of sleep (intermittently), while dealing with pain. I wake up to no jaw pain at all, but a nasal infection. Back to the doctor I go *sigh* It never freakin' ends...
    LTN Games
    LTN Games
    If there is one thing I learned i the life I lived, is doctors dont help, all they do is treat the side effects not the cause, its very plain to see with the amount of people sick all the time. The solutions ? Raw food only, whats that? Its uncooked food, only vegetables and fruits. What follows after is miracles.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I've tried that for a month once (I was undiagnosed and desperate), it just made everything much worse. Not a solution for everyone. Doctors do help but you've got to be proactive about it and go to the right ones.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Generally, I don't like doctors and prefer skipping them. However, when I tire of trying to handle something on my own... doctors are the first place I go. They got all the good medications there! Anti-biotics and pain medications are AMAZING!

And yeah, last few weeks have been unbelievably rough. Sometimes life just smacks you in the face.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRCMuller