Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just spent all day completing Deus Ex Human Revolution. Looks like I need to make a separate playthrough to pick up the achievements I missed. Meh. Oh well, pretty good game. Even if it did get a bit "Minority Report" on me at the end there.
    I hate you, Steam. Advertising Final Fantasy V... I almost bought it! ALMOST! You almost had me!
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    No the tiles themselves aren't too bad, it's the sprites themselves that are horrifying. They just look cheap and lifeless. There's zero charm and personality to them.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the sprites myself either. The art style clashes.
    stupid enough to like FF13
    It doesn't look exactly like the original sprites and therefore it's like Squenix is holding our mothers hostage after kicking our fathers between the legs repeatedly.
    Playing Terraria to relax and help get over my Dry Socket... I just lost 7 hours of my day organizing chests. Guess I should eat something while I'm here too, 'eh?
    There is absolutely nothing more painful than a "Dry Socket". Worst thing ever! Finally just numbed my mouth with enough alcohol that I can't feel it. But, now I can't taste either. But, at least I finally got some sleep this week.
    LTN Games
    LTN Games
    Colliodal Silver will fix it up. Highly Recommended, and an anti fungal and anti bacterial, and safe.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Your not actually suposed to drink while your healing from an extraction....i recently had one pulled, and that was one of the things they warned me of. Hope it heals soon :(
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I wasn't drinking, ha ha. I was rinsing with Listerine due to the alcohol content. Numbs the nerves. Allowed me to sleep well.
    I love when you tell someone that your opinion is your "First Impressions" of something and you make some criticisms... Then someone comes along and says, "You don't know, you haven't experienced much of it yet!". No, really? Do you not understand what "First Impressions" mean? Some people's kids...
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    I know huh. They get more sensitive by the day! 8|
    Even though I don't believe in all the UFO and Aliens stuff... I still find it richly fascinating and entertaining. Is that weird, at all?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Ms Littlefish - Totally agree. Humans could be the advanced alien beings visiting other worlds in the future.
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Is it weird to find anything fiction fascinating and entertaining just because we don't believe it's real?
    Palsa
    Palsa
    Actually, 90% of scientists believe in the existence of extraterrestrials, what they doubt are whether or not they've been here, and if the actual sightings are not actually from here.

Regarding the latter, there is more evidence to prove that ET's have been here than to say that God exists.

Regarding ghosts, I cannot say, but demons do exist, I know because I've encountered them personally.
    Netflix added "Hackers" to its streaming list. Yeah, that's right, I dropped everything to watch my favorite movie of all time.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That's a good movie!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yes it is :D Unrealistic hacking, but who actually cares when it's just such a fun movie? :D It's the reason I started to like Angelina Jolie as an actress. And that guy who plays Cereal Killer.
    "And if the elevator tries to break down... Go crazy... punch the highest floor!"
    I thought maybe I could find a group in Destiny to get me through Hard Mode on both Raids and kill Skolas before this week was up. After the nightmare that was Normal Mode Vault of Glass for me... Yeah, I'm not getting that reward. Still, at least the Raid is fun content, even if it lacks matchmaking...
    Windows Edge: "What, you want to disable session restore? TOO FREAKIN' BAD!" Are devs getting dumber and dumber? I force closed Edge because of perpetual browser crash. Reload the browser to a restored session that crashes! How do you disable auto-restore? Inserting code into the registry by hand. Seriously. Fsk developers.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Yeah, i havent even tried it. Useing firefox instead.
    I'm exhausted, I just had my first home cooked meal in a long time... Instead of going to bed, I'm playing Iron Banner on Destiny. What's wrong with me?
    I've been fighting a nasal infection since Saturday! HOORAY FOR ME! Seriously, it's wearing me out and my stomach hurts from how much coughing I've been doing.
    I have Windows 10! here's the big question... Did it fix my problems with the forums or my normal anime viewing website? I guess I'll find out later...
    Hudell
    Hudell
    oh, on the first couple of days I often thought the windows had lost focus because of the title color
    deilin
    deilin
    I hate all the apps it downloaded, like the Xbox app. So many apps I have been deleting. Just like getting a new phone. too many apps I'll never use.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Wonder if I could finally get the full 1000 in Fable Anniversary now that I've got all these freaky apps and such.
    Welcome to Windows 10! Time to import all the stuff you used to use and try to remember your passwords for every website you have ever visited! It looks nicer, but this is already a hassle... Meh.
    Well, crap. I'm finally at the point in Destiny when I can accomplish nothing else without going out of my way to get a Fireteam together. I hate having to rely on others to do things in games. I much prefer relying on myself. Mostly 'cause I can count on myself, where-as I cannot count on others.
    Blinn
    Blinn
    I know that experience all too well.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Reminds me of going after the Ogre in Mabinogi back in 2008 with a pair of brothers, soon as we reached it and began fighting their internet went down and left me trying to solo it. DX
    This morning, my computer informed me that I was eligable for a free Windows 10 update. I accepted. Not sure if that's a good thing or not...
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    @GrandmaDeb - Archeia had to reinstall everything because it's a new OS, of course, but it shouldn't be too problematic :) Mouse I think would be touchpad which yes, is considerably slower, but mouse shouldn't be affected, and I'm used to the movement too (using touchpad) :) (though I know not all people will want that)
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Then I think i'll hold off a bit as the only thing I have windows on is my laptop. Thanks anyway
    I used to watch videos saying "don't preorder! don't buy on green light! don't buy alpha and beta copies of games!" and think them silly or weird for having such opinions. Now? Now I understand why those people say such things. It's a practice I'm adopting.
    NPC
    NPC
    rip trusting in game devs
    $180 for Destiny. $35 for the Season Pass. Another $40 to get The Taken King... which is the game Destiny SHOULD have been at launch? Are you guys freakin' SERIOUS about this? This is why Activision needs to be shut down as a publisher.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    $180 is three copies of the game. $60 a piece (tax not included). Copy for my Xbox One, my Xbox 360, and a third copy for my friend who couldn't afford the game at the time because they just had a baby.

Make sense now?
    stupid enough to like FF13
    So you chose to purchase multiple copies of the game (for multiple systems/people, no less) and are presenting it as the developer gouging players.

Yes, that Makes Sense.
    optimum45
    optimum45
    They are known for their horrible business model, and how they release half-baked products at full price constantly. Call of Duty and Destiny are only two examples of their awful practices that are sadly becoming mainstream policy.
    Does anyone else go back through their own post history and reread their posts and topics from months ago? Or... is that just me?
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    Very well said. A beautiful painting of words you have just graced my eyes with.
    optimum45
    optimum45
    I never regret the words I speak (or write) because I am very careful about how I use them. Words can empower, and I try to use them for that end.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    That's kind of the fun of being a writer, you know that words are powerful. They mean things, they carry weight, and they're as soft as a pillow or hard as a stone. They can cut or they can heal. Sometimes, I think it's a little sad that more people don't see words the same way most writers do. Then again, it's probably sad I don't see paintings the same way painters do.

It's magical.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fayt_RPG