Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I follow my passion to the exclusion of all else. It's a pretty great way to live
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I follow my passion along with everyone around me, and it's a pretty great way to live as well. :)
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I follow Amy around while making chicken noises and it's a pretty good way to live.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    ^ It's true, and the entertainment value is amazing.
    "Alex, the history of the world has been people securing their futures through violence. There is no doubt in my mind that 1000 years in the future, humanity will continue that trend. I became a cleric to ease the suffering that comes from securing the future."
    Alright, Alright... I'm awake.... meh... I finished the first half of Sword Art Online last night. Then, the anime apparantly switches to the real world. Eh, sorry, I have no interest in that. I think I'll stop here and just assume it's "happy endings all around" and that the true ending was beating the game.
    byrdbones
    byrdbones
    That's why I said, they go back into 'another game'. I say 'back' as in, into a virtual world. Also not to spoil much, but it's essentially the same game, code, left over loot, skills, etc.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @byrdbones - er that wasn't a reply to you, I hadn't even seen your reply when I wrote that :p
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Then why is the second half called "Sword Art Online" if it changes to a new game? Seems kind of weird. I think I'd rather just the show ended where they beat the game and were all lovey dovey and be done with it.
    Yeah, that's right, I'm still awake. I finally started watching Sword Art Online. There's absolutely nothing special about this anime and yet... I'm compelled to keep watching...
    Ksi
    Ksi
    When you finish, you might enjoy Log Horizon. It's in the same vein but with a better world and characters. I prefer it and think it's a lot better than SAO, and it's pretty interesting seeing how different the two anime are considering the content is pretty similar (being trapped in an online MMO).
    Wow, people take video games way too seriously. I was playing Kul and some guy sent a "curse" to me, so I sent it back to him along with a string of 5 other curses (this is just how I operate on that game). So, he sends me a "friend request" on Xbox 360 that crashes my console every time I try to open the message... It even crashes Xbox.com when I try to delete it from there.
    So... now I finished Season 9 of Supernatural... And here I am... Wishing I had more to watch... Maybe I'll go tinker in Oblivion or Skyrim for a while. I think I've gained plenty of levels in Kul for today.
    marimo
    marimo
    Well Season 10 just began! First ep of the season was pretty fun XD
    Awww.... super sad face. I just noticed my Member + status ran out. I'll have to wait to renew it though.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Speaking of M+, ain't it about time for that?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I dunno, is it?
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I thought so...might be wrong.
    My mom took me to a belated birthday movie and supper. We saw "The Equalizer" and she treated me an 18 ounce sirloin steak. I love hanging out with my mom.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You have no idea :D
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    happy belated birthday my friend. i wish i had a mom to do that with. :(
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It's very interesting for a man like me to have a mother. I'm mostly an unfeeling callous sociopath. I usually have to pretend emotions. But, with my mom, I enjoy her company and would genuinely miss her if she was gone. No, I'm not a sociopath by nature. It's something I've adopted over the years. In any case, it's nice she's around and I love spending time with her.
    I probably should've mentioned that my Birthday was October Fifth. My friend bought me 4 movies, a new CD, and 3 steaks for it. :D
    Kes
    Kes
    but nice to have friends who will do that, no?
    "You are no hero! You're just a sad and scared little boy who has slaughtered thousands to get to me. Even before you knew I existed, you slaughtered in the name of a king as a soldier. The stupid part about this whole situation is that you think by murdering me over a difference of opinion that you can cleanse yourself of the rest of your sins. In a story told to children about chivalry, you would be the villain."
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    Where is this from? Before you tell me I have to say that it would do well to have been the line that the Dragon King gives to the hero at the end of Dragon Warrior 1 ;) would have totally spiced that ending up lol
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Ha ha, it's from my own writing. A snippet of dialogue between a couple of my characters.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Aaannnd what does the "Hero" say?
    It's always interesting to me how many people on the forums think in these really crazy "Black or White" terms. I sometimes wonder if I'm one of the few people who thinks "maybe the problem isn't really the problem, maybe this problem stems from something else?".
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Black and white thinking is a big flaw, but a lot of the time your point sounds more convincing when presented in absolute, black and white manner. ;)
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm talking even in terms of game design. We get these strange debates about "is it better to have random encounters or visible encounters?". Why does it have to be black and white? Why not analyze why this weird dichotomy exists in the first place and why people actually have the preferences? Maybe there's some kind of underlying issue that causes that?
    Laptopdancer
    Laptopdancer
    It's an existential question your asking there Tai. The deep seated need humans have for constructive and stable definitives is often un-examined and somewhat automatic. They are also what keep society together to a degree. But how frustrating it can be interacting with someone who chiefly works in that mode!
    Hooray! Destiny "Iron Banner" event started today! Okay, so how is it different from standard crucible? It isn't. Despite them telling you that "stats count", they really don't. Except on your guns. Which is weird that it would only count for guns and not for armor values.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    There's a lot the devs tell players about Destiny which simply isn't true.
    So, I'm up 3 hours past my bedtime trying to explain to someone what on earth "Agency" is. I even linked him to the Extra Credits video to give him a better run down of it. Do you think he could be bothered to educate himself and watch a five minute video? Nope! But, he can certainly spend 3 hours arguing with me about what Agency is!
    I load up Yahoo news and immediately on their front page is a conspiracy theory story about some UFO in a crater on the Moon decades ago. It is reported in all seriousness as well... Without any people saying that it might be fake or people are jumping to conclusions.
    valkill101
    valkill101
    So THAT's where I parked it! tsk
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Though honestly, yahoo news has been putting out some weird news as of late.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Yeah...this is yahoo your talking about.
    Dear video games... I have too many of you and not enough time to play you all. Especially with the fall/winter lineup coming so quickly. Oh well, I guess. At least I've been having fun grinding "Trails in the Sky".
    Time to order a pizza and watch a terrible B Movie! Time for "Big Ass Spider!" Yeah... this might be fun to riff.
    Okay, so I spent a bit of money I didn't have last night to buy a new game off of steam. What did I buy? I bought "Trails In The Sky". I was up until four a.m. playing it. Not bad so far. Some of the dialogue even made me laugh.
    iambobo
    iambobo
    Looks really great. Need to grab a copy sometime. I was bummed about the person who took a shot at RPG Maker games.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    They have a stigma for a reason. Unfortunately. If I ever get my game off the ground, I expect that same stigma attached to it as well. Nature of the beast.
    iambobo
    iambobo
    Indeed. Seems a shame though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SehoraX