Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 4 hours straight of Minecraft, finished one of my mega projects. Headache that won't go away now. I need to go to bed maybe.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    A couple Excedrin and a good night's sleep are what you need by the sound of things.
    "If you'll be my bodyguard, I can be your long lost pal..."
    Ratty524
    Ratty524
    "I can call you betty, and betty when you call me you can caaallll meee Al"
    So... now I've got 3 anime that I have to wait to catch up on 'cause it takes a while for their episodes to be released. How did this happen? Usually I only watch anime that are done...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm watching Chaika... Coffin Princess something or other... some anime about a princess who marries a little boy who conquered the world and sings to create rain... And No Game No Life... It's a lot of anime to wait for.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I hadn't heard of Coffin Princess, I'll give it a try.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I like it, it's pretty awesome as well as funny.
    Just starting watching "No Game, No Life" while I do my laundry. So far? Pretty good first episode. Let's see if this anime holds up!
    Which is better? A video game with Split Screen, or you and your friends with your own TV's and consoles in the same room playing next to each other? I mean, as an experience, not as any sort of cost.
    Kyutaru
    Kyutaru
    split screen. nothing is more intense than playing Goldeneye on the 64 while watching your opponent's screen intently, mapping the level routes in your head.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    What if Goldeneye on the N64 could be played without splitscreen with everyone having their own screens?
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    My cousin refuses to play Halo split-screen with me. He says I "cheat" because I watch his screen instead of mine and snipe him that way. :p
    I've been playing Watch Dogs all day today. I can tell you one thing. I hate Luck Base Achievements. Trying to get someone to Tail you (and they have to win, if you bust 'em, it doesn't count!) for an achievement is a huge pain in the rear... It's a lot of AFK playing.
    I just got called a "rich hedge fund fat cat" because I can afford to own an HDTV and an Xbox One and my friends can as well when they come over to LAN party with me. I politely told the person that I only make $17,000 a year. If that's rich, I wonder how much they make...
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    I've lived off of roughly $8,000 - $10,000 a year and I've always found ways to purchase things I've wanted. Don't know why people think it's hard to manage their money and still buy things. Granted I'll be starting a new job in two weeks and I'll be making way more than I have now for the past 6 years.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I think people think it's difficult because we live in a world of instant-gratification. One need only look at all the video games that adopt "fast-paced gameplay" to see how true that is.
    Arin
    Arin
    $0 a year!
    Why is it that people feel the urge to reply to something you write, when they didn't actually really read what you wrote to begin with?
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    Someone said East Germany. They must obviously be communist supporters. Quickly, someone call Joseph McCarthy.
    ??????
    ??????
    because humans always think they know best.
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    I know, but sometimes the events just happen to work out perfectly even though the move routes were kind thrown together haphazardly.
    So... yesterday I watched "Odd Thomas". I can't help but think it'd be a fantastic pilot for a new TV Series. Also, I cried at the end. That's kind of rare. So, yeah, you should see it too.
    I really hate playing games online because of the absolute idiocy of players I encounter. Yet, here I am, for two days straight, designing an Arena MMO in my head based loosely around Final Fantasy. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.
    Everytime I play games online, I'm reminded of why I don't like multiplayer games. It must be an unwritten rule somewhere that to play games online, you must have an IQ of negative -10,000 and not even know basic logic or game mechanics.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I hate MMO's too, for the same reasons.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Depends on the MMO and on the players you hang out around. Go to a good game and there are more good players. Doesn't mean that the jerks and idiots aren't there too, but they are the minority instead of the rule.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Target audience, MaiTai.
    I just got home from work and now I need to write down a lot of great information for my take on a Final Fantasy game. I wonder why Square Enix hasn't done something like this before...
    Clord
    Clord
    You're allowed to say that much? I thought big companies require their beta testers to stay quiet about any real details.
    My friend talked me into playing "World of Tanks" last night. Okay, I'm addicted now, this game is actually pretty fun and strategic...
    Yay! The scammer from two weeks ago called me back! I got him all flustered and confused when I called him out on it and asked for his phone number so I could report him to the police. He stammered on that and then I said, "yes? no? or you gonna stall some more?". After he gave me the number, I hung up and called it in. Oh, and if you google the phone number, turns out, yeah, lots of people have been burned by it.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    You lead such an interesting life ;)

You cannot see his number on your phone?
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    What happen? :o
    "Alex, you need to harden your heart for what is to come. If you do not, our atrocities will drive you mad."
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    We're not going to kill kittens are we?! I LOVE KITTENS!!!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Nah, just women and children.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Oh ok. I'm cool with that.
    You know what I love about making broad generalizations? People who fall into them are so willing to tell you that they fall into them and then that they are offended by you pointing it out.
    "Don't think you have anything in this world that I cannot take from you!"
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Am I to take that speechlessness as a good sign that it's a fantastic line for a villain to say? Ha ha.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    yes, yes indeed young padawan!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I don't have anything, what will you take then?
    I want to see an RPG where Swarm Hosts are regular enemies that strike fear into the heart of the player.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Just google the swarmer. They're a unit in StarCraft 2. One of my favorite units, in fact.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    well, google "Swarm Host" anyway, lol
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    ok, ill do so. thanks Tai_MT. If I can get my database done in the next few days I should be able to set up some decent enemies. Right now im having to make all my skills, weapons, armours, items, enemies, and troops from scratch. Not to mention the plot, the character, the maps, and events. My head is already spinning.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay, now back in action Happy Christmas time, coming back!

Back in action to develop the indie game that has been long overdue... Final Fallacy. A game that keeps on giving! The development never ends as the developer thinks to be the smart cookie by coming back and beginning by saying... "Oh bother, this indie game has been long overdue..." How could one resist such? No-one c
So I was playing with filters and this looked interesting...

Versus the normal look...

Kind of gives a very different feel. :LZSexcite:
To whom ever person or persons who re-did the DS/DS+ asset packs for MV (as in, they are all 48x48, and not just x2 the pixel scale) .... THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!! XwwwwX
It's Saturday already. Last Saturday felt just like yesterday. o_o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaCrispy85