Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I've completed every "Challenge" in every level for the first two Chapters of Spartan Assault. I've also gotten Gold Stars on them. 10 Levels, 30 challenges, lots of wasted time. I'm going to go to bed now and maybe finish this game this weekend.
    So, I see the only game I'm missing on Halo Waypoint for achievements is Spartan Assault... Well, I guess I better get started...
    Pickles are my comfort food. They're delicious to eat on warm days :D
    Zane
    Zane
    Bread and Butter is actually not that bad. I tried them a few times.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    You see, usually I find that people either love or hate bread and butter. Those are my favorite.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    I'll take the crispy polish dill, you keep the bread and butter! :p
    I'm watching Star Trek: TNG. Apparantly anti-gravity units have "Flux Capacitors" in them. Does that mean they can time travel too?
    I really hate Multiplayer Achievements. Why can't game devs just let us enjoy multiplayer without the worry of achievements in it that will force us to "boost" or play in ways we otherwise wouldn't? I know people will say to just ignore those things... But, it's kind of hard for a completionist to do that.
    Palsa
    Palsa
    I hear you.

Personally, I like the old days when multiplayer meant playing with an actual friend sitting next to you.

But what really annoys me is when a game has online multiplayer characters, that you can never play as in a single player mode; so if for some reason you can't play online, then you end up missing half of the game.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Thank god I was never a completionist. Though I don't play many multiplayer games to begin with honestly.
    Palsa
    Palsa
    Well, traditionally I'm completionist, when the game is interesting enough, and I have the time to dedicate to it.

But over the past few years, I've had so many games to play at the same time, that I haven't been completing as much as I should nowadays . ^_^;
    First time in a long time I've bought ingredients to make Bacon Cheeseburgers. This is gonna be delicious!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I bought this thing a while ago that lets you cook stuff inside of your burger. Throw some cheese and bacon in the center of it that just falls out in your mouth when you bite into the burger... such an amazing little piece of plastic that thing is.
    "And I... don't even care... to shake these zipper blues. And we don't know, just where our bones with rest.... to dust, I guess. Forgotten and absorbed, to the earth, below."
    Saint's Row The Third: Not too bad of a game so far. It's only too bad there's a grand total of like 3 good songs in the whole game. I liked way more of the tracks in the last game.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    So far, I'm enjoying Saint's Row 3. My main issues has been that money is much harder to earn than it was in 2 (which means it's easy to reach level 15 without ever picking up a decent upgrade), and the soundtrack sucks.
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    saint's row 5 was awful.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    3 was awesome. Great controls, ridiculous over the top stunts. I played the hell out of that game.
    Just got back from Godzilla. It's awesome! I almost jumped out of my chair and cheered when he used his Atomic Breath.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    I started grinning the very second I saw the blue running up his spine. I just wished there was more of the atomic breath.
    NPC
    NPC
    My thoughts exactly. Everyone high-fived as the first monster went down, and again when the atomic breath came out. I've never been so happy for Godzilla. (Bar second battle with original Mothra
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    at first I was like, "Will he ever use his hyperbeam?" then his spikes started glowing and I was like, "IT'S COMING!!!"... and I liked his last beam, direct to the insides of that MUTO...
    In an hour, I'm going to go see Godzilla with my mom! We're super excited! It's freakin' Godzilla!
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    We just got back from seeing it!
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    I like to imagine Godzilla following the rules of Pokemon (ie. only saying its name). "Gojira? Gojiragojira!"
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    Just saw it a second time (first was midnight premiere) with my mother this time as well. Movie was even better a second time.
    I hate having to explain Economics 101 as well as Business to college kids. Do students learn anything when they go to school?
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Sadly a majority of my learning experience happened after college. Only when you experience reality and lack of money does your mind genuinely open.
    So... I just thought up a magic system that I would love to use in my next game. It's based on the Thaumcraft mod of Minecraft. Distill objects into liquid magic, then combine them as a spell. It's too bad I don't even have a demo out for my current game -_-"
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Ahh, okay. Thanks for the explanation!

Could be interesting if you do it right, or a pain in the neck if you don't. Be careful!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Since I won't be putting it in my current game (it has no place in it), I'm simply jotting the ideas down right now in a notebook. Maybe a future project someday. Just thought it sounded like it could be fun and interesting... And players would have a better outlet for old junk than simply selling it.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Makes sense.
    I'm excited for Watch Dogs! When it comes out, I'm going to go online and scream "Hack the Planet!" to everyone I meet. I will feel sad if they don't get the reference.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it, as well!
    I love that I'm required to be at work at 8:00 or they dock my pay, but when I try to call in sick at 8:00 or before, there isn't a single boss there to talk to.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sorry you're sick. Feel better!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I also love it when I get guilted into coming into work anyway. I mean, I was breaking out in hives, but I guess I can work. T_T
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I long abandoned the whole "guilt" thing. My bosses have tried it, and it doesn't work. If I'm sick, I'm staying home. Besides, I've got almost 400 hours of Sick Leave anyway.
    I'm home sick today. Between bouts of sleeping and visiting Ralph, the Porcelin God, I've been posting here or watching TV. I'm going to catch up on anime while I eat and then go back to bed.
    Oh God, have I really been playing Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes this long? Holy crap.
    So... while cooking my supper, I loaded up Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. It's amazing to me that this game had to be out for a few years before players figured out how to play the game right by reviving teammates and actually being at the extraction point.
    How come every good anime I find has to be "ongoing" so I must wait for episodes? Or... they wreck the perfectly good ending with things like "episode 12.5, episode 13, 14, 15". Meh.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    The last one I watched had a great ending at episode 12. Then, they called it "Good Ending" and made a 12.5 episode called "True Ending" which was the exact same episode except the last 5 minutes. Then, they made more episodes that used the 12.5 episode as "canon", and it kind of ruined the anime...
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Baccano. 16 episodes, and you only have to watch 13 of them if you want (though the last three are good). Also, it's a gore fest.

Or Angel Beats. Either one of those.
    Zyoshiro
    Zyoshiro
    What anime was the one with 12.5 episodes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.
People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntitheDev