Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just bought a basically crushed "Drumstick" ice cream cone at the convenience store. The lady asked me if I wanted to get a different one because it was crushed. My reply? "If I didn't buy it, someone else would. It doesn't matter to me as long as it's cold."
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Isn't a drumstick just malleable ice cream covered in malleable chocolate covered in pre-crushed nuts? Just reshape it and stick it in a freezer.

You totally should have asked for a discount, though. ;|
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Basically, it had been thawed out at some point and "remolded" by the paper when it was melted. So, I had broken resolidified chocolate chunks and nuts mixed in with the vanilla icecream that was like 5 inches larger than the cone. But, it still tasted good!
    In honor of the new awesome looking Godzilla movie coming out.. I'm watching a bunch of Godzilla on TV. Currently? The cartoon based upon the movie. Next up? The movies on Netflix.
    NPC
    NPC
    In honour of no new Firefly, I'm watching a bunch of Firefly on Netflix. Currently? Second episode, again.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm still waiting for Serenity 2. Nathan Fillion is my idol.
    So... I slept in until 1:30 today. It was a good sleep. Beyond that, I've accomplished pretty much nothing. Since I have nothing else to do, I think I'll open up my Database again and see if I can get some more work done on that. Meanwhile, I need something to watch while I work. Any suggestions?
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    Once Upon A Time if you like fairytales and stuff, I'm so addicted to it.
    I watch some of the weirdest freakin' animes... "Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai" if you're interested. It's simultaneously disturbing and heartwarming at the same time. Yet... I can't stop watching...
    Dr.Yami
    Dr.Yami
    Its OSTs are good <3
    You know what sucks? When your bank screws up on ordering checks for you and you have to wait close to a month to get new checks when you have bills to pay. It's like being broke, except, you know, you have money you can't spend.
    I really hate when people make mods for games that become popular amongst gamers because of "difficulty", when really all the mod does is make the game incredibly unfair. Difficulty achieved by screwing a player is "fake difficulty". As in, lazy modders and programmers.
    Time for me to find a new anime to watch while I eat supper tonight.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    My ex spoiled Wolf's Rain for me. She told me the ending of the anime and said that it was "fantastic". Since her and I have different tastes in anime... Figured it wasn't worth it to see it.
    NPC
    NPC
    Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai.
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    btw if you haven't watched steins;gate by now that's a must see... it's my favourite anime all-time, and my 3rd favourite show all-time
    There, just completed Metroid Prime 3. It seriously came down to the wire. I had less than a millimeter before death and the enemy had a quarter of a bar. Got lucky with my missile shots and barely won it. HOORAY!!!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    We call that a **** shot. Lucky ****! Good deal.
    Final Mission? Go to Phaaze now. Too bad I've been backtracking a lot to try to pick up missing scans. One of which I can't obtain because I already dropped the Spire and missed one of the Space Pirate scans... It would help if every Space Pirate type did not all look the same!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Man, Corruption was a great game. I kind of wish I had the time to play it right now. To be honest, the final boss was really easy for me. I thought Ridely was a bit more difficult the last time you saw him, though Phaaze is a pretty cool planet overall.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I didn't really find Ridley that difficult the second time around, but it did take me the longest to figure out how to beat him. I was kind of sad that fighting him wasn't as hard as it had been in Prime 1. Game isn't really that bad. So far, my favorite place was the Pirate Homeworld.
    I was up until 4 in the morning playing Metroid Prime 3. I've picked up nearly every collectible so far, except the ones I need the Nova Beam for. The "grand backtracking tour" in this game isn't as challenging as it has been in previous installments.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    I suppose it was a bit lackluster. Maybe it was the music that I enjoyed, or the fact that the ship could have items installed on it.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I have Hunters, it is such a backtracking tour but it was fun in its time lol.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I couldn't get into Hunters because of the really ******ed control scheme... Backtracking in Prime 3 is just so boring... it's not even hard to find the items you missed as the game is so linear.
    On the agenda for this weekend? Complete Metroid Prime 3 and Metroid Other M. I'm such a huge fan of the franchise and I keep putting off the completion of those two games. I'm going to finish them this weekend and program my game when I finish them.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yeah, those made me angry. When I was in that outdoors area next to the trashed car... I spent like an hour and a half looking for what I needed to look for. I actually had to go to the internet to figure it out. Talk about frustrating!
    kj3400
    kj3400
    THAT WAS THE ONE XD
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yeah, when the internet told me what to look for, I went "are you freakin' serious!?" I almost rage quit right then and there.
    Thank God tomorrow is Friday (or rather today, since it's midnight thirty here). If nobody bugs me this weekend, perhaps I can finish both of my Metroid games and then resume work on my own RPG. I keep thinking of really cool character moments and twists for my game, but they're all much later... It's so hard to focus on the now when the later will be more awesome.
    I really should finish up my last two achievements in Mass Effect 2 so that I can move onwards to Mass Effect 3's achievment lists (honestly, I enjoy the combat more in 3 than 2).
    Final episode of Black Lagoon season one tonight. Perfect for eating my supper to. :D Also, I'm sad I don't have enough outlets in the back of my TV to move my Gamecube over to my computer.
    I love Gamecube <3 Im currently trying to beat Star Fox: Adventures.
    I'm thinking Steak and maybe some Minecraft tonight. Nevermind that I've been playing Minecraft for 3 weeks straight already.
    BradCVille
    BradCVille
    I don't play it much but I did see a mod that gave it a pokemon theme, looked pretty cool.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It's a lot more fun when you can play with friends online.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    You should do steak 3 weeks straight instead.
    So I'm back to playing Dungeon Defenders today... I'm actually surprised how much I'm steamrolling the game on Normal.
    Oh, Minecraft, why must you suck up so much of my life?
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Whew. For a second I missed the "up" part of that.

Oh, and don't worry - you'll get over it. Eventually. It might take a few years, though...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Everytime I get out, my friends make a new server with new mods on it, and pull me right back in! My sapling and merchanting skills keep me playing!
    Anyone else find it amusing when an atheist has a "Holier Than Thou" complex?
    kj3400
    kj3400
    this joke went over my head...
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    ^ Youtube it
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    Often times I feel that most of your activists are simply needing something to argue about. There exist so many that require a level of drama (Jerry Springer thanks every one of them )
    I hate when company shows up when I have motivation to work on my game. Destroys all the motivation I got. Now I'm sitting here and staring at my program without wanting to do anything.
    seita
    seita
    yeah it happens all too often >_> which is why I do most of my work at the library.
    echo
    echo
    I blame that for my being single now.
    CWells
    That and lots and lots of sunlight... hate it when that happens and I'm looking to paint/draw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilleB