Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate when company shows up when I have motivation to work on my game. Destroys all the motivation I got. Now I'm sitting here and staring at my program without wanting to do anything.
    seita
    seita
    yeah it happens all too often >_> which is why I do most of my work at the library.
    echo
    echo
    I blame that for my being single now.
    CWells
    That and lots and lots of sunlight... hate it when that happens and I'm looking to paint/draw
    Just completed Mass Effect 2 for the second time. Only have to complete it another two times in order to get every last achievement! Then, it's on to Mass Effect 3 and all its DLC!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Oh Sovereign...I miss you so much...you were such a great villain.
    Darr123
    Darr123
    Assuming direct control.
    Quick question: For an Elf Princess is Basilisk Armor or Werewolf armor cooler?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm going to say Basilisk. In my mind anything lizard like lends itself to some pretty bad ass armor designs.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I vote basilisk as well. And give extra defense against water spells or something.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Basilisk it is! Figured my question would stay up longer, but since it didn't, that's the final answer. Thanks everyone!
    Okay, I've spent most of today working on my database. I reworked my healing items into 5 tiers. It was a pain in the butt!
    After careful consideration, I have decided to allow the "stacking" of status effects. I have 5 Poisons in the game, and thought it would be nice to let players experiment with stacking them.
    Reworking my Item lists! Pain the rear since none of it was ever organized. Still, it's going to be awesome when I finish. I can get back to mapping after that. Mapping and Questing. Maybe this is too much content for a demo?
    Why yes I did create my own material with it's own unique name and unique properties just for my game. In fact, I can't wait until players find out what it is :D
    A playtest this morning revealed that my weapons/armors give too much in terms of stat gains. *Sigh* Time to rebalance again! Easier to rebalance equipment at least, instead of monsters.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    I tend to leave the stats of the armor/weapons/characters alone and manipulate the enemy stats and the skill formulas lol to each their own :) good luck, Tai!
    Battery dead on my 3DS again, so I'll have to call it quits in the middle of Route 15. On the plus side, Games With Gold has given me one of the "Hitman" games. I guess I'll try that out for a while. Well... after lunch.
    Oh yes, another loud, stupid direct to DVD movie to work to! Yes, I miss B Movies so much, that I'm willing to watch Z level quality movies as I work!
    Today is the first day of my week off! I've already loaded up my RPG Maker to perhaps get some programming in. Though, I'm also trying to watch anime at the same time. Still.... PROGRESS!!!!
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Good for you (not meant sarcastically)!! Have at it, and do all you can with your free time off! =D
    You know what inspires me to write? Listening to old Rock and Roll music with excellent guitar riffs, beats, and lyrics. You know what inspires me to make games? Playing really terrible games.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I feel ya on the game thing. "What is this ****? I could make a better game in my sleep! Hmm... I will do just that!"
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Exactly! "I don't even know how to code a game, and I can do a better job than this!"
    I'm finally taking a week off! I have next week off, so I'm going to take the time to relax, finish a few games, and then go back to work on my game. :D I'm rather excited.
    I finally signed up for Twitch in order to get ready for the Destiny Beta. Yeah, I know that's still a ways off, but I had a few free minutes.
    Finally beat Dungeon Defenders on "Easy". Last boss? Not so easy. My turrets do far superior damage than my wizard does, so it involved setting up some turrets and trying to use timing and repairing to even win.
    Watching Pokémon Indigo League on Netflix and trying to obtain my 5th badge in X. I hate Quiz gyms as I have to answer wrong in order to maximize xp at the Gym...
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Brock in Indigo League...

James too. Both are absolutely insane for a "kid's" show...
    Just woke up with a caffeine headache, a hungry stomach, and two nightmares under my belt. Today is going to be fantastic... Urgh...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I wonder if sleep walking/sleep paralysis is the basis for most "abduction" stories. I would imagine both things would be incredibly terrifying.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Sleep paralysis is most definitely the basis of alien abduction and many instances of hauntings. I thought my house was mega haunted when I was a teenager. Turns out I just have a sleeping disorder.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    I've never sleepwalked or had sleep paralysis. My nightmares are always realistic. Not "vivid" realistic, but "this could happen irl" realistic. If it couldn't happen to me normally, I don't often see it as a nightmare..."Oh, look. I fell off the Empire State Building. Real scary."
    Rearranging the Database can be a pain. I even ended up reworking the way a few of my items worked as I decided they didn't work as well the first way.
    NPC
    NPC
    Database is my favorite. People usually think I'm nuts because most my game design ends up being database.
    Forum is busted! Everyone is making double posts by accident!
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    sometimes it makes triple or double replies on statuses too!
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    As I said in the site feedback thread, it should be fixed.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    If it isn't, write up a post, ctrl+c it, refresh the page. If the post is there, great! If not, wait 5 or so minutes and try again. If it's still not there, ctrl+v it and post again.
    Steak, chips and dip, some kind of flavorful soda, and I'm good and ready for the weekend! Time to divide my time between Second Shoreline and Dungeon Defenders! It's rare I get a free weekend like this! :D YEAHYEAHYEAH!
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Glorious. Simply glorious.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    gonna get some Chinese food myself :D but that sounds great
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm not a fan of Chinese food. But, enjoy it anyway! No better way to start a weekend than with some delicious noms, some alone time, and some coding or gaming.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidbivas