Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh God! They changed the look of the forums on me! This will take some getting used to... Well... It does look a little nicer, I guess.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    I love the "headache blue" they changed the font to.
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Your "headache blue" is gone. Same exact theme as before except new header and footer.. background matches them. What's your thoughts, sir?
    Jef299
    Jef299
    OooOoOOOO! Looking good now!
    Hmmm... spare money from turning in change to the bank? Time to preorder Battlefield 4!
    Caz
    Caz
    What is this "spare money" you speak of?
    I really want to be a member plus, but at this stage in my "saving money for Xbox One", I'm not sure if it'd be worth it to get it now, or to wait.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    my problem too... though I'm saving probably for PS4...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I need a new graphics card.. and I'm not sure when I can get the money for it :(
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Always about decisions when money is tight.
    My friend and I have been playing Terraria lately. We've only got the final boss left to defeat and we've basically "finished" the game. Well, other than "clean up" achievements. It's been a fun ride though!
    seita
    seita
    Which final boss, the wall? If so, there's more after that~
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Ocram. That's who, ha ha.
    I just spent the last 4 hours of my workday contemplating story for my RPG and tying up some of the current loose threads of it. I really can't wait to get it all down!
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Sounds like my Silver Symbiosis, fortunately for me I have a programmer doing that stuff for me. (SS is a 3D game, not an RPGMaker one.)
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Lucky for you. My talents lie in writing and not in artwork, design, or programming, ha ha. I have to do all those things myself.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Writing and design is what I do. The rest is up to my team.

These are a couple of my stories if you are interested:

(Planning on turning this one into a 4-chapter game as my next project. I can actually do it in VXAce Lite, unlike EJ2 which has too many maps for it)
    I just created all the indoor sections of my first (unnamed) town. My biggest mistake? I forgot to include an item shop!
    oloimp
    oloimp
    Every town needs a shop, man! :p
    Sharm
    Sharm
    If it's a small enough town you could make it a part of the weapon shop.
    Well, after finally figuring out how to shift click for map design, I'm bookmarking the tutorial and crashing for the night. I guess tomorrow it's back to Runescape. I can't wait for the world even to finish so I can get back to what I want to do.
    I just completed all my male names! I'm not happy with them... But, it's better than no names!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Unless I think up better names mid production and have to go back and change everything.
    Espon
    Espon
    You can use /N[#] to display a character's name. Makes it easier to change them later unless you're using nicknames.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I've already been using names I wrote. Meh. I'll just stick what I got.
    Well, it's official. I finally have all of my female character names!
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Good luck!
    wildwes
    wildwes
    FOr some reason I always find thinking up female names much easier than thinking up male names...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I find making up new names much easier than trying to pick normal human names. Ha ha.
    I just completed Dead Rising Case West for the full 200 Gamerscore. Is it bad that I've been programming while I play this game?
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Oh okay. I beat dead rising 2 with chuck when it first came out and then with Frank. Frank version better imo.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Haven't played the frank version yet. All my money is tied up into getting an Xbox One and Dead Rising 3 at the moment. Maybe someday.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Dude it's gotta be less than twenty used at Gamestop. Frank is just funnier. He's covered wars ya know.
    I just spent pretty much all day farming items and reforging accessories in Terraria. I really should be programming instead, ha ha.
    That moment when you discover that entire cutscene you created to run was "move this event" instead of "move player" or "move other event". It's really easy to make mistakes sometimes and feel stupid.
    I actually got a little bit ahead in all my real life things so I might have some time to code tonight! Seriously? Seriously! I'm kind of psyched about getting to really work on my game.
    Ever wonder if you're the only person in the world who still asks "why?" whenever someone says or asserts something? Why do people no longer question everything?
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Laziness or apathy perhaps. Or some people would rather live in a bubble than have to come to terms with something uncomfortable. "Ignorance is bliss." I myself question tons of things!
    seita
    seita
    I personally hate all the stupidity that facebook social media has brought in. Just because your friend shares this doesn't mean its true, please use common sense and look it up before you spread the BS, it stinks!
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Amen to that!
    After a fairly extensive test-play, it appears I need to revamp one of my skills and how it levels up. It's completely unbalanced, which leaves no reason to take half of the tree at any time. It never ends...
    I either broke my toe last night or broke the nail on it so horribly that the pain is excutiating. Wouldn't you know it would have to be the balancing pinky toe on that foot as well. Walking is going to be awkward today...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Sounds painful. Have you taken a look at it yourself?
    I really hate when games like Runescape do stuff like create absolutely grindtastic events that you MUST participate in to get the rewards. It makes coding hard since it eats up so much time!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Well, I've been playing Runescape since the very beginning. Back when they only had 3 servers and a limit of 500 players on each server. The problem is that their first "world event" is more grindtastic than any of their skills currently are. It eats up 5+ hours a day to even finish what you can do for a daily. It's frustrating beyond measure!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I've been playing on and off, but then my brother took most of my stuff, so I don't really play anymore. He took a net worth of well over 20 mil.
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Well, I haven't really played RuneScape for some years, so can't comment about the new stuff. I only occasionally log in on the old school servers now.
    I just spent two hours redesigning my "disclaimer" in my game. Decided to be more diplomatic and less insulting to the players. Perhaps that's for the best. It's hard to be cuddly and soft instead of prickly and antagonistic.
    Some scams are so clever... And yet... Not clever enough. While searching for songs online, I got redirected to what looked like an official FBI webpage saying my browser was locked because I was engaging in illegal activities. Task Manager got rid of the "locked" page that demanded I send "fine money" to them in the next 12 hours to unlock my browser. Oh, and did I mention that it said that if I tried to unlock my browser myself, in 12 hours I would be prosecuted? Cleve...
    Andar
    Andar
    There is a more sophisticated German variant of it (it hijacks an advertisement instead of requiring a website visit, and your entire computer is blocked), but still easily detected as scam. Unfortunately for the user, you have to enter safe mode to get rid of it, otherwise you can't do anything with your computer anymore. People who don't know how to do that can only choose whether they pay the scammer or a PC service technician (that was me in one case).
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Pandora internet radio man D:
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Is that the one that takes a picture of you? Wish I knew task manager would get rid of it ... my sister in law got it on her laptop and I had to use my pc to go searching for ways to remove. Booting into safe mode, running command line, getting rid of stuff that way. Not the kind of things I like to be mucking around with in the age of GUI.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01