Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh man, I'm giving myself a massive migrane with this shop. A page in the event for every possible outcome or path is outright crazy. I have my work cut out for me.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    What kind of shop is it?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It's a specialty shop that sells items that no other shop sells. There are two options the shop has, which carry a separate set of switches... One of the options is asking for work so that you can take up a quest. The other option is that you can invest in the shop and improve the variety of wares. I had to event pages for every possible outcome of that. Options for just investing, options for just completing the quest, options for both. I also had to make sure the pages were in cor...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    correct order. Massive migrane ensued.
    Coming up with names for characters can sometimes be difficult. Especially when you're trying to get names to match personalities.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    I usually have the name first when I come up with characters. Then add personalities!
    I wish I could look forward to getting a PS4 when it's released. I just don't see any really good games on it. I wish I could afford the XboxOne as well. $500 is a bit steep...
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV. Those will be great.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    Why would you want to buy a $500 piece of DRM?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Wait for them to lower their price.
    Doki and Nabi are the best!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yes they are, it's one of my favorite series. It's also amazing in that a moving emotional story is told without words and is told with music instead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kostec