Tai_MT's Recent Activity

1. Tai_MT replied to the thread Brave Crumb Meltdown.

I have no idea who this is... was he ever in our forums? Did I ever interact with him? Its' hard to enjoy drama when I don't know who...

Oct 22, 2019 at 8:23 AM
  2. Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.

I tend to unfollow if possible. YouTube and Facebook make that much harder. But, I find just acting "nice" to people you're tired of...

Oct 22, 2019 at 7:40 AM
  3. Tai_MT commented on bgillisp's profile post.

I've heard of that! I'm pretty sure I suffer from that! I need like 3 percocets just to be able to tolerate it!

Oct 22, 2019 at 7:39 AM
  4. Tai_MT I sometimes wonder what goes through a person's head when I just get bored of an argument with them and wish them a good day. »

Oct 22, 2019 at 7:20 AM
  5. Tai_MT liked Aesica's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

[IMG] To clarify: No one was barring teeth or being hostile at you, no one was trying to pick a fight with or bully you on the...

Oct 22, 2019 at 7:18 AM
  6. Tai_MT replied to the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

Sounds good to me. I wish every store had something like that. I'm tired of carts banging into my vehicle, blocking parking spots, or...

Oct 22, 2019 at 3:02 AM
  7. Tai_MT liked trouble time's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

Aldis sort of does this, you have to put a quarter in to get a cart.

Oct 22, 2019 at 3:01 AM
  8. Tai_MT replied to the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

More Unpopular Opinions: Women should have the same societal pressures put on them to ask out guys as guys have to ask out women. I'm...

Oct 22, 2019 at 2:33 AM
  9. Tai_MT liked ImaginaryVillain's comment on Tai_MT's profile post

The great taco famine has come, keep your Mexican food close because people are coming for it. =O

Oct 21, 2019 at 5:51 AM
  10. Tai_MT liked bgillisp's comment on Tai_MT's profile post

@ImaginaryVillain : That sounds like a title of a bad RPGMaker game.

11. Tai_MT liked Wavelength's comment on Tai_MT's profile post

They announced that Tingle will be the main character of all future Zelda games.

12. Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.

Don't you dare joke about tacos being gone. Seriously, man. I don't ever want to live in a world without freakin' tacos.

Oct 21, 2019 at 5:26 AM
  13. Tai_MT Man, everyone is so angry this weekend. What on earth happened? »

Oct 21, 2019 at 4:50 AM
  14. Tai_MT replied to the thread Thoughts on Requesting Assistance with Enemy/Progression Balance.

The main issues you're going to have are the following: 1. Ultimately, it is you who decides what is balanced and what is not. At what...

Oct 21, 2019 at 4:31 AM
  15. Tai_MT replied to the thread Are status effects that last the whole battle too powerful to make 100% chance to inflict?.

Largely, this depends on what you're trying to accomplish and the limits. A skill like yours might be too powerful to use against a...

Oct 21, 2019 at 4:15 AM