Tai_MT's Recent Activity

1. Tai_MT commented on MrKiwi's profile post.

English... bad English... and bits and pieces of about a dozen other languages just from hearing them enough.

Dec 14, 2019 at 10:59 PM
  2. Tai_MT It's too early to be awake. Why am I always wide awake at 5 a.m.? Today feels like a good day for a nap. »

Dec 14, 2019 at 10:51 PM
  3. Tai_MT commented on Mystic_Enigma's profile post.

Don't tell Jason. Jason doesn't know.

Dec 14, 2019 at 10:21 AM
  4. Tai_MT replied to the thread Contacting old classmates...?.

I'm actually a Millennial. But, thanks for playing anyway. :D I don't know everything. I have never once said I did. Nor did I...

Dec 14, 2019 at 9:18 AM
  5. Tai_MT commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

Huh, I just learned something new. I always just used them interchangeably and so does everyone I know. :D Basically, just to show an...

Dec 14, 2019 at 3:31 AM
  6. Tai_MT replied to the thread Contacting old classmates...?.

@Mr. Detective Tell you what, come back when you're as old as me. You're like 25. You haven't figured life out yet. You're barely...

Dec 14, 2019 at 3:21 AM
  7. Tai_MT replied to the thread Contacting old classmates...?.

I'm not a negative person. I deal with reality. What is and what is not. I don't deal in the hope that things are better than they...

Dec 13, 2019 at 11:04 PM
  8. Tai_MT I'm sort of a weird worker. I work run myself ragged. I burn the candle at both ends. Then I hit burn-out. I can't stop myself. »

Dec 13, 2019 at 3:28 AM
  9. Tai_MT replied to the thread Contacting old classmates...?.

This may not be of any relevance to you, but I'll give you my personal take on it. The past is the past. It should stay buried. You...

Dec 12, 2019 at 3:39 PM
  10. Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.

It's pretty much why you can guarantee anyone that says, "stop generalizing!" is someone that your generalization applies to, and they...

Dec 12, 2019 at 10:13 AM
  11. Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.

I like the quote, because it tends to be true. People who say things that don't apply to you (generalizations or lies) tend to just...

Dec 12, 2019 at 10:12 AM
  12. Tai_MT "Thou doth protest too much." »

Dec 12, 2019 at 8:41 AM
  13. Tai_MT commented on jkweath's profile post.

I'm just gonna wait for the Holodeck version.

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:48 AM
  14. Tai_MT replied to the thread Most Frustrating Things in RPGs?.

@bgillisp It likely depends on where you're doing the marketing. When I was 6-12, I could count on like 4 new games a year, if I wanted...

Dec 10, 2019 at 8:32 AM
  15. Tai_MT replied to the thread Most Frustrating Things in RPGs?.

Actually, that's a good point. Why aren't there more RPG's with already established relationships? Is it because ones without are...

Dec 10, 2019 at 3:21 AM