Tai_MT's Recent Activity

1. Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.

I got it for "Collection of Mana", which, as far as I know, is the first and only release of "Seiken Densetsu 3" for the United States....

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:39 PM
  2. Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.

I don't know if there are any games that use only a single joycon, but I would imagine there are. Maybe in the eShop? Not sure....

Aug 17, 2019 at 9:54 AM
  3. Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.

I only picked one up 'cause I wanted "Collection of Mana", which comes out towards the end of this month... and my paycheck was large...

Aug 17, 2019 at 8:46 AM
  4. Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.

Ha ha, you're welcome. :D I actually spent that day watching all six episodes again. Because... it's amazing. The music is amazing....

Aug 17, 2019 at 8:21 AM
  5. Tai_MT Bought a Switch today. Doing first time set up o_O this is... a strange device so far... »

Aug 17, 2019 at 8:20 AM
  6. Tai_MT replied to the thread Opening Movies/Cutscenes.

3 minutes? Wow, you're doing amazing! :D When you get to the amount of bloat I have... then you can worry. Yep, read how many scenes...

Aug 16, 2019 at 7:16 AM
  7. Tai_MT commented on bgillisp's profile post.

When you're so poor you can't afford much, so you make a filling dinner using ketchup, random seasonings, leftover noodles, sandwich...

Aug 15, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  8. Tai_MT replied to the thread Using the 'Immortal' State..

I actually deleted it... and then remade it into a little bit more practical terms. Essentially, I turned it into 6 separate states....

Aug 14, 2019 at 9:18 PM
  9. Tai_MT liked Amane Kagari's comment on Tai_MT's profile post

FLCL! I loved that show! ♥

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:59 AM
  10. Tai_MT commented on Tai_MT's profile post.

Yes. The words sort of resonate with me. :D

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:51 AM
  11. Tai_MT liked Animebryan's comment on Tai_MT's profile post

Fooly Cooly?

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:50 AM
  12. Tai_MT "Nothing amazing happens here. Everything is ordinary." »

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:27 AM
  13. Tai_MT replied to the thread Hard Choices in an RPG setting?.

As a video game player, the problem I always run across are "The choices to make are so obvious, why would I ever do anything else?"....

Aug 12, 2019 at 9:59 PM