Recent content by Tai_MT

1. Tai_MT

Yeah, just a prebuilt Alienware one. I know jack about computers and lack the patience in...

Yeah, just a prebuilt Alienware one. I know jack about computers and lack the patience in trying to just build one from scratch.
  2. Tai_MT

Yeah, I didn't even go "ultra high end". I just picked some of the best options available on...

Yeah, I didn't even go "ultra high end". I just picked some of the best options available on Alienware and I got a freakin' monstrosity that I can't even connect to my monitor or fit under my desk.
  3. Tai_MT

Spend $5,000 on a new gaming PC. Didn't expect it to be like 1 foot wide, 2 feet tall, and...

Spend $5,000 on a new gaming PC. Didn't expect it to be like 1 foot wide, 2 feet tall, and weigh like 100+ pounds. The heck did I get myself into?
  4. Tai_MT

@lianderson Look man, I've won every single fight I've ever been in by at least 3 blocks. LET'S GO!

@lianderson Look man, I've won every single fight I've ever been in by at least 3 blocks. LET'S GO!
  5. Tai_MT

How to easily start a fight with almost anyone on the planet: "I don't agree with your point of...

How to easily start a fight with almost anyone on the planet: "I don't agree with your point of view because..."
  6. Tai_MT

How to learn a certain programming aspect/thing/topic well/deeply?

I don't really know anything about programming except how to "generally" read the raw text dump of most of the languages (basically, I just sort of see what things say and look like they're referring to and make inferences. I have no idea what I'm doing, but can somehow decently accurately read...
  7. Tai_MT

I've never really seen the difference between 30 and 60, to be honest. As long as there's no...

I've never really seen the difference between 30 and 60, to be honest. As long as there's no "stutter", I really can't tell. But, when it "slows" from the standard speed, you can tell and it is rough to look at.
  8. Tai_MT

Owch. Sounds like my PC when I try to run Satisfactory. Runs at a buttery 30 fps... until...

Owch. Sounds like my PC when I try to run Satisfactory. Runs at a buttery 30 fps... until combat. Then, suddenly, it drops to around 10 fps. I can't imagine that with RPG Maker... You need a new laptop my man.
  9. Tai_MT

Thanks RPG Maker Community

Not sure if you've had the fun experience of this yet, since you're new... But, just wait until you figure out that some of the simple things that you're learning... translate into doing very complex and unique things within the engine. Then, the gears start turning, the possibilities start...
  10. Tai_MT

Still kickin'. Not sure I remember you, but welcome back!

Still kickin'. Not sure I remember you, but welcome back!
  11. Tai_MT

Yes it was! The longest I've ever owned one (aside from my original Hewlett Packard with...

Yes it was! The longest I've ever owned one (aside from my original Hewlett Packard with Windows 3.1 installed on it) and the amount of usage I got out of it was pretty good (only being unable to run Satisfactory, Planetside 2, and Ark: Survival Evolved) on it to any degree of playability. 10...
  12. Tai_MT

Even more fun when they use "accounts" instead of "players". They stop citing the statistic...

Even more fun when they use "accounts" instead of "players". They stop citing the statistic when accounts have a monthly fee... and people who quit playing... cancel their accounts so they no longer play (*coughWorldofWarcraftcough*).
  13. Tai_MT

Welp, it's been more than 10 years with this PC and now the internal fan died and I've got "heat...

Welp, it's been more than 10 years with this PC and now the internal fan died and I've got "heat damage". It's been a good run, probably time I finally upgraded again. Looking forward to backing up my project to transfer it to a new PC.
  14. Tai_MT

A profile update basically turned into a "topic" and we've got a "character limit". So... lots...

A profile update basically turned into a "topic" and we've got a "character limit". So... lots of comments.
  15. Tai_MT

Then, you get weird outliers like this one: [MEDIA] A song I would never have enjoyed... if I...

Then, you get weird outliers like this one: A song I would never have enjoyed... if I hadn't played Mass Effect, which gave the song context for me to enjoy it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This enemy cannot remain in the game. But the transform state is working pretty good.
0Tf9C6H.png
huge_melusine_face.png

If anyone sees this, I would love some feedback on this art for a villain in my game.
Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alister_Kirishima