Taiga102
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just came up with a brilliant idea: A Soul Site that takes the player back to the retro way!
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    To the retro way? How so? I assume the Soul Sites are akin to "My Sanctuary" dungeons in Earthbound?
    Taiga102
    Taiga102
    Soul Sites are essentially the dungeons of the game, yes. For a “Retro Soul Site” I imagine an old school tileset that looks like old Pokémon or something similar.
    Anybody know how to make an enemy have a line of sight? I'm trying to make Persona-like enemies.
    Reactions: Padouch
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    Use one of the plugins that gives events area/range. Yanfly has one, I think SumRndmDde, pretty sure Frogboy, others.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please use the forum for support questions & plugin requests, not the status feed.
    I’m bored and have no one to chat with xD

Out of curiosity, anybody else the same?
    Taiga102
    Taiga102
    Lol yeah

Honestly I don’t really have anyone that talks with me on discord. I feel like when this is all over, we’re all going to be paranoid.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Yeah, I think our brains will all be melting out of our ears by the time things are back to "normal".

I have a few people that I'll call and talk with, and a couple of servers I can make myself be active in, but that's about all I can handle lol.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I have friends to talk to most of the time, not irl cause we live far away from each other but at least on messenger. One or the other is always active XD But the problem is me. I don't like talking that much anymore. I mean I never did to begin with but now I'm worse.
    I forgot how fun mapping can be.

...Even if the items seen in the map make no sense.

image.png.5878c46cfa25da693e25355d42c76057.png
    I’m out of RPG ideas. Oh no-
    rux
    rux
    RPG gorilla?
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    How about an RPG about a couple of dudes in animal costumes going on a quest to do stuff whilst taking place in a Libertarian dystopia and call it Fursona.
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    tbh I was gonna do Fursona but have since moved on to other things so if you wanna make Fursona go right ahead.
    I wish the Phantom Thieves were real, because if they were, I imagine their first target would be Trump. It would be so satisfying to see him confess all his crimes.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Nah he'd be the final boss.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Trump? a final boss? ha I laugh at you [If your saying trumps a final boss]
    Taiga102
    Taiga102
    I imagine his palace would be The White House. It’d be based on the recent raid.
    Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
    You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuidadoDoyJuegos