Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 3 entries already... Why?
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    What are you talking about? Is there a gamejam going on? edit: yes there is... right in the banner *facepalm*
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Either those people posted what little they had to just get that much out there, or they cheated and started early. Looking at the pages my guess is the 1st as none of them look like they are more than screenshots and a barely running base demo.
    TakeHomeTheCup
    Well, I guess it can be useful for feedback.
    anyone else getting spam about their e-mail getting hacked?
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Poryg
    Poryg
    They can try to do this on me, I don't have a webcam :D
    TakeHomeTheCup
    Apparently hackers have found a way to enable your webcam without the light turning on. I disabled my webcam in the BIOS years ago and I'm pretty sure that function works. I know you can "virus a bios" but apparently a supervisor password prevents a virus from modifying bios settings.
    Marsigne
    I'd tell them to do it and be surprised if they actually do. :p
    What happened to MOG? He hasn't updated his website in such a long time.
    JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Plugins take a while to make, especially ones of Mog's and Yanfly's quality. That, and ever consider maybe Mog just wanted to step away for a while to prevent from burning out?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I think Mog did say something about getting really burned out and considering quitting RM forever just before MV came out. If it was really burnout then MV would have just been a temporary boost of interest and activity that would actually make the burnout worse. Or I'm getting Mog mixed up with someone else. *shrugs*
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    It just usual that some scripters just make theirselves on the surface just to port their script to newer RM, then gone. I won't expect them to update, but at least they keep the site. That said, I'm the anomali here, cz I didnt do all the above.
    I'ma put all the RPG Maker characters in my game (That hopefully I'll actually complete)!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... when ONE plugin is causing a range of issues lol. but then you realize it's the only plugin of it's kind and you don't have a replacement for it lol. oof
the "Run and Hydlide" Update is now live for my game "A Postmortem Nation"

I'll be back soon, reality is trying to capture me but I'm faster!
Mother-in-laws....(eye roll)

Was playing a little Stardew Valley, (haven't in ages) and she comes around and asks, 'oh, whatever happened to those pixel art you were suppose to be doing, pretending you were going to be selling... to nobody.'

Good morning to you too. Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madkoy