Recent content by TakeHomeTheCup

1. Awww the sad looking avatar dude is gone...

Awww the sad looking avatar dude is gone...
  2. Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs

Guess we can use the Wayback Machine.
  3. Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs

Is http://rengoku-teien.com/ down for anyone else?
  4. Yeah, well we all were.

Yeah, well we all were.
  5. If you fire the launcher in the kitchen, you won't be there to go buy a new house.

If you fire the launcher in the kitchen, you won't be there to go buy a new house.
  6. Sapphire Action System IV

http://arcthunder.blogspot.com/p/scripts.html Click on Download EN beside "Sapphire Action System VX Ace" Near the bottom of the page, below "Self Switches"
  7. Well, I loved playing Monopoly and Sorry with my family when I was younger.

Well, I loved playing Monopoly and Sorry with my family when I was younger.
  8. So, lukewarm water, then?

So, lukewarm water, then?
  9. Yeah, I was wondering about that statement man. Don't worry, we're all stupid in some way.

Yeah, I was wondering about that statement man. Don't worry, we're all stupid in some way.
  10. Hakuoki is a great series.

Hakuoki is a great series.
  11. This made me think: How do we decide whether a question is stupid or not? Like, is how to make...

This made me think: How do we decide whether a question is stupid or not? Like, is how to make an actor a stupid question?
  12. Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol. That must be what they meant.

Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol. That must be what they meant.
  13. Yeah. The full thing is HTMLFIVE when all the default actors are in. VX is RUBYLOVE.

Yeah. The full thing is HTMLFIVE when all the default actors are in. VX is RUBYLOVE.
  14. Time for an upgrade, then?

Time for an upgrade, then?
  15. Welp, fortunately MOG is still alive.

Welp, fortunately MOG is still alive.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel