Recent content by Takuto

1. Takuto

Basic storyline for a game, would like some feedback.

What? I've played almost every Final Fantasy and never heard of a storyline like this. I guess Garnet from IX? But not really? It sounds much closer to Fable, honestly. I really like this idea. As Victor_Roland said, focusing on the moral outcomes would make for really interesting gameplay and...
  2. Takuto

Features Feedback

Edit:  I should have checked what engine they used first, heh. Um, let's see . .Right. @HumanNinjaToo I couldn't tell what every skill did right from the get go, but it wasn't too hard to figure out. The skills themselves are definitely . . hm. I don't know what to say about them, really. I...
  3. Takuto

Thank goodness! I like your tile sheet and it would have been a shame to lose all that progress...

Thank goodness! I like your tile sheet and it would have been a shame to lose all that progress! Not to mention everything on your computer!
  4. Takuto

RUIN FRONTIER

I love Mecha games. I'll download this and play it through, then leave feedback on this post when I'm done. Can't wait for a full, non-rushed version. The graphics themselves look great, not to mention the enthusiasm of the writer and mapper.
  5. Takuto

Changing Battler Graphic and patterns during certain conditions

Hey. I have an idea on how to do this, but in VX you can't set a switch upon activation of a state, so I'm at a loss. If that turns out to be possible, however, I do have a solution to this. Edit: Ah, Shaz got it! That's what it was, activating a switch when the state was active, then have the...
  6. Takuto

Features Feedback

@Ghaleon For these 'better' characters, it all depends on two things: what kind of game you're making, and how often you are able to use them. If you want it to be a challenging game, then obviously you won't want to let the players abuse overpowered fighters and breeze through everything. But...
  7. Takuto

Speaking of which, that should be a feature in more RPGs. It's hilarious if done right.

Speaking of which, that should be a feature in more RPGs. It's hilarious if done right.
  8. Takuto

Actually, it does neither. It only gives you access to three neat masks in the end, including...

Actually, it does neither. It only gives you access to three neat masks in the end, including the Mask of Truth (to read people's minds).
  9. Takuto

Correct usage of inflation. That's one thing a lot of financial sims get comicly wrong. xD

Correct usage of inflation. That's one thing a lot of financial sims get comicly wrong. xD
  10. Takuto

That's tough. It's good to actually have a job, but if it's a really bad one . .well, what you...

That's tough. It's good to actually have a job, but if it's a really bad one . .well, what you do is up to you.
  11. Takuto

Level 1's Pixel Art and Introduction.

Those sprites are pretty cool. Your avatar is in a similar style to one I've been practicing getting better at recently . . If you make enough progress on your game, feel free to post it in the Early Project Feedback board. I'm sure a lot of people would be enthusiastic about it.
  12. Takuto

Born Under the Rain

It was a good game, though. And I liked the battle music, personally. The unconventional cast was a genius addition, as well. Overall, with the theme being Ancient Egypt, paired with the cast and the relics, the game was refreshing.
  13. Takuto

There's always that one tile you have more trouble doing, but in the same way, there's also the...

There's always that one tile you have more trouble doing, but in the same way, there's also the easier ones. Just look at it as experience. ^^
  14. Takuto

Feel free to send it over here, we could use some.

Feel free to send it over here, we could use some.
  15. Takuto

Slim's VXA Sprites (and icons)

Those pigs really made me laugh. Nice job on these!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

and an original idea of people having alter egos is back... finally.
Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.
So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilprodd