TalalAlgreby
Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2015

Share This Page

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover, Male, from Out nowhere to be found.

Veteran

How can someone calculate the number of the next version? for example, v 1.0.1 and v 1.0.6, do they just write random numbers or something? Aug 23, 2015

TalalAlgreby was last seen:
Sep 20, 2015
    1. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      Ooo a lot of good stuff happening this week =) ~
    2. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      Does anyone love seeing a huge number of PMs around here? or is it just me? =)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I do like some of them. Talking with my friends or sharing what we're working on or helping someone with something I actually do know how to do.
        Jul 15, 2015
      3. TalalAlgreby
        TalalAlgreby
        @Sharm maybe, but usually all the PMs i get are nothing related to what you said, because you are an admin and i'm a member :)

@Casus Yes, sometimes it's not a good thing but seeing that Red square with a number inside is exciting <3
        Jul 15, 2015
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Global Mod, actually. Admin is a different role. Yeah, it was lots more fun to get PM's back when I was a normal member.
        Jul 15, 2015
    3. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      This is seriously too weird, a cat just entered the house and i chased it to the kitchen, then it suddenly disappeared.. i'm really scared now.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        XD ....theres a STRAY loose in your house?!... thats some infestation you have there. lol
        Jul 14, 2015
      3. sapiboong
        sapiboong
        LOL xD I would be creeped out, too! Still remember that day when I saw a black cat on my way home (creepy area) and the cat suddenly went missing 0_o
        Jul 14, 2015
      4. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Better a cat in the kitchen than a badger in the garbage can... trust me.
        Jul 14, 2015
    4. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      Did anyone taste gold? I've tasted it once it was above a cupcake, tastes pretty much like nothing..
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        I can't recall gold having any taste either, but it's not like you get the chance that often.
        Jul 14, 2015
    5. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      There were two sisters came walkin' down the stream Oh the wind and rain The one behind pushed the other one in Cryin' oh the dreadful wind and rain Johnny gave the youngest a golden ring Oh the wind and rain Didn't give the oldest one anything Cryin' oh the dreadful wind and rain They pushed her into the river to drown Oh the wind and rain And watched her as she floated down Cryin' oh the dreadful wind and rain
    6. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      So if the humble bundle was 12$ for all of these.. How much would it be if i would to buy them without the deal?
      1. ??????
        ??????
        $1900 something. :)
        Jul 12, 2015
      2. Sarlecc
        Sarlecc
        $1985 I think it was just short of 2000.
        Jul 12, 2015
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        yeah almost $2000... so get it.
        Jul 12, 2015
    7. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      Just reached Riyadh, time for all the fun of visiting my aunts my uncles and everyone else =D
    8. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      Here we go, After about 6 hours, me and my family will travel on car, 7 hours on the road until we reach, Good night everyone =D
    9. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      DS3 or PS4? i'm confused which one should i purchase >.<
      2. TalalAlgreby
        TalalAlgreby
        @Hudell Yeah, Portables are pretty fun since you can take them anywhere, and 3DS already has a lot of games to choose from !
        Jul 11, 2015
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        If you are bothered about FF, then maybe look into a Vita. It COULD be ported over...
        Jul 11, 2015
      4. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        DS3 i thought of dark souls 3...
        Jul 11, 2015
    10. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      Seriously i need to play these 4 games to complete my life (For now) Batman on PS4 - Disgaea 5 on PS4- Pokemon X and Y on 3DS and Animal crossing on 3DS T_T
      1. Bell Kruz
        Bell Kruz
        It's 5 games...Pokemon X and Y <-- :p
        Jul 10, 2015
      2. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Have you played Nier? It is a requirement for any life to be worth living.
        Jul 10, 2015
    11. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      Don't think i'll be entering the IGMC this year, but good luck everyone =)
    12. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      When Does IGMC End?
      2. Seriel
        Seriel
        7th of Auguts.
        Jul 9, 2015
      3. Seriel
        Seriel
        *August
        Jul 9, 2015
      4. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        tomorrow
        Jul 9, 2015
    13. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      I love this so much
    14. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      I'm very confused, i never heard of IGMC ever in my life before ! can someone explain? (when i searched it up, it mean "i'll get my coat" but i'm sure that's not what it means -_-)
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Yes, second year. There a whole subsection here in the forum devoted to it.
        Jul 4, 2015
      3. TalalAlgreby
        TalalAlgreby
        @ksi i see, i guess i wasted too much time this year and i won't be able to participate ~ Thanks for the info tho :D
        Jul 4, 2015
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Actually, you can, as it starts July 7th.
        Jul 4, 2015
    15. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      i just bought a wireless Mouse, now it's too hard to do things ;_;
      1. Artificer
        Artificer
        You will get use to it
        Jul 3, 2015
    16. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      Aw, isn't it cute when you order your food and the BIRDS come and steal IT?
    17. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      i recommend Anime fans to watch kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu , or rather Parasyte - the maxim. it's really a good anime and it has a point, especially the ending of it (24 episode anime)
      2. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        Heh, I might try it. Thanks fopr the recommendation. ;)
        Jun 27, 2015
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        Yee, it's pretty good. Too bad it ended so fast :/
        Jun 27, 2015
      4. Clockwarkgate
        Clockwarkgate
        i'll add that in my watchlist since 2014. I havent watched anime for years. xD
        Jun 30, 2015
    18. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      i'm seriously addicted to Pop'n music Songs
    19. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      Don't hug me i'm scared has such a mysterious lore, i didn't like part 4 that much..
      1. C-C-C-Cashmere
        C-C-C-Cashmere
        mysterious lore? more like mysterious BORE. am i right guys? nah but just kidding it's pretty interesting.
        Jun 23, 2015
      2. Korimax
        Korimax
        I still like Time, because it made me cry on the inside as that was a perfect emphasis on my fear of growing old and rotting away. :D (Love those videos.)
        Jun 23, 2015
    20. TalalAlgreby
      TalalAlgreby
      Wow Congratz Ksjp17 ! you truly deserve it.
  • About

First Language:
    Arabic
    Making games, watching anime, Playing games, Disgaea (all versions), Eating food.

Signature

[​IMG]

​