TalalAlgreby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone love seeing a huge number of PMs around here? or is it just me? =)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I do like some of them. Talking with my friends or sharing what we're working on or helping someone with something I actually do know how to do.
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    @Sharm maybe, but usually all the PMs i get are nothing related to what you said, because you are an admin and i'm a member :)

@Casus Yes, sometimes it's not a good thing but seeing that Red square with a number inside is exciting <3
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Global Mod, actually. Admin is a different role. Yeah, it was lots more fun to get PM's back when I was a normal member.
    This is seriously too weird, a cat just entered the house and i chased it to the kitchen, then it suddenly disappeared.. i'm really scared now.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    XD ....theres a STRAY loose in your house?!... thats some infestation you have there. lol
    sapiboong
    sapiboong
    LOL xD I would be creeped out, too! Still remember that day when I saw a black cat on my way home (creepy area) and the cat suddenly went missing 0_o
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Better a cat in the kitchen than a badger in the garbage can... trust me.
    Did anyone taste gold? I've tasted it once it was above a cupcake, tastes pretty much like nothing..
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I can't recall gold having any taste either, but it's not like you get the chance that often.
    There were two sisters came walkin' down the stream Oh the wind and rain The one behind pushed the other one in Cryin' oh the dreadful wind and rain Johnny gave the youngest a golden ring Oh the wind and rain Didn't give the oldest one anything Cryin' oh the dreadful wind and rain They pushed her into the river to drown Oh the wind and rain And watched her as she floated down Cryin' oh the dreadful wind and rain
    So if the humble bundle was 12$ for all of these.. How much would it be if i would to buy them without the deal?
    Here we go, After about 6 hours, me and my family will travel on car, 7 hours on the road until we reach, Good night everyone =D
    Seriously i need to play these 4 games to complete my life (For now) Batman on PS4 - Disgaea 5 on PS4- Pokemon X and Y on 3DS and Animal crossing on 3DS T_T
    Bell Kruz
    Bell Kruz
    It's 5 games...Pokemon X and Y <-- :p
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Have you played Nier? It is a requirement for any life to be worth living.
    I'm very confused, i never heard of IGMC ever in my life before ! can someone explain? (when i searched it up, it mean "i'll get my coat" but i'm sure that's not what it means -_-)
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Yes, second year. There a whole subsection here in the forum devoted to it.
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    @ksi i see, i guess i wasted too much time this year and i won't be able to participate ~ Thanks for the info tho :D
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Actually, you can, as it starts July 7th.
    i recommend Anime fans to watch kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu , or rather Parasyte - the maxim. it's really a good anime and it has a point, especially the ending of it (24 episode anime)
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Heh, I might try it. Thanks fopr the recommendation. ;)
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Yee, it's pretty good. Too bad it ended so fast :/
    Clockwarkgate
    Clockwarkgate
    i'll add that in my watchlist since 2014. I havent watched anime for years. xD
    Don't hug me i'm scared has such a mysterious lore, i didn't like part 4 that much..
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    mysterious lore? more like mysterious BORE. am i right guys? nah but just kidding it's pretty interesting.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I still like Time, because it made me cry on the inside as that was a perfect emphasis on my fear of growing old and rotting away. :D (Love those videos.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.
Welp, the bullying hadn't let up so I decided to make him a marchpane cake with Miku Hatsune on it, cause marchpane is his favorite food. :3 I wish I knew how to bake better. I'm better at making non-bake homemade candy sweets. :kaothx:
RPG Maker Games Critique with @StudioBlueGames, Episode 13 starts now! In Collector, megacorps rule the penthouses and gangs rule the streets. What adventures will we find! Watch now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Racklaw