TalalAlgreby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When i came to visit this house and sell them ice cream one distracted me while another came out from the back door and stole all the ice cream ! ;_;
    i made some ice cream using the ingredients in our fridge, and i started selling it today around the streets.. and i got 278$ Today.. i didn't quite expect that xD
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I... think I might start selling ice cream next summer.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    @alex hey where are all you guys getting those avatars? i want one.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^qtpi/Amy/Amysaurous drew them, I don't believe she's still drawing them at present but you might check her chibi workshop for verification on that.
    Does anyone know a good show like "Battle for dream island" where objects compete in a fight to get something, you know what i mean right?
    What's the best thing you respect in games? for me i respect the "choices" that if THEY give me hard choices and each has an effect later on the game
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Not many of those games on hand...
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I love those games that give you subtle choices that become important later.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I respect a good and engaging story in a game. Those are kind of few and far between anymore. Everything is "grittier" and "darker" and "more adult", but very little of it is "let's just tell a good story".
    i really can't cook.. i tried to cook something and trust me you don't want to eat it !
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Cooking takes a lot of practice as well as common sense. My mother taught me how to cook by simply introducing me to the basics... like how to make bacon and grilled cheese. Since then, I've applied those lessons to lots of other new foods I periodically cook.
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    o.o Recipes, lots of recipes. It never hurts to admit that you need instructions as you practice, you'll get better trust me.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Video recipes are your best bet, IMHO... you've got the actual recipe AND you've got someone doing it so you'll know what it should look like! :D
    i need some great anime(s) to watch !
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    If you're going to watch Full Metal Alchemist, you need to watch Brotherhood as well. They're both great in different ways.
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    wooho !

more anime to watch !

made a list of all those anime
    BoluBolu
    BoluBolu
    High School DxD is my favourite(NSFW, lewd anime) but the story is nice, please if you watch it, don't judge by the cover, after you know the story you'll fall in love with this, sorry if no.
    How can i get the second giggle in Silent hill P.T. !!
    JacobM
    JacobM
    Took me a while I just kept looking around at the different stuff
    Did you know that eating cookies and milk before going to bed affects your stomach in a harmful way? you better digest those cookies before !
    Shelby
    Shelby
    But I love cookies before bed:(
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Simple: Eat probiotic yogurt and chocolate chip cookies.
    BoluBolu
    BoluBolu
    For cookies I somewhat agree, but are you sure with milk?
    Did anyone dream and woke up crying? that totally happened to me..
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    I vaguely remember something like that happening, yes.
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    i think that happens to us all, but what about waking up, talking. i've done that, too as if you're continuing the dream...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d5n1hit