Recent content by TalalAlgreby

1. TalalAlgreby

@Hotfirelegend ooh that explains everything! Thank you :P @Ramiro that article sound...

@Hotfirelegend ooh that explains everything! Thank you :P @Ramiro that article sound interesting! i'll make sure to check it out when i have the time to!
  2. TalalAlgreby

How can someone calculate the number of the next version? for example, v 1.0.1 and v 1.0.6, do...

How can someone calculate the number of the next version? for example, v 1.0.1 and v 1.0.6, do they just write random numbers or something?
  3. TalalAlgreby

Team X - A new world born

Bump! The game's development have been resumed :)
  4. TalalAlgreby

The main villain of the game > :)

The main villain of the game > :)
  5. TalalAlgreby

{Insert random status}

{Insert random status}
  6. TalalAlgreby

Good luck :)

Good luck :)
  7. TalalAlgreby

That's creative XD

That's creative XD
  8. TalalAlgreby

If you need help post this question in the Support section for the respective engine you are using!

If you need help post this question in the Support section for the respective engine you are using!
  9. TalalAlgreby

pretzel art!!!

Wowies you are great at pixel art ! i love this so much :)
  10. TalalAlgreby

WHAAA? Seriously? wow ! where can i find that, i might participate too !

WHAAA? Seriously? wow ! where can i find that, i might participate too !
  11. TalalAlgreby

On a side note tho, i think there's a program that changes buttons, for example you can set the...

On a side note tho, i think there's a program that changes buttons, for example you can set the letter Z to function as left key! just search for it, i used it when some buttons didn't work ! + you can play with a virtual keyboard on your laptop, but that wouldn't be a good idea
  12. TalalAlgreby

Oh no! That's the worst thing that can happen!

Oh no! That's the worst thing that can happen!
  13. TalalAlgreby

1.Story 2.GamePlay 3.Music 4.Visuals 5.Possibilities

1.Story 2.GamePlay 3.Music 4.Visuals 5.Possibilities
  14. TalalAlgreby

i think the end of FF is coming :(

i think the end of FF is coming :(
  15. TalalAlgreby

I would like to.

I would like to.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson