Recent content by Talo

1. Talo

Need World Map

I would like some one to do a detailed world map with the default tiles of this map: http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dw4nes/maps_overworld/overworld.jpg I will trade services as a spriter, maper, game tester if needed.
  2. Talo

[VX Ace] Changing how you level

I have been playing around with new ways to do game leveling.  One of my ideas that I would like to suggest to the community would require some help getting the scripting out there.  Basically you have your stats: Str, Agil, Int, Wis, Luk, etc... all start at a mid value, let's say 50 out of...
  3. Talo

[RECRUITMENT] Map Maker Needed

it's a lazy man's maping. Basically you just draw a picture and set boundries
  4. Talo

Dragon Warrior 4, the lost chapters

One of my favorite games growing up was the Dragon Warrior games.  DW4 in particular had a great story, and so many great characters.  But as you get to the last chapter of the game, everyone just kinda continued their own story.   Many of these I think would make a great tribute game.  I plan...
  5. Talo

2014 Indie Game Maker Contest

I finished my game more or less. Any play testers want to try it out?
  6. Talo

2014 Indie Game Maker Contest

I have a game half done, but I don't know how to edit the menu in the scripts. Anyone willing to trade skills or join me for this event?
  7. Talo

Weekly Art Challenge #17

I made a sprite sheet... sticking with my sprite theme entries from now on.
  8. Talo

Weekly Art Challenge #16

The idea is to not have anything started though
  9. Talo

Weekly Art Challenge #16

It's a character that is now in a RPG VX ACE game that I am making.  So it falls into my own stuff category.
  10. Talo

[Request] Map makers for a Tales of Symphonia remake

I'm a mapper, msg me if you're still interested.
  11. Talo

Weekly Art Challenge #16

wow really? yes it's mine, from pixel scratch, want to see the sprite sheet I made it from: _ Also, the reason I asked was I was hoping to start doing mini games for my art challenge entry
  12. Talo

Weekly Art Challenge #16

When I think of future, I think of robots EDIT: Made with MS PAINT, no stock, no pallets, no nothing, blank white.  Took me 2 hours to do the sprite sheet, this is 1 of 12 sprites on it. Why are all the themes, Draw something,... we have writers and musicians here too.  Can we make them more...
  13. Talo

Human Body Tips

14. Talo

Weekly Art Challenge #15

Wow, how did you draw the chain link fence?  Did you just do one part and pastern it?
  15. Talo

Weekly Art Challenge #15

As you mentioned it's a character from a game we are making, this is my main character from the game I'm starting.  He is a robot.  And now he is in a suit.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have a random update.
Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
e

I90hkCf.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavdy