Recent content by TamFey

1. TamFey

TamFey's Timed Button Attacks

Version 1.2.0 is out! I'm sorry it took so long, but hopefully the new features make up for the long wait. The new version adds the possibility to change the travel directions of buttons and adds mouse/touch input!
  2. TamFey

@Drackomordain & @Villhelm I'm currently working on changeable directions for the buttons. That means horizontal bars will be possible in the future (probably in the next update)   @Fuchsilein: I haven't tried it yet, but touch/click input probably won't be too hard to implement. I'll try to...
  3. TamFey

Version 1.1.0 is out! The new version adds the possibilty of random spawntimes and fixes issues where disabling the display of combo variables didn't work. @BaertheThat looks awesome! I'm glad to see that my plugin is of use for other people :)
  4. TamFey

The new update is out! Version 1.0.1 fixes issues the plugin had with enabling/disabling. I also released the second asset pack! It includes arrows, swords, shields and bombs in various colors. @Baerthe Random patterns doesn't seem like a bad idea. I'll try to include it in the first...
  5. TamFey

@Drake Aran: I only took a quick look at the scripts you postet, so I might be wrong, but you can do something similar to the blitz-commands by using combo variables (part of my plugin). About the other plugins: I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything, sorry. @brunovisk2: I'm...
  6. TamFey

Yes, it also works in a front view battle system. Here's an old screenshot from my game that shows what that would look like.
  7. TamFey

Thanks for the kind words, everybody! About activating/deactivating the plugin: You can use the plugin commands 'TBA enable' and 'TBA disable' to do that :)
  8. TamFey

Timed Button Attacks v1.2.0 TamFey Introduction: This plugin adds a minigame similar to Dance Dance Revolution or Stepmania to the combat system. It changes the way skills and items work in combat. Instead of just starting an animation and an effect, skill/items will start a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:
1656550526125.png
Town Design is the best part of an RPG. Well, that and dungeon design

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evanjocobs