Recent content by Tamina

1. Remove status effect with equipment change

Yes How does it work? I checked the page, it says Passive States plugin can add a status effect but it doesn't mention anything about removing it.
  2. Remove status effect with equipment change

Bump, still need help :)
  3. Mimosa Mouse Cursor MV - Version 1.3.0

Edit: Please disregard the last capability issue report, apparently updating the plugin to the latest not-plus version fixed it. I will test it again tomorrow. Capability issue with Olivia State tooltip display is still not fixed. I am willing sponsor a copy if that can get them fixed :)...
  4. RMMV Need help with Moghunter Action Name plugin

Hello, I need help with Moghunter action name plugin. Is it possible to edit the icon position so it's always a few pixels in front of the action name regardless of skill name length? The plugin has an option to edit icon position Y, but it's for fixed position. In other words, if I edit the...
  5. Mimosa Mouse Cursor MV - Version 1.3.0

Found another possible glitch. Hover on event cursor change only applies to events with an image. If the event has no image the cursor wont change. This plugin also doesnt support yanfly event hitbox resize.
  6. Mimosa Mouse Cursor MV - Version 1.3.0

This plugin seems to have compatability issues with the following plugin: 1) MadeWithMv (official plugin): When MadeWithMv picture appeared, cursor movement lags a little. 2) YEP_CommonEventMenu: When Common Event Menu is opened on top of another event with "hover on event cursor change"...
  7. Display All Status Icons

Thanks. I made it work by inserting your code into any other plugin that changes Window_BattleStatus.prototype.
  8. Display All Status Icons

Doesn't work: With your code I got 3-4 icons showing in the window instead of 2, but the MP bar gets cut off. If I turn on Yanfly Core Engine only 2 icons show even with extra space in the status window.
  9. Display All Status Icons

Hello, If I want to shrink actor HP/MP instead of actor names, which code should I use? Do you have a script for it?
  10. Mimosa Mouse Cursor MV - Version 1.3.0

Is this correct?
  11. Remove status effect with equipment change

In battles, is it possible to remove a status effect if the character changes equipment?
  12. Mimosa Mouse Cursor MV - Version 1.3.0

Hi, I followed your video but I cant get hover on event to work. What went wrong?
  13. Mimosa Mouse Cursor MV - Version 1.3.0

Thank you, I just want to know if MV can do animated cursor and hover on events, and if hover on events can be turned off on different pages.
  14. Mimosa Mouse Cursor MV - Version 1.3.0

So the plus version only works in MZ? :esad:
  15. Re-investing your game's profits to generate more profits - discussion

It is the general rule for most games, but there are often exceptions to this rule. There are many "slow sell" games in the history that became successful an year after or later. That being said, games like this were successful because it created topics for discussions, not because the game...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakiika