Tanarex
Last Activity:
Sep 16, 2019 at 11:57 AM
Lazy Bum

Share This Page

Tanarex

Scrub, Male, from Seattle,wa

Veteran

Time to a beggar for my town. Because they were begging for it. Is that a dad joke? Sep 6, 2019

Tanarex was last seen:
Sep 16, 2019 at 11:57 AM
    1. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Time to a beggar for my town. Because they were begging for it. Is that a dad joke?
    2. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      How many NPC's is too many?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        ten...
        Sep 4, 2019
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. Especially as the answer is 'it all depends' which leads into a bigger conversation. There is a thread in General Discussion about making towns come alive, maybe that will help you.
        Sep 4, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        When you think it's too many.
        Sep 4, 2019
    3. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I should just name my game 'Escape the Inn.' Because I always seemed to be stuck in it.
      1. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Is it that you (as the player) need to go back too often and heal up? That might indicate the need for better mechanics to heal up after battle, or mid-dungeon.
        Sep 2, 2019
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I should be so lucky. No. The Inn is a Hub. It has info on quests, clues for quests, a few quests themselves, cryptic mansion puzzle answers, daily changing customers, bits of backstory, only place you can cook food, brew beer, and heal up after a battle. Plus humor things were written daily in the logbook. "Finally found the source of that awful smell. God rest his soul."
        Sep 2, 2019
    4. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I think I'll need to buy the MONSTERS LEGACY 1 and hope I get the animals I want.
    5. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I crack myself up sometimes. Calling a control switch in a Chapter in my game CSI: Outskirts.
      1. Ryisunique likes this.
      2. gstv87
        gstv87
        well I guess that's why that switch....
        (⌐■_■)
        ...was offed.
        Aug 31, 2019
        Tanarex and Ryisunique like this.
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I had one switch called 'You da Bomb.' Which was an event for a bomb.
        Sep 1, 2019
    6. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      So my mom ruined my b-day twice in less then 1 week. Chronically impossible you say? Not for her.
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Mine on the 13th and hers on the 19. The only problem was it was neither of our B-Days. So after the pizza and cake, my brother and I hung out in her bedroom as she and her friends played some singing game. A couple of hours later they went home and we never saw the Redbox movies. Then we went home.
        Aug 20, 2019
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That sounds alright. You still got to spend time with your family. Sounds like your mum just tried to do too much.
        Aug 20, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Also, my brother never got me anything and the used ps4 game my mom got me didn't work.
        Sep 1, 2019
    7. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      There are 2 types of drivers in Seattle. The ones who will wait for you to cross the street. And ones who will aim for you in the crosswalk.
      1. Ms Littlefish likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        I thought only the latter existed!
        Aug 15, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I'm sorry that you have to live in Detroit.
        Aug 16, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        And that's why I'm thinking about purchasing shoes with steel reinforced tip. These shoes are heavy enough to cause a dent in the body of the car. Gives a more satisfying feeling than slicing the colour with a key.
        Aug 19, 2019
    8. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Trying to look up wood staffs is a pain. No one wants to make anything easy on my b-day.
      1. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Like, a sprite of them or a reference image?
        Aug 14, 2019
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        No. Like the strongest wood to make a staff. The second strongest, etc. Taking into account of shock resistance, durability, weight, location of its origin, and other things no one but me cares about. All for the sake of realism.
        Aug 14, 2019
    9. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      When the only messages you get in the mentorship chat is from the messenger service. :/
    10. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Someone give me some ideas for a lake chapter. Or islands. Or seaweeds. Every man is a island is too boring.
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        Every island is a man.
        Aug 7, 2019
        The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        What if there Is this huge whirlpool and several different Cliffs and civilizations set up inside the whirlpool?
        Aug 7, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I explained this poorly. I have a chapter with a lake and islands. Just wanted to rename it. I had ice bridges connecting them called 'Standing on Thin Ice.' But the graphics looked bad. So I made the ice into seaweed. So I need a new name.
        Aug 8, 2019
    11. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I'm thinking off adding achievements to my game. Get puzzles correct on the first try Achievement - The RIGHT MAN.
      1. Hollow 1977 and MushroomCake28 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Sounds interesting. I gave up completionist thing a while ago. Just not enough time for it. I'd rather just see the true end and enjoy the story. FFX-2 ending was so hard to get especially Trema.
        Jul 6, 2019
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I did it in one playthrough.
        Jul 6, 2019
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Using various walkthroughs.
        Jul 6, 2019
    12. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      What do you mean I can't bring him on on the plane? He is my emotional support animal. I know he is a cobra. Dangit Samuel L Jackson.
      1. bgillisp likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Could you see this in a fantasy world: "He's my emotional support dragon, I have to bring him along!"
        Jun 20, 2019
        Tanarex likes this.
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        And if the plane is crashing you can use it to fly to safety.
        Jun 20, 2019
        bgillisp likes this.
    13. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      When my new computer is as slow as my old one :/
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
      2. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        that sucks man :(
        May 15, 2019
    14. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      My brother insisted on cleaning my place. So I kept calling him Dobby.
      1. pandadodod, Elliott404 and Finnuval like this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        You should give him a sock..... but AFTER he's done :3 .
        Apr 25, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ...or, not... maybe. ;)
        Apr 25, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Greensock lifetime license costs $750, not a good idea :p
        Apr 25, 2019
    15. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I've spent the whole day cleaning and my cat is on the bed acting like he is the one exhausted.
    16. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I know it time to cut my hair when an old lady standing behind me calls me 'Miss'.
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Curly hair that flows down a little past my shoulders yet I can honestly say I have never once been mistaken for a woman because of it. Had a martial arts instructor once who'd mock me for having 'girl's hair' when I was a teenager but that's as close as it comes.
        Mar 26, 2019
      2. Lornsteyn
        Lornsteyn
        True men wear long hair like a lion!^^
        Mar 26, 2019
    17. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      So this woman on twitter said she'd never respect or like. I found that odd since I have been insulting her idol the entire time.
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Out of all the things one can do with their time I'll never understand why people opt to spend any of it railing against each other on twitter. Every time I've ever been on there it's just the worst kind of toxic, yet I end up getting suspended for talking about my game because a bloody meme coopts game jargon and twitter's ai decides I'm a nazi somehow. Didn't like it when I was on it, haven't been back since.
        Mar 13, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        respect or like me.*Since she is a terrible judge of character I took that as a compliment. Twitter is a great time waster when you know that your game was never be done.
        Mar 14, 2019
    18. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Stupid broken Rastakhan Rumble. Daily quest beat 3 bosses. Sounds simple enough. Killed by second boss. Board clear.Rain of toads. Game over
    19. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I told a woman on twitter she'd be a good referee because she likes to keep moving the goalposts.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Maybe if she moved the goalposts .... while the game was in play.
        Mar 8, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        It started when I told her something was entertainment, not News. She said I was afraid of the truth. I showed her the wiki page as proof. She said So what?! IDC! She seems to care about 1 tweet ago. Opinion pieces aren't news. She said They are more honest then blah blah blah. And goalpost comment. Then she blocked me.
        Mar 9, 2019
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Better off without her.
        Mar 9, 2019
    20. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Dear Will Smith. Please stop making terrible movies. Sincerely, everyone.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Some boots on Skyrim.
        Mar 8, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        No that
        Mar 8, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Not that Will Smith. The one that won't be in the new Suicide Squad Movie. Just in case you want to have 2 hours sucked out of your life like a time-consuming succubus.
        Mar 8, 2019
  • About

Lazy Bum
    About Me:
    aspiring game maker, comic
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    making games,stories and jokes.
    Trying to make my first dl game. Hopefully, people will like and not tell me to go back to my non-existent day job. I'm trying to make it funny, fun and interesting. Despite being filled with spelling and grammar errors, poor mapping and my complete lack of computer skills. With any luck, I can sell my game before Trump drains the swamp and makes this place a wasteland. I'm not political. Just terrified. I still have the original RPG Maker. With my first game on several memory cards. The intro was about half hour worth of little action and lots of text. I had my friend who was a computer program play it. 25 minutes into the intro he turned to me and said, "We can't be friends anymore." Then moved away. So I tried to make my intro into my new game only a few minutes long. But still attempting to make my characters have more emotions than a emoji. He is the grumpy one. She is the shy one. She is the flirty one. He is the one that thinks he is the comic relief. But is about as funny as a bus full of nuns plowing into a school filled with orphans. The characters in my game are ones from stories I wrote. So no you don't have the option to change their names to things like Butt Sniffer, Leg Humper, Barf Eater and Resting cute Face. And yes, I am surrounded by dogs all the time. No, they are not mine. With my game, I was aspiring to make a dark humor, mystery, and horror theme. But I'll be lucky if it's as scary as scooby-doo. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dance-of-the-damned.74973/

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]