Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    Learning how to do something wrong only brings you closer to figuring out how to do it right. Keep at it!
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    nope. gave up. gonna pay someone to fix it.
    Excerpt from my game
    Firewind: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? Firewind: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Here are some shears. Get to work.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Firewind: I could turn you into a frog. If I wanted to.
    Vincent: Then who would put up with you?
    Firewind: (sigh...) Show me how to get started...
    It figures that the only person that hasn't ghosted me on Discord yet says they have 3 years of professional game development but spells and acts like a needy 10 year old.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Which means they've been developing games since 7 :kaoswt2:?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Let's just say I don't trust a child that pretends to be an adult. Or an adult that pretends to be a child. But I was desperate so sent him a message. HIM: You contacted me? (Giant smiley face emoji). Me: Yeah, and I'm already regretting it.
    Idea for a bonus objective. Avoid all the undead battles in the graveyard. Achievement received: Zoinks!
    Why is my title screen in Fraexcel's Shop download?
    Kes
    Kes
    I suggest you post on DeviantArt and ask.
    Tried to make a wanted poster with a picture of an ogre on it as a icon. It's so small it's looks like I'm asking for baby yoda's head on a platter.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Prolly not what you were after but one hell of an interessting side-quest on its own lol
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I don't have side quests in my game. I barely have enough content for the rest of the game. This is just a battle skill that you gain during the adventure. Goes with the exterminator, manhunter, and Beast Hunter Skill.
    I always thought the Garbage song The World Is Not enough lyric was 'There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.' Not 'can't feel the life'. I think mine sounds better.
    aether010
    You just blew my mind....I thought that was the lyric too. And yours is better.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I haven't blown anyone's anything yet and I'm not gonna start now.
    Things to do today. Wash dishes. Clean fridge. Figure out where this milk white liquid is dripping from inside said fridge. Try to finish up stories chapters no one is reading. Work on a game no one is playing. Then sleep.
    Boba Fett and the dropout Jedi is done. Long walls of text. Guaranteed to offend Star Wars fans. But what else you gonna do. You are stuck inside.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Boba Fett best boy!
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    If you think I won't come out of seclusion to hunt you down and destroy you for tarnishing Star Wars then you're absolutely right. What kind of lunatic would do that? I don't even like star wars.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Well, then you will (prolly) enjoy my mockery of this bad fan film. With its overbearing toxic masculinity, dumb characters, and bad CGI. Lucus made a better-looking film in 1977.
    i hate scripts so much.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    because I'm too dumb to figure them out.
    Ami
    Ami
    what about plugin?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I'm still using ace. I don't have MV. I have started deleting lighting effects Guiguimu put in there because they were causing graphic problems and I don't know how to fix them.
    just saw the late show with Stephen Colbert without an audience. It was like an hour long moment of silence. If you listen to his 'jokes' you'd think all his comedy writer are home sick.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    that happens when you get too badly accustomed to shows with audiences and fake laughter.
    if the host is genuinely funny, you don't need the audience laughing to notify you "hey, that was a joke, you should laugh"
    that only happens in the US.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    No. That wasn't it. Besides almost no audience, there were no guests either. So no one to play off of. And they kept saying it was a rehearsal and only would play 15 minutes of it. And it was 40 minutes long. So doubt they thought anyone would see it.
    where would i post backstories and stuff for my game?
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Keep lots of backups. I back up my game daily. I keep those daily back ups for about 2 months, then I keep one per month. Mostly to see how far I've come. As for others disappearing, I'm a one man show... I don't really expect anything from others, so I can't really help you on that. It's been my experience that I'd rather just pay someone for a service versus having a partner.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I have backups. They are usually weeks old. Well, I'm a one-man show too. Mostly because I can't get any real help. Anywho, the story is up if you want to read it.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    If you made a thread in Games in Development, they have to approve it before it shows for anybody else. It didn't take long for mine, but it's mostly up to whenever the two mods in charge of it are on.
    I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
    • Haha
    Reactions: sirenianheart
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I also have Item: Raw Fish. Description: Unless you are Gollum you got to cook it first.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Isnt using these trademark names a little risky/on the nose though?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Copyrights laws Don't work that way. If you were using copyright images they might care. But they'd have to go through billions of other people already using them. So mentioning a name harmless isn't against the law.
    I would have liked to add different subtypes to my items but it doesn't look like that is possible. Just normal and key item.
    Now I can't use my graveyard chapter since I have no idea who made it for me and can't find them in my inbox. Woe is me.
    Guess I'll get RPG MAKER VX ACE & XP HERO PACK because it says 'Bird' under battler. Just hope it's not a penguin or a ostrich or something.
    Reactions: CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    I hope that's not disrespect for the noble penguin, most excellent of birds, that I detect!
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    No, I just need a bird that can fly and hunts.
    I should really stop chanting 'JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!' to people walking over the freeway overpass from my 9th floor studio apartment. They say things like,"I'm just walking my dog or I'm just jogging." There isn't enough dark humor on this site.
    • Haha
    Reactions: CrowStorm
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    People here don't like to focus on morbid things like that in general. Also, encouraging or making jokes about suicide is never funny IMO.
    My mom keeps sending me links to events I have no interest in. I told her to stop. But she keeps doing it. So I have 2 choices. Block my mom on FB.Or send her endless cat video from youtube. Gona go with 2.
    Harrumi
    Harrumi
    In your settings if it's fb you can disable certain invites for things, it makes things so much easier.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Kupotepo My gullible uncle was already doing that. But it was about people injected AIDS into bananas. My mom would also send me chainmail. Send this message to three people you love and you find love and- DELETE. I didn't even think about that Harumi. I see the ignore option. Is that it?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    She has 3 events so far this month. And it's only the 13th.. She wants me to go to a hiking event. That's all I need is to be surrounded by strangers when my IBD kicks in with no bathroom in sight. Also, a 'make friends' event. All it has included is 'drinks' And I don't drink. But I'm sure my brother would want to go and get wasted and want to fight people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Gotta love some gossip :D
Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#

Forum statistics

Threads
Members