Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I was at the grocery store trying to reach for some small garbage bags on the top shelf way in the back. Instead of going all the way downstairs to find someone to help me I grabbed a broom and pulled it down. Putting the broom back I said, "Thank you for your service".
    • Love
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Awwh! Thanking inanimate objects. xD I've done the same. Well, I haven't used a broom to pull down bun bags in a shop, but I have thanked random objects for their help. lol.
    You ever look for something for so long that you forgot what you were looking for? Or is that just me?
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Not 'what' but 'why'
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Or more often, searching for something and being distracted by other 100 interesting things...you damned vastity of the web!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    So I saw this commercial about Peacock free stream t.v. for NBC. I thought I'd check it out. All I saw was mostly shows that has been cancelled for between 5 and 75 years. You could prolly find The Lone Ranger where it shows a radio for a half hour.
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Well yeah... They have to show mostly things that cost basically nothing to get the right to. The rights to new shows are quite expensive. :popcorn:
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Old shows are better anyway.
    Going to write a movie rant now about Mac and Me. About an E.T rip off where the alien they are trying to endear the audience who goes after the kid with a power saw and power drill.
    Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I dunno, mate. Is might be tough to shed something worth a laugh for this one.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Yeah, idk but have you ever seen a snake try to slither on a bed sheet? Its apparently like a treadmill to them.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I just went with 'Coming up Snake Eyes.'
    I'm so dumb. The DLC came with the game.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    But you would think that the people on PlayStation support would know this DLC came with the remastered version game. Nope. They couldn't figure it out either. It had been so long since I got the game that I thought I brought the DLC. Awww crap. Just remember I brought the Frozen Wilds DLC. Here we go again.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    damn unskippable cutscene.
    i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    Learning how to do something wrong only brings you closer to figuring out how to do it right. Keep at it!
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    nope. gave up. gonna pay someone to fix it.
    Excerpt from my game
    Firewind: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? Firewind: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Here are some shears. Get to work.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Firewind: I could turn you into a frog. If I wanted to.
    Vincent: Then who would put up with you?
    Firewind: (sigh...) Show me how to get started...
    It figures that the only person that hasn't ghosted me on Discord yet says they have 3 years of professional game development but spells and acts like a needy 10 year old.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Which means they've been developing games since 7 :kaoswt2:?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Let's just say I don't trust a child that pretends to be an adult. Or an adult that pretends to be a child. But I was desperate so sent him a message. HIM: You contacted me? (Giant smiley face emoji). Me: Yeah, and I'm already regretting it.
    Idea for a bonus objective. Avoid all the undead battles in the graveyard. Achievement received: Zoinks!
    Why is my title screen in Fraexcel's Shop download?
    Kes
    Kes
    I suggest you post on DeviantArt and ask.
    Tried to make a wanted poster with a picture of an ogre on it as a icon. It's so small it's looks like I'm asking for baby yoda's head on a platter.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Prolly not what you were after but one hell of an interessting side-quest on its own lol
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I don't have side quests in my game. I barely have enough content for the rest of the game. This is just a battle skill that you gain during the adventure. Goes with the exterminator, manhunter, and Beast Hunter Skill.
    I always thought the Garbage song The World Is Not enough lyric was 'There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.' Not 'can't feel the life'. I think mine sounds better.
    aether010
    You just blew my mind....I thought that was the lyric too. And yours is better.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I haven't blown anyone's anything yet and I'm not gonna start now.
    Things to do today. Wash dishes. Clean fridge. Figure out where this milk white liquid is dripping from inside said fridge. Try to finish up stories chapters no one is reading. Work on a game no one is playing. Then sleep.
    Boba Fett and the dropout Jedi is done. Long walls of text. Guaranteed to offend Star Wars fans. But what else you gonna do. You are stuck inside.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Boba Fett best boy!
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    If you think I won't come out of seclusion to hunt you down and destroy you for tarnishing Star Wars then you're absolutely right. What kind of lunatic would do that? I don't even like star wars.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Well, then you will (prolly) enjoy my mockery of this bad fan film. With its overbearing toxic masculinity, dumb characters, and bad CGI. Lucus made a better-looking film in 1977.
    i hate scripts so much.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    because I'm too dumb to figure them out.
    Ami
    Ami
    what about plugin?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I'm still using ace. I don't have MV. I have started deleting lighting effects Guiguimu put in there because they were causing graphic problems and I don't know how to fix them.
    just saw the late show with Stephen Colbert without an audience. It was like an hour long moment of silence. If you listen to his 'jokes' you'd think all his comedy writer are home sick.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    that happens when you get too badly accustomed to shows with audiences and fake laughter.
    if the host is genuinely funny, you don't need the audience laughing to notify you "hey, that was a joke, you should laugh"
    that only happens in the US.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    No. That wasn't it. Besides almost no audience, there were no guests either. So no one to play off of. And they kept saying it was a rehearsal and only would play 15 minutes of it. And it was 40 minutes long. So doubt they thought anyone would see it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheemsBurbger