Tanarex
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2019 at 7:24 AM
Lazy Bum

Share This Page

Tanarex

Scrub, Male, from Seattle,wa

Veteran

My cat cares about 3 things in this world. When are you gonna feed me? What will you feed me? When will you feed me again? Dec 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM

Tanarex was last seen:
Dec 13, 2019 at 7:24 AM
    1. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      My cat cares about 3 things in this world. When are you gonna feed me? What will you feed me? When will you feed me again?
      1. Shaz, Guiguimu, slimmmeiske2 and 2 others like this.
      2. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        That's her job :D Next to napping in the clean laundry and staring at you for an unsetteling length of time.
        Dec 12, 2019 at 4:07 PM
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        It's a 'him'. And he likes to sleep on the dirty laundry. Which makes me want to give him a bath. Which he hates and will cover me in claw marks. And that's after I cut his claws. Well, he doesn't do that anymore. A couple of squirts from the spray bottle works wonders.
        Dec 13, 2019 at 7:23 AM
    2. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I don't get the appeal of succubuses in Witcher 3. Women with hairy legs is a real turn off for me. Especially when they are goat legs.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Then you had things such as politics, natural disasters, and other things that can easily whip people into a frenzy. The witch hysteria is a good example of this - it had more to do with the Reformation than people fearing witches.
        Dec 6, 2019
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I just find all this stuff fascinating. Not just old folklore, but modern folklore and mythical creatures\urban legends as well. Even in the modern world, people continue to weave stories and legends from their fears, dreams, beliefs, hatred, where they live, etc. We're a very creative species. :)
        Dec 6, 2019
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You're right about people fearing the unknown. You can still see this at work in today's society. Just as people were manipulated by having recent events and their fears used against them back then, so to are people today facing the same kind of manipulation. Of course, people don't tend to fear witches and night monsters anymore, but we still do fear the foreigner, the unknown culture, the new science, etc.
        Dec 6, 2019
    3. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Who wants to see all the quests that didn't make it into my game on deviant art?
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    4. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I hate when people ask me for directions. Instead of just shrugging I should say,"I don't even know where I am right now."
      1. Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Just ask them to open google map
        Nov 19, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I can always just point in a random direction. I have a 1 in 8 chance of being right. As long as I just don't just point up or down. n,n/e,e, s/e,s,s/w, w, s/w.
        Nov 19, 2019
    5. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Mom and me watching a movie. "It's about..." Her:No spoilers!" Me: I haven't even seen it yet. I can't give any spoilers.
      1. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Spoilers hurt TT I still can't get over a disgusting spoiler my stupid friend gave me 5 years ago
        Nov 17, 2019
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        He was dead all along.
        Nov 20, 2019
    6. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      So I was standing next to my horse in Witcher 3 and this elf bumbles into my horse and says,"Racist!' That elf just called my horse a racist
      1. CrowStorm likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Mystic_Enigma, don't worry. At the end of the game, I discovered all the elves were burned alive at the stake. Along with dwarves, halflings, succubuses, doppelgangers, etc. They also must have called people's horses racist too.
        Nov 11, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        CrowStorm, Well, unless I was riding the Famous Mr. Ed, I'm pretty sure he didn't say any human words. IDK if the horse was male or female. It's not like I could check. Or wanted to. He just called it Roach. But he called every horse he had Roach. So Geralt of Rivia comes with his own Roaches.
        Nov 11, 2019
      5. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        standardplayer, no the opposite. Let's just say they were the star attraction in the bonfires people were setting. And it really burned them up.
        Nov 11, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
    7. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Still playing Witcher 3: CSI. Solving more haunted houses mysteries then Scooby Doo. But without the part of bring back the monster's head .
      1. Kwerty and Ryisunique like this.
    8. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Don't know why people open up a map making workshop then disappear off the planet. I talked to these guys to make sure they are still there.
      1. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        because they know our planet map sucks?
        Oct 19, 2019
        mishakoc likes this.
      2. BlueMage
        BlueMage
        Maybe aliens kidnapped them?
        Oct 19, 2019
      3. Nightblade50
        Nightblade50
        I don't know either
        Oct 21, 2019
    9. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      The Witcher 3 has a very odd Justice system. You tried to pick up an empty bottle around guards and they try to kill you.
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        Something similar to being able to show killings and blood in a movie, but not a nipple. :)
        Oct 17, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Then there is the fact that no random NPC in the town is ever nice to you after you saved it from bandits, ghosts or monsters eating their kids. It's always "Don't start trouble around here.' Or "I don't like the look of you."Or please Witcher, don't take our children." How about a 'Thank you, Witcher." Instead?
        Oct 21, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I've seen your town. Talked to your kids. Don't worry none of them are going anywhere. But maybe it's so you don't feel so bad about robbing their homes in front of them and daring them to say something? I'm gonna steal your plates, mugs and your broken rake(Why are you keeping this?) Then gonna sell your stuff to your town's vendor.
        Oct 21, 2019
    10. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I thought about adding different features to my game that involved food gathering. 1 can fish. 1 can hunt game. 1 can collect fruits,etc.
    11. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Well, I was almost able to learn parallax mapping but now I don't care anymore. I officially give up.
      1. Eliaquim
        Eliaquim
        Hey there! What's happening? Why you give up?
        Sep 28, 2019
      2. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Huh? Why!? It's too soon to give up! Keep on trying
        Sep 28, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I've been working on my game for 5 years. Sometimes I get so frustrated when not getting an answer or help I give up for months at a time. But now I don't feel like doing this alone anymore.
        Sep 30, 2019
    12. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Twitter is so toxic I found myself blocking people congratulating a couple on the birth of their child.
      1. The Stranger and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Oh, so you were blocking people for congratulating someone else on having a child?
        Sep 25, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Well i mean, it's up to them to filter the content in their twitter timeline. I wouldnt call it toxic bcz if u do, u followed the wrong ppl. I use my twitter to follow pixiv artist and pic bots. So i could see qt animu girl evryday _:3
        Sep 25, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        @The Stranger, Yes. @TheoAllen, I follow him for the same reason most people follow him. To tell him what a terrible job he is doing, and hope to see him in prison soon. The rest are mostly bots. It's therapeutic in a way. That reminds me of what my brother does with pics. But he likes to collect sexy female superheroes on Deviant Art.
        Sep 26, 2019
    13. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I believe the size of a dog determines how angry it is. Like the smaller the meaner. As if they have something to prove.
      1. Philosophus Vagus and Lemonrice like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It's the same with people. :p
        Sep 23, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Not really. I had a friend that was a dwarf once. Not LOTR kind. But had dwarfism. He was cool. Chicks seemed to dig him. Also knew a girl that was 4'8. She was also cool. Even laughed at my 'If catch you, you have to take me to your pot of gold' joke.
        Sep 23, 2019
      4. BlueMage
        BlueMage
        I believe the size of a dog's jaw determines how hurt its bite is
        Sep 23, 2019
    14. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Time to a beggar for my town. Because they were begging for it. Is that a dad joke?
    15. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      How many NPC's is too many?
      2. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        ten...
        Sep 4, 2019
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. Especially as the answer is 'it all depends' which leads into a bigger conversation. There is a thread in General Discussion about making towns come alive, maybe that will help you.
        Sep 4, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        When you think it's too many.
        Sep 4, 2019
    16. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I should just name my game 'Escape the Inn.' Because I always seemed to be stuck in it.
      1. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Is it that you (as the player) need to go back too often and heal up? That might indicate the need for better mechanics to heal up after battle, or mid-dungeon.
        Sep 2, 2019
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I should be so lucky. No. The Inn is a Hub. It has info on quests, clues for quests, a few quests themselves, cryptic mansion puzzle answers, daily changing customers, bits of backstory, only place you can cook food, brew beer, and heal up after a battle. Plus humor things were written daily in the logbook. "Finally found the source of that awful smell. God rest his soul."
        Sep 2, 2019
    17. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I think I'll need to buy the MONSTERS LEGACY 1 and hope I get the animals I want.
    18. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I crack myself up sometimes. Calling a control switch in a Chapter in my game CSI: Outskirts.
      1. Ryisunique likes this.
      2. gstv87
        gstv87
        well I guess that's why that switch....
        (⌐■_■)
        ...was offed.
        Aug 31, 2019
        Tanarex and Ryisunique like this.
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I had one switch called 'You da Bomb.' Which was an event for a bomb.
        Sep 1, 2019
    19. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      So my mom ruined my b-day twice in less then 1 week. Chronically impossible you say? Not for her.
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Mine on the 13th and hers on the 19. The only problem was it was neither of our B-Days. So after the pizza and cake, my brother and I hung out in her bedroom as she and her friends played some singing game. A couple of hours later they went home and we never saw the Redbox movies. Then we went home.
        Aug 20, 2019
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That sounds alright. You still got to spend time with your family. Sounds like your mum just tried to do too much.
        Aug 20, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Also, my brother never got me anything and the used ps4 game my mom got me didn't work.
        Sep 1, 2019
    20. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      There are 2 types of drivers in Seattle. The ones who will wait for you to cross the street. And ones who will aim for you in the crosswalk.
      1. Ms Littlefish likes this.
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        I thought only the latter existed!
        Aug 15, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I'm sorry that you have to live in Detroit.
        Aug 16, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        And that's why I'm thinking about purchasing shoes with steel reinforced tip. These shoes are heavy enough to cause a dent in the body of the car. Gives a more satisfying feeling than slicing the colour with a key.
        Aug 19, 2019
  • About

Lazy Bum
    About Me:
    aspiring game maker, Teller of bad dad jokes.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    making games,stories and jokes.
    Trying to make my first dl game. Hopefully, people will like and not tell me to go back to my non-existent day job. I'm trying to make it funny, fun and interesting. Despite being filled with spelling and grammar errors, poor mapping and my complete lack of computer skills. With any luck, I can sell my game before Trump drains the swamp and makes this place a wasteland. I'm not political. Just terrified. I still have the original RPG Maker. With my first game on several memory cards. The intro was about half hour worth of little action and lots of text. I had my friend who was a computer program play it. 25 minutes into the intro he turned to me and said, "We can't be friends anymore." Then moved away. So I tried to make my intro into my new game only a few minutes long. But still attempting to make my characters have more emotions than a emoji. He is the grumpy one. She is the shy one. She is the flirty one. He is the one that thinks he is the comic relief. But is about as funny as a bus full of nuns plowing into a school filled with orphans. The characters in my game are ones from stories I wrote. So no you don't have the option to change their names to things like Butt Sniffer, Leg Humper, Barf Eater and Resting cute Face. And yes, I am surrounded by dogs all the time. No, they are not mine. With my game, I was aspiring to make a dark humor, mystery, and horror theme. But I'll be lucky if it's as scary as scooby-doo. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dance-of-the-damned.74973/

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]