Tanarex
Last Activity:
Nov 17, 2019 at 1:23 PM
Lazy Bum

Share This Page

Tanarex

Scrub, Male, from Seattle,wa

Veteran

Mom and me watching a movie. "It's about..." Her:No spoilers!" Me: I haven't even seen it yet. I can't give any spoilers. Nov 17, 2019 at 4:33 AM

Tanarex was last seen:
Nov 17, 2019 at 1:23 PM
    1. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      What do you mean I can't bring him on on the plane? He is my emotional support animal. I know he is a cobra. Dangit Samuel L Jackson.
      1. bgillisp likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Could you see this in a fantasy world: "He's my emotional support dragon, I have to bring him along!"
        Jun 20, 2019
        Tanarex likes this.
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        And if the plane is crashing you can use it to fly to safety.
        Jun 20, 2019
        bgillisp likes this.
    2. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      When my new computer is as slow as my old one :/
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
      2. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        that sucks man :(
        May 15, 2019
    3. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      My brother insisted on cleaning my place. So I kept calling him Dobby.
      1. pandadodod, Elliott404 and Finnuval like this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        You should give him a sock..... but AFTER he's done :3 .
        Apr 25, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ...or, not... maybe. ;)
        Apr 25, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Greensock lifetime license costs $750, not a good idea :p
        Apr 25, 2019
    4. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I've spent the whole day cleaning and my cat is on the bed acting like he is the one exhausted.
    5. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I know it time to cut my hair when an old lady standing behind me calls me 'Miss'.
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Curly hair that flows down a little past my shoulders yet I can honestly say I have never once been mistaken for a woman because of it. Had a martial arts instructor once who'd mock me for having 'girl's hair' when I was a teenager but that's as close as it comes.
        Mar 26, 2019
      2. Lornsteyn
        Lornsteyn
        True men wear long hair like a lion!^^
        Mar 26, 2019
    6. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      So this woman on twitter said she'd never respect or like. I found that odd since I have been insulting her idol the entire time.
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Out of all the things one can do with their time I'll never understand why people opt to spend any of it railing against each other on twitter. Every time I've ever been on there it's just the worst kind of toxic, yet I end up getting suspended for talking about my game because a bloody meme coopts game jargon and twitter's ai decides I'm a nazi somehow. Didn't like it when I was on it, haven't been back since.
        Mar 13, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        respect or like me.*Since she is a terrible judge of character I took that as a compliment. Twitter is a great time waster when you know that your game was never be done.
        Mar 14, 2019
    7. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Stupid broken Rastakhan Rumble. Daily quest beat 3 bosses. Sounds simple enough. Killed by second boss. Board clear.Rain of toads. Game over
    8. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I told a woman on twitter she'd be a good referee because she likes to keep moving the goalposts.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Maybe if she moved the goalposts .... while the game was in play.
        Mar 8, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        It started when I told her something was entertainment, not News. She said I was afraid of the truth. I showed her the wiki page as proof. She said So what?! IDC! She seems to care about 1 tweet ago. Opinion pieces aren't news. She said They are more honest then blah blah blah. And goalpost comment. Then she blocked me.
        Mar 9, 2019
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Better off without her.
        Mar 9, 2019
    9. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Dear Will Smith. Please stop making terrible movies. Sincerely, everyone.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Some boots on Skyrim.
        Mar 8, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        No that
        Mar 8, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Not that Will Smith. The one that won't be in the new Suicide Squad Movie. Just in case you want to have 2 hours sucked out of your life like a time-consuming succubus.
        Mar 8, 2019
    10. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I had a crazy dream last night that someone clicked on the link of my game and the demo wasn't there. And he was really mad.
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Funny is that I've never obsessed over others opinion of my work. My worst nightmares are those in which I wake up (in my dream) too late and missed an exam.
        Mar 3, 2019
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        I just have occasional nightmares about my car's brakes failing. Probably has to do with the accident I was in a few years ago.
        Mar 3, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        It was on an indie game maker site. I knew my 32-bit game wouldn't get any attention while they are using Unity engine and stuff. So I just posted the one that didn't have a demo on it. Check today. zero views.
        Mar 3, 2019
    11. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      My cat has officially moved onto sleeping inside a cardboard box territory. Only took 7 years. Now just got find out what UPS charges 4 S&H.
      1. dulsi likes this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Dunno whether to laugh or be concerned...
        Feb 27, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I was gonna post a pic of my cat sleeping in the box with some duct tape in my hand. And on the bottom, it would say, 'Be VERY concerned.' But I don't have any duct tape. I'm off to the store to buy something for my cat. Kitty litter.
        Feb 28, 2019
    12. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Oh, what a shocker.They decided not to kill off a character that has been there since ep 1. It was real tense there for a second.
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I just finished the 14th novel in a series which ended in the deaths of pretty much all of the remaining main characters and horrible world-ending failure. I guess the author was really tired of the series (but the weird part is there's one book left that I know of, even though the main characters are all dead.)
        Feb 25, 2019
      2. Lornsteyn
        Lornsteyn
        Games or Movies, my favorite characters always get killed, im already used to it.^^
        Feb 25, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Well, this is a t.v show. And they've already killed off or written out the rest of the black characters. It's like Highlander. There can be only one. NCIS doesn't have a good track record. And New Orleans has only two black people on it. 61% black population. 28% of the cast members.
        Feb 25, 2019
    13. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I'm mocking Resident Evil remastered on youtube. Richard: 'Does it ever not hurt?' Me: Well, the dialogue is pretty painful.
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        The dialogue isn't half as bad as the sound effects. If your shotgun has less of a report than a literal bb gun it's a pretty clear cut sign you've cut too many corners.
        Feb 24, 2019
    14. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I had a turtle once. It ran away.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        @VeryXInh Now see your response should have been "Yes. I think it was in It's teenage years".
        Feb 21, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        It was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
        Feb 21, 2019
      5. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        We all know it is against the code of a ninja to run away. I left her alone because I get easily distracted. I think she crawled under the house. But no way I could get under there.
        Feb 21, 2019
    15. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      anyone feel like test playing my game? For the first test ever the mansion itself is open. Filled with mind boggling puzzles.
      2. Animebryan
        Animebryan
        I'm getting ready to record a Let's Test myself in a bit here. As soon as I finish uploading it I'll give a link to the video.
        Feb 18, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Alright, finished the game, composed the final report.
        Feb 18, 2019
      4. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not use Status Updates for recruitment. Either use your game thread or Project Recruitment itself.
        Please do not abuse Updates, it makes it difficult for other Members.
        @Animebryan Would you mind posting that in the game thread, and then it can be removed from here. Thanks.
        Feb 19, 2019
    16. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I like to put my plastic chair facing the far wall. That way when my cat lays down on it, it looks like he is being punished.
      1. kirbwarrior, mlogan and The Stranger like this.
    17. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Adulthood can sure kill the fun out of watching cartoons. Amadeus: I built this brand new spaceship on wednesday. ME: Nope. No, you didn't.
    18. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      this game makes me want to hurt it.
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        What did that poor piece of software do to you?
        Feb 12, 2019
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Made me angry. I have 2 identical corridors. one where the doors work sometimes. Or not. 50/50. This game is mentally exhausting.
        Feb 12, 2019
    19. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      You ever spend like an hour working on something then when you finish it you realize you didn't need it at all?
      2. Xenphir
        Xenphir
        Nothing is a mistake as everything is a learning experience. At least that is what I heard. Believing in that statement is another story I myself am trying to work on haha.
        Feb 9, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        It might be a waste now; however, you will find it useful in the future.
        Feb 9, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        After deleting several of my mappers' overlays(Because of passable issues) I realized I could just move it to the tileset. So got to redo that.
        Feb 9, 2019
    20. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      It's beginning to look a lot like christmas in february. Maybe I can go outside and build a snowman. Or with all the rain a sludgeman.
  • About

Lazy Bum
    About Me:
    aspiring game maker, comic
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    making games,stories and jokes.
    Trying to make my first dl game. Hopefully, people will like and not tell me to go back to my non-existent day job. I'm trying to make it funny, fun and interesting. Despite being filled with spelling and grammar errors, poor mapping and my complete lack of computer skills. With any luck, I can sell my game before Trump drains the swamp and makes this place a wasteland. I'm not political. Just terrified. I still have the original RPG Maker. With my first game on several memory cards. The intro was about half hour worth of little action and lots of text. I had my friend who was a computer program play it. 25 minutes into the intro he turned to me and said, "We can't be friends anymore." Then moved away. So I tried to make my intro into my new game only a few minutes long. But still attempting to make my characters have more emotions than a emoji. He is the grumpy one. She is the shy one. She is the flirty one. He is the one that thinks he is the comic relief. But is about as funny as a bus full of nuns plowing into a school filled with orphans. The characters in my game are ones from stories I wrote. So no you don't have the option to change their names to things like Butt Sniffer, Leg Humper, Barf Eater and Resting cute Face. And yes, I am surrounded by dogs all the time. No, they are not mine. With my game, I was aspiring to make a dark humor, mystery, and horror theme. But I'll be lucky if it's as scary as scooby-doo. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dance-of-the-damned.74973/

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]