Tanarex
Last Activity:
Nov 17, 2019 at 1:23 PM
Lazy Bum

Share This Page

Tanarex

Scrub, Male, from Seattle,wa

Veteran

Mom and me watching a movie. "It's about..." Her:No spoilers!" Me: I haven't even seen it yet. I can't give any spoilers. Nov 17, 2019 at 4:33 AM

Tanarex was last seen:
Nov 17, 2019 at 1:23 PM
    1. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I was playing Arkham city as catwoman and was walking on all fours saying,'who wants to pet the kitty?' I guess they were more dog people.
      1. Finnuval, evmaster and The Stranger like this.
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        The inmates kept yelling, "It's Catwoman! I'm gonna kick the crap out of you!" I don't know about you but that sounds like animal abuse to me.
        Feb 4, 2019
    2. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I was watching this episode of The Flash where they did all this time travelling to collect parts to make a weapon to beat a super villian.
      1. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        After this dangerous journey they completely failed to beat the boss and all gave themselves high fives because they grew as a team. That's not the dumb part. What they could have did was save a little girl from going into a coma and prevented the guy from becoming a villain.
        Jan 31, 2019
    3. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      So the Titans have a new spaceship and a trunk to get back in time to stop the end of the world. So what do they head back in? The truck.
      1. evmaster
        evmaster
        What are you talking about?
        Jan 30, 2019
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I think he is talking about the live-action Teen Titans show that came out recently simply named Titans and, fortunately, is an actual superhero show and not like toddler Titans Go bull crap.
        Jan 30, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        It's part gothic horror part super hero show. If the ship couldn't fly for some reason I'd understand. They didn't have to change the plot. They could have used a ship and still not made it in time. Nope. Let's go with the gas guzzler.
        Jan 30, 2019
    4. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Why is what's pictured and written on a comic cover never seen in the comic itself? These are the thoughts that keep me up at night.
      1. GolfHacker likes this.
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Jan 29, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Because the outside is advertising and the inside is storytelling. But it bothers me when the cover isn't even close.
        Jan 29, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    5. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I'm surprised my neighbors didn't call the cops on me. I was giving my cat a bath and he acted like I was torturing him.
      1. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        My kitties all hate baths, too. One tolerates them, the other two try to escape the entire time ><
        Jan 28, 2019
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        How loud could can an aggrieved cat be? Neighbors probably just didn't hear it. Ironically my last cat loved getting in water, it's the dog who wanted nothing to do with it.
        Jan 28, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Just make sure you close the bathroom door. Otherwise, you'll have a wet, soapy, cat under your bed. Just imagine a baby crying x's 10. We have paper-thin walls here. I can hear my neighbor tapping off his razor on his bathroom sink.
        Jan 28, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
    6. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I saw women doing a counter protest to the women's march. What signs did they have? "Get back in the kitchen?"
      1. Poryg likes this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Would've expected something more about the antisemitism that runs rampant within its leadership but okay...though I have to admit I'm skeptical you really saw that.
        Jan 24, 2019
        Sleepy Kitten Games likes this.
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I have no problem with women who want to work. I just wish they have lower standards so I could be a "stay at home dad" and she could pamper me instead. I'll do the house chores. You go do the annoying work thing.
        Jan 24, 2019
    7. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      It irks me that this cartoon keeps prasing Thomas Edison as the inventor of the light bulb. The only thing he made was the electric chair.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        @Philosophus Vagus : As opposed to those debate teachers that loved to pick hard to debate topics and make you debate the most inane topics. I heard someone once got assigned to debate why you should use a dogsled vs a 747 for transportation.
        Jan 14, 2019
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Of course, I have a co-worker who says he loved to sign up to debate those near impossible sides to win just to throw out the most inane facts he found and watch everyone's expression of "How do we debate THAT?".
        Jan 14, 2019
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Never did debate (to antisocial) but that does sound inane. How would you even debate that? I mean, maybe in the specific instance that you need to get down a mountain in the middle of a snowstorm a sled would be preferable, but overall you couldn't really, succinctly argue that. That teacher sounds like the school system equivalent to an internet troll in a lot of ways.
        Jan 14, 2019
    8. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      pro tip: don't use a hair dryer on a wet cat.
      1. BadLittleSeed and Finnuval like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TWings
        TWings
        Cats usually don't like wind blowing stuff.
        Jan 13, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Cats don't usually like to get wet either.
        Jan 13, 2019
        TWings likes this.
      5. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        All that was years ago. When I tried to use it on my last cat. She is gone now.
        Jan 14, 2019
    9. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      i like to open up the bottom cupboard and bark savagely into it.
    10. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      who wants to see me troll my brother on his story.
    11. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      this kid's cartoon seems really racist to me.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        What cartoon?
        Jan 7, 2019
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        It's a cartoon that supposedly some kid made. But he hasn't linked it or anything.
        Jan 7, 2019
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        The Avengers Assemble one. Basically, BP (Black guy) gets falsely accused of killing CA(White guy) by BW(White woman). None of his white friend's believe him. Despite there is no body. CA has just vanished. Instead, attack him on sight and send him to prison. No trial.
        Jan 8, 2019
    12. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Who likes riddles?
      1. Acetonide likes this.
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        let's see what you got.
        Jan 3, 2019
      3. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Love them.
        Jan 3, 2019
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I am the Devourer. My appetite is endless. (Four letters.) I am the Feeder. You feed me. I feed you. (Five Letters.) I am the Giver. I am full of life but not alive. (five letters) I am the Taker. I breathe but do not draw breath. (Four letters.)
        Jan 3, 2019
    13. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Even my cat didn't get what he wanted for x-mas. I asked for marbles. So she give me a small present for him and inside is a acorn.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        The witchery is real...
        Dec 30, 2018
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Sounds like you've lost your marbles.
        Jan 3, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        haha. No, he lost them actually. I looked everywhere for them. She said she couldn't find marbles anywhere. I asked if she tried looking inside stores. And not just outside. Meanwhile, she actually had marbles in a little joke thing.
        Jan 4, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
    14. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      So I didn't get anything I wanted for x-mas again from my mom. I'm pretty sure she just goes to the 99 cent store and just grabs something.
      1. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        In my opinion, Christmas is not about the presents. Over the years, I found I have become less and less needy.
        Dec 28, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I haven't actually asked for anything in 15 years or so. That said, mom absolutely killed it this year, got me the coolest flashlight I've ever seen.
        Dec 28, 2018
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        A few weeks back my mom asks us what we want. Buys my brother and I random stuff. I said I need new speakers for my computer or a headset. I get a cooking pot(I don't need), a back scrubber (I didn't ask for) and a giant cookie in my stocking for a diabetic.
        Dec 28, 2018
    15. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      is talking about PETA political?
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Not really in and of itself. Peta does lean to a specific political ideology but their batshit crazy anti-life animal zealotry is really more insanity than it is ideology. They can talk a good game though, as a teen I was very briefly a member. Really depends who your talking with though, almost anything can be political to the right audience.
        Dec 23, 2018
        samkfj and Finnuval like this.
    16. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Added new backstory to my deviant art page. Incase anyone is interested.
    17. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Justin Bieber as Batwoman! Only makes sense if you watch Elseworlds episode 2.
    18. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Watching DP 2 with my mom. Her: Who is this? Me: That's DP's GF. Her: Who is this? Me: That's DP. Her: Who is.. Me: (kills myself.)
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        This is also my mom lol
        Dec 14, 2018
    19. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Anyone want to help my brother with his story that can be found on deviant art? I try to help but all he wants to do is argue with me.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        That's too harsh. :p
        Dec 14, 2018
        Verdelite likes this.
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        My mistake. He didn't delete it. Doubt he has even seen it yet. Don't know if he has internet back yet. He did say everyone in this medieval world thought the superheroes were in the circus because of how they dressed. That's when I suggested that thought they were 'ass clowns.' I'm more surprised the townspeople didn't accuse them of being witches and try to burn them at the stake.
        Dec 14, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        He should put the characters in an actual D&D and see what happens. :D
        Dec 15, 2018
    20. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I just got Deadpool 2 from the library and still screwing around on the internet. :/
  • About

Lazy Bum
    About Me:
    aspiring game maker, comic
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    making games,stories and jokes.
    Trying to make my first dl game. Hopefully, people will like and not tell me to go back to my non-existent day job. I'm trying to make it funny, fun and interesting. Despite being filled with spelling and grammar errors, poor mapping and my complete lack of computer skills. With any luck, I can sell my game before Trump drains the swamp and makes this place a wasteland. I'm not political. Just terrified. I still have the original RPG Maker. With my first game on several memory cards. The intro was about half hour worth of little action and lots of text. I had my friend who was a computer program play it. 25 minutes into the intro he turned to me and said, "We can't be friends anymore." Then moved away. So I tried to make my intro into my new game only a few minutes long. But still attempting to make my characters have more emotions than a emoji. He is the grumpy one. She is the shy one. She is the flirty one. He is the one that thinks he is the comic relief. But is about as funny as a bus full of nuns plowing into a school filled with orphans. The characters in my game are ones from stories I wrote. So no you don't have the option to change their names to things like Butt Sniffer, Leg Humper, Barf Eater and Resting cute Face. And yes, I am surrounded by dogs all the time. No, they are not mine. With my game, I was aspiring to make a dark humor, mystery, and horror theme. But I'll be lucky if it's as scary as scooby-doo. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dance-of-the-damned.74973/

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]