Tanarex
Last Activity:
Dec 16, 2019 at 12:36 AM
Lazy Bum

Share This Page

Tanarex

Scrub, Male, from Seattle,wa

Veteran

My cat cares about 3 things in this world. When are you gonna feed me? What will you feed me? When will you feed me again? Dec 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM

Tanarex was last seen:
Dec 16, 2019 at 12:36 AM
    1. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Justin Bieber as Batwoman! Only makes sense if you watch Elseworlds episode 2.
    2. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Watching DP 2 with my mom. Her: Who is this? Me: That's DP's GF. Her: Who is this? Me: That's DP. Her: Who is.. Me: (kills myself.)
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        This is also my mom lol
        Dec 14, 2018
    3. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Anyone want to help my brother with his story that can be found on deviant art? I try to help but all he wants to do is argue with me.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        That's too harsh. :p
        Dec 14, 2018
        Verdelite likes this.
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        My mistake. He didn't delete it. Doubt he has even seen it yet. Don't know if he has internet back yet. He did say everyone in this medieval world thought the superheroes were in the circus because of how they dressed. That's when I suggested that thought they were 'ass clowns.' I'm more surprised the townspeople didn't accuse them of being witches and try to burn them at the stake.
        Dec 14, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        He should put the characters in an actual D&D and see what happens. :D
        Dec 15, 2018
    4. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I just got Deadpool 2 from the library and still screwing around on the internet. :/
    5. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      My memes are NSFW. But good for spit-takes.
    6. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      What I find funny. Dogs small enough for my cat to eat. Want a chew toy,kitty?
      1. Finnuval likes this.
    7. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Palate cleanser: Kevin Hart can always get a job at Red Lobster. Because he is a little shrimp.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Good luck on him.
        Dec 8, 2018
      3. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        oscars is all politics, pretty much irrelevant really
        Dec 8, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Did you know the Oscars awards aren't actually given by the most votes but by who gives the most money and favors to the judges?
        Dec 8, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    8. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Yep. I'm gonna miss putting up polls like how many people spit in Trump's bedtime burger?
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        He used to go to McD's because he had a fear of being poisoned. But if you ever saw 'Super Size' me you'd know it's a slower working kind.
        Dec 7, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Kes
        Kes
        This is turning political, and we do not permit political discussions here.
        Dec 8, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Who does those? o_O
        Dec 8, 2018
    9. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      So Twitter just blocked me. Guess I made too many links to actual news sites or something.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        @Philosophus Vagus I wanted to do that too, eventually... But with the way things are on Twitter, I'd rather stand on my roof and yell.
        Dec 1, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I might have been reported as a spammer by people I was arguing with. Mocking their 'Golden Calf.' But I can't go into policial details here without getting into trouble. Besides, this isn't the place for such matters. I sent a message to twitter support. Waiting for reply.
        Dec 1, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Tanarex, you can talk politic on the private message if you want to continue or you are done for today. Either way is ok by me.
        Dec 1, 2018
    10. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      So any fun rpg maker games out there I can try and give unwanted advice and criticism on?
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Why not go to itch.io and look for rpgmaker games made for the IGMC2018? They might appreciate your feedback before the deadline.
        Nov 22, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I can't even figure out how to dl games from here.
        Nov 22, 2018
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Click on the demo link if they have one. But not every game has a link.
        Nov 22, 2018
    11. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Stupid facebook games. I tried one game where i have no control over anything. Another that tells me to do something then says it's unwise.
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        That's why I don't play Facebook Games.
        Nov 21, 2018
    12. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      How's everyone holding up? It's just crazy out there! I've killed 25 zombies so far! And why the hell are they all carrying candy?
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        There's like no kids around grabbing the candy. Which can be a good thing. I guess the zombie apocalypse hasn't reached us yet.
        Nov 1, 2018
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        UNphiltered_khaos, Just tell them you are a descendant of Van Helsing and they will drop all chargers and want to buy you a beer for keeping the world safe. Trust me.
        Nov 2, 2018
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Nada in my neighbor hood. Took the candy to work though and it was gone in less than an hour.
        Nov 2, 2018
    13. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I've added some more stories to a game I'm playing on making called Complex X. Just in case anyone wants to read it on Deviant Art.
      1. Kwerty
        Kwerty
        link?
        Oct 29, 2018
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Oct 29, 2018
        Kwerty likes this.
    14. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      After telling my mom I needed a stylist(For my smartphone), she shows up at my door with a pair of scissors and a spray bottle.
      1. samkfj likes this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        you should have told her you needed a stylus. She gave you what you asked for ;) Question is, how does your hair look now? Last time I got my mother to cut my hair, I had to walk with my head tilted so it looked straight!!!
        Oct 28, 2018
        samkfj and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        My mom had a smartphone way before me. And I asked her what that 'pen shaped' thing was called. She said it was a stylus. Since I never called someone that cuts hair a stylist in my life I thought she knew what I meant. After smh, I told her what I meant. Last time my mom cut my hair she put a bowl over my head when I was little. So I passed on her offer.
        Oct 28, 2018
        Shaz likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        I remember I got an ugly look because I asked for the same thing--but the person at Best Buy said "oh yeah a stylus." I said "No--those are the little needles for record players--how dare you."
        Oct 28, 2018
        Shaz likes this.
    15. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      anyone heard of a typed sound bite?
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yes. I can even do some.
        Munch nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom gulp. Munch nom nom nom nom nom gulp.

That's typed sound of eating.
        Oct 15, 2018
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Onomatopoeia
        Oct 15, 2018
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Nevermind. I know what it is now.
        Oct 16, 2018
    16. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I saw a couple checking themselves out in front of a full-length mirror by the dumpster. And two more guys dumpster diving.Looking for more.
      1. Darkanine and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      3. Darkanine
        Darkanine
        Not quite the same thing, but like half the furniture in my house comes from stuff my dad found in ditches and peoples yards (kind of like a cleaner dumpster diving, I suppose).
        Not even factoring the monetary gain, you can get some cool stuff.
        Sep 28, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Especially from the Higher society quarters, because these have so much money they will replace things as easily as they can.
        Sep 28, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      5. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        The frame around the mirror was all scarred. I avoid getting stuff from off the street. My brother found a CD case and days later my place had bedbugs. This area is a higher society area. A single cheese hamburger here costs $16.25. Maybe that price seems high to me cause I'm broke all the time.
        Sep 29, 2018
    17. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Why are people always throwing away furniture better then what I'm keeping? I could have redecorated my place by what I saw on the sidewalk.
      1. Otto likes this.
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        My broke ass can't afford anything. Besides, they are most likely infested with bedbugs now.
        Aug 29, 2018
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Rich people being wasteful, it's pretty common.
        Aug 29, 2018
        evmaster likes this.
      5. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I worked at a landfill for awhile that also did recycling aspects, you'd be surprised some of the things people get rid of. I could write a whole thing about all the stuff I found or saw.
        Aug 29, 2018
    18. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I'm playing legionwood. And those dragon whelps were destroying me. B4 my turn I had three nearly dead characters and 1 completely dead one.
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Urgh... Harsh!
        Aug 27, 2018
    19. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      So I shall encounter this LameAss once again and take the sword from him?
      1. 2098-Face likes this.
    20. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      The Game: Are LameAss and FrogLegs suitable names? Me: Looks good to me.
  • About

Lazy Bum
    About Me:
    aspiring game maker, Teller of bad dad jokes.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    making games,stories and jokes.
    Trying to make my first dl game. Hopefully, people will like and not tell me to go back to my non-existent day job. I'm trying to make it funny, fun and interesting. Despite being filled with spelling and grammar errors, poor mapping and my complete lack of computer skills. With any luck, I can sell my game before Trump drains the swamp and makes this place a wasteland. I'm not political. Just terrified. I still have the original RPG Maker. With my first game on several memory cards. The intro was about half hour worth of little action and lots of text. I had my friend who was a computer program play it. 25 minutes into the intro he turned to me and said, "We can't be friends anymore." Then moved away. So I tried to make my intro into my new game only a few minutes long. But still attempting to make my characters have more emotions than a emoji. He is the grumpy one. She is the shy one. She is the flirty one. He is the one that thinks he is the comic relief. But is about as funny as a bus full of nuns plowing into a school filled with orphans. The characters in my game are ones from stories I wrote. So no you don't have the option to change their names to things like Butt Sniffer, Leg Humper, Barf Eater and Resting cute Face. And yes, I am surrounded by dogs all the time. No, they are not mine. With my game, I was aspiring to make a dark humor, mystery, and horror theme. But I'll be lucky if it's as scary as scooby-doo. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dance-of-the-damned.74973/

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]