Tanarex
Last Activity:
Dec 7, 2019 at 9:01 PM
Lazy Bum

Share This Page

Tanarex

Scrub, Male, from Seattle,wa

Veteran

I don't get the appeal of succubuses in Witcher 3. Women with hairy legs is a real turn off for me. Especially when they are goat legs. Dec 5, 2019 at 5:35 AM

Tanarex was last seen:
Dec 7, 2019 at 9:01 PM
    1. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      The captain of the guard runs in and says,"The peasants are revolting!"And the king says,"You are no Prince Charming yourself."
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        This honestly took me a sec to get the joke.
        Jul 6, 2018
        starlight dream and Marsigne like this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Should be in a game! :D
        Jul 7, 2018
    2. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I once meet a girl who said she'd never eat anything that once had a face on it. So I drew smiley faces on all her food.And she starved.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tonko
        Tonko
        Hey that's evil D:
        Jul 4, 2018
        Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        That could actually be a new diet plan xD
        Jul 4, 2018
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I'm making new friends already, Guiguimu. Maybe we'll get someone to play our game now.
        Jul 4, 2018
    3. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I just saw 'A Monster Calls.' And it's nice to see Groot got his own movie and increased his vocabulary.
    4. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I'm thinking of making a chapter in my game called 'Snakes on a Plain.' Bad idea or terrible idea?
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        I personally like it when games do stuff like that.
        Apr 23, 2018
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I almost titled a Chapter 'Wedding Crashers'. But I thought I might get into trouble so I decided on another one.
        Apr 23, 2018
    5. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      You'd think that I'd get some comment on the writing in my game since I'm related to T.S Eliot. But nope.I've added another Chapter anyways
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Some things may be partially genetic, I don't believe writing ability were one though. If it were, I'd be a controversial yet brilliant author by now, as I'm distantly related to Margaret Mitchell myself (according to my late great grandmother anyway).
        Apr 16, 2018
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Though if you are closely enough related to dead famous authors you can always write whatever crap you want using their original characters to retain the copyright and exploit your ancestor's work and continue making millions off of it. Unfortunately my branch wasn't close enough to the tree to benefit from that, if we're truly even a part of it at all.
        Apr 16, 2018
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I wasn't able to find out how I'm related exactly. Someone on my mother's side told us. But couldn't get a reply back. I also related to Richard Nixon by marriage. Which I guess was to keep me humble. Both my mom and bro are good writers. But also never tried to publish anything either.
        Apr 16, 2018
    6. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Shaved my cat today. Now looks like he had a fight with a lawnmower.
      1. starlight dream and Nightblade50 like this.
      2. Vance Raehart
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        He doesn't actually look like a giant hairless rat. But I did shave the orange fur off him.
        Apr 12, 2018
    7. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Finally finished making battlers into facesets. But don't think I can show them because they are from the DS Pack.
      2. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        If they are from the pack and simply made into facesets, then no. If they were recreated from scratch in a different style, then that would be okay.

EDIT: If they are shown in a screenshot where the images can't be ripped, then that's fine.
        Mar 20, 2018
        IAmJakeSauvage likes this.
    8. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Making my own wolf sprite. Without fearing no one will take it because of my hatchet job.
    9. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      They need to make a grammar check for Rpg maker. Save me a lot of trouble.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Or use grammarly :D
        Mar 13, 2018
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I do use grammarly. It's just not in rpg maker.
        Mar 13, 2018
      5. Jonforum
    10. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      You ever go to look for your cat and soon discover they are on a shelf or dresser watching you look for them?
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        If I'm looking for one of mine, they're usually under my living room chair, happily perched in the cross braces for the base of it.
        Feb 27, 2018
      2. IAmJakeSauvage
        IAmJakeSauvage
        Yeah, and they're loving every minute of it THOSE SICK FRICKS. come and LOVE ME RIGHT NOW
        Feb 27, 2018
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Mine likes to sit behind one of the desks and then jumps out at your ankles once you get within the vicinity of the food bowl.
        Feb 27, 2018
    11. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I should prolly stop annoying the one girl helping me with my game. Like debated whether to have chamber pots and latrines in my game.
      1. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        She said they weren't necessary. So I sent her a youtube link of someone reading the book 'everyone poops.' Real highbrow humor there.
        Feb 25, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Looks like not everyone poops. http://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-42990531
        According to their twitter, they said when it ends, they'd make a statement... Still nothing since 10.2., so looks like it hasn't ended yet.
        Feb 25, 2018
    12. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Got my first retweet. Sweet. I am so easy to please.
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Congrats. Here have this reply to enjoy too!
        Feb 25, 2018
        Tanarex likes this.
    13. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Got my 1st follower on twitter. #LivingTheDream
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        Last I checked, I had a couple, and one was the North Korean Government. #SadPanda
        Feb 22, 2018
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        You should feel honored. Most people in North Korea never even heard of the internet. So they must think you are very special.
        Feb 23, 2018
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Yes... it's the fact that it's their *government* that concerns me.
        Feb 23, 2018
    14. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Added Tips, Advice and Easter Eggs in my 'Games In Development' page. Filled with satire, silliness, grossness, dark humor & helpful stuff.
      1. starlight dream and Puruiro like this.
    15. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      That was a headache fixing my game development page. But now they have CoolText.
    16. Tanarex
    17. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      1. starlight dream and Guiguimu like this.
    18. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I am probably the only person worried about historical accuracy while using modern language in my game.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Nope! I always try to use appropriate words. However, I'm less concerned about it if it's a fantasy world. All I ask is that the language makes sense within the world it's used in. Ever played Risen? There's a line of dialogue in that game which really caught me off guard because it's so out of place. Someone says "when the sh*t hits the fan" but it makes no sense within the context of the world.
        Sep 5, 2017
      3. Raijinn
        Raijinn
        Naa, me too XD
        Sep 5, 2017
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        I actually meant my game. Like other people will go,"What? A potter/stone mason shop? You can't be both.Those are 2 different jobs. Didn't help that my older brother took one look at my project and called it a game for babies. Because it didn't look like the next Final Fantasy remake. So now it's just a potter shop. But where's the stone mason shop? No Idea. A problem for another day.
        Sep 6, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    19. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I find it silly that the vending machine I use says,"Thank you. Have a nice day." Just once I'd like it to say, "Sarah Conner.Come with me."
      1. mlogan likes this.
      2. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        I'm sorry, but, Huh?
        Jul 16, 2017
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Terminator reference. People are trying to make machines seem more human. They already made a robot in Russia that can use tools, drive a car and shoot guns.
        Jul 16, 2017
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        I got, and appreciated, the reference. :D
        Jul 16, 2017
    20. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Using new avatar by Soul Tech. Might use it as a logo if i can find out how.
  • About

Lazy Bum
    About Me:
    aspiring game maker, comic
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    making games,stories and jokes.
    Trying to make my first dl game. Hopefully, people will like and not tell me to go back to my non-existent day job. I'm trying to make it funny, fun and interesting. Despite being filled with spelling and grammar errors, poor mapping and my complete lack of computer skills. With any luck, I can sell my game before Trump drains the swamp and makes this place a wasteland. I'm not political. Just terrified. I still have the original RPG Maker. With my first game on several memory cards. The intro was about half hour worth of little action and lots of text. I had my friend who was a computer program play it. 25 minutes into the intro he turned to me and said, "We can't be friends anymore." Then moved away. So I tried to make my intro into my new game only a few minutes long. But still attempting to make my characters have more emotions than a emoji. He is the grumpy one. She is the shy one. She is the flirty one. He is the one that thinks he is the comic relief. But is about as funny as a bus full of nuns plowing into a school filled with orphans. The characters in my game are ones from stories I wrote. So no you don't have the option to change their names to things like Butt Sniffer, Leg Humper, Barf Eater and Resting cute Face. And yes, I am surrounded by dogs all the time. No, they are not mine. With my game, I was aspiring to make a dark humor, mystery, and horror theme. But I'll be lucky if it's as scary as scooby-doo. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dance-of-the-damned.74973/

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]