Tanarex
Last Activity:
Nov 14, 2019 at 12:56 PM
Lazy Bum

Share This Page

Tanarex

Scrub, Male, from Seattle,wa

Veteran

So I was standing next to my horse in Witcher 3 and this elf bumbles into my horse and says,"Racist!' That elf just called my horse a racist Nov 10, 2019 at 6:51 AM

Tanarex was last seen:
Nov 14, 2019 at 12:56 PM
    1. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Just lost a months worth of work on my game. Don't feel like redoing it. And I don't think anyone is playing it anyways.
      1. Artificer likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. sabao
        sabao
        Can't you just make a game for the sake of making one? I mean, really, what's the harm?
        Mar 23, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      4. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Artificer I'm sure you can find people here that can help you figure out the glitch in your game. They have helped me with lots of stuff. For me its usually because I took something out and didn't replace it.
        Mar 24, 2017
        Artificer and Reapergurl like this.
      5. Artificer
        Artificer
        Yea, you have right, I should make a thread. Is Just that feeling of fresh start that got me, is more attractive to me.
        Mar 30, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    2. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I swear this game I'm making is EVIL. It's trying to drive me NUTS!
    3. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      sure would be nice if some of these scripts actually worked.
      1. Hudell
        Hudell
        Most scripts usually work. If you've a problem with one, you can create a support thread asking for help with it.
        Dec 30, 2016
        2 people like this.
      2. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        Still waiting for a reply on it. And the one before that, etc, etc.
        Dec 30, 2016
    4. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I love how a simple script gives people countless errors when they DL it. Then they makes a demo to explain it and it crashes too.
    5. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      I'm thinking of getting Ancient Dungeon: Base Pack. Since it is on sale. The problem is if I do use it, the rest of my game will look like crap compared to it.
  • About

Lazy Bum
    About Me:
    aspiring game maker, comic
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    making games,stories and jokes.
    Trying to make my first dl game. Hopefully, people will like and not tell me to go back to my non-existent day job. I'm trying to make it funny, fun and interesting. Despite being filled with spelling and grammar errors, poor mapping and my complete lack of computer skills. With any luck, I can sell my game before Trump drains the swamp and makes this place a wasteland. I'm not political. Just terrified. I still have the original RPG Maker. With my first game on several memory cards. The intro was about half hour worth of little action and lots of text. I had my friend who was a computer program play it. 25 minutes into the intro he turned to me and said, "We can't be friends anymore." Then moved away. So I tried to make my intro into my new game only a few minutes long. But still attempting to make my characters have more emotions than a emoji. He is the grumpy one. She is the shy one. She is the flirty one. He is the one that thinks he is the comic relief. But is about as funny as a bus full of nuns plowing into a school filled with orphans. The characters in my game are ones from stories I wrote. So no you don't have the option to change their names to things like Butt Sniffer, Leg Humper, Barf Eater and Resting cute Face. And yes, I am surrounded by dogs all the time. No, they are not mine. With my game, I was aspiring to make a dark humor, mystery, and horror theme. But I'll be lucky if it's as scary as scooby-doo. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dance-of-the-damned.74973/

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]