Tanarex's latest activity

• Tanarex
    I just looked this up on Rotten Tomatoes. It received 38%. I only watched it on MST3K. It was the only thing that made it bearable. I...
  • Tanarex
    Tanarex updated their status.
    So I was at the grocery store trying to reach for some small garbage bags on the top shelf way in the back. Instead of going all the way...
  • Tanarex
    You ever look for something for so long that you forgot what you were looking for? Or is that just me?
  • Tanarex
    So I saw this commercial about Peacock free stream t.v. for NBC. I thought I'd check it out. All I saw was mostly shows that has been...
  • Tanarex
    So a couple of movie producers decided to make an E.T rip-off but said, "Let's make the aliens 1,000 times stupider and uglier looking...
  • Tanarex
    Going to write a movie rant now about Mac and Me. About an E.T rip off where the alien they are trying to endear the audience who goes...
  • Tanarex
    I am more of an idealist. Creating puzzles, traps, and mini-game ideas. If that is something that interests you.
  • Tanarex
    Tanarex commented on Tanarex's profile post.
    I just went with 'Coming up Snake Eyes.'
  • Tanarex
    Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
  • Tanarex
    Who wants to read my rant on MIB:International? I had a chance to watch it when I was in the hospital with coronavirus. Also saw secret...
  • Tanarex
    damn unskippable cutscene.
  • Tanarex
    But you would think that the people on PlayStation support would know this DLC came with the remastered version game. Nope. They...
  • Tanarex
    I'm so dumb. The DLC came with the game.
  • Tanarex
    Thanks for nothing PS4 Support. Looks like I have to buy the DLC again. Because there is no record I bought it.Even though i have all...
  • Tanarex
    Tanarex replied to the thread RMMV Silus.
    Updated: I thought agility might be a dodge rate, crit, or attack speed. Since it has to do with quick reactions. Well, I guess luck...
    • rope a dope.PNG
    • rope tying.PNG
    • bondage.PNG
    • Fakedoor.png
    • no doors.PNG
    • railing shortcut.png
    • wrong graphic.PNG
    • passibility roof.png
    • Going down.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys
Working on some bosses for my game-
His tracks are always so wonderful.
In a narrative Choose Your Own Adventure-style RPG, do you prefer the narrative to be in 2nd person ("you saw", "you thought"), or 3rd person ("he saw", "he thought")?

What's your preference, and why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfredotrojse