Tanarex's latest activity

• Tanarex
    Tanarex updated their status.
    Some people wished to be governed. Some people wished to be ruled.
  • Tanarex
    More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
  • Tanarex
    Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
  • Tanarex
    I just had this idea about my bestiary Book. It's divided into 2 parts. A bio about the creatures and a index. I was thinking if the...
  • Tanarex
    Tanarex commented on Tanarex's profile post.
    @ATT_Turan correct. Now if only people guessed the riddles I made up.
  • Tanarex
    nope.
  • Tanarex
    Riddle time. How many fingers does a person have?
  • Tanarex
    @RCXGaming Works great. Thanks.
  • Tanarex
    Let's hope it is better than Duke Nukem. No one liked my comment about Duke Nuken on youtube. Where he picks up poop out of the toilet...
  • Tanarex
    My game is taking longer to make than Doom. And probably just as much. My armor is similar. It goes Copper, Bronze, Iron, Steel, and...
  • Tanarex
    While those are both interesting ideas I have my entire weapon system based on normal materials in my game. They go from weaker wood to...
  • Tanarex
    Then I remember Gandolf fighting off the Balrog in LOTR. And it makes sense now.
  • Tanarex
    So I'm redoing the weapon system in my game.. again. Because I'm a perfectionist and I hate myself. And it comes back to demons are weak...
  • Tanarex
    I should combine some of these creature classes. Especially one with only two creatures types. For Gigantic I have Cyclops and Ogre...
  • Tanarex
    I think someone hacked my mom's phone. Either that or she became a expert in the stock market overnight.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.
How much armor is too much armor I wonder....
Some people wished to be governed. Some people wished to be ruled.
Twitch I am live with some piano practice and a session of my Interactive Text Adventure!
I've been working on my own RPGmaker project for the last couple of months (It will be a year in October), and I've been enjoying the process a lot. I still have a ton of things to do, but seeing things slowly come to life feels rewarding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deacon