Tanarex's latest activity

• Tanarex
    Resource Type: Icons Maker Format: VX Ace Art Style: Ace RTP Description: A Puzzle Box that will blend in with the default icon...
    • Puzzle box.png
  • Tanarex
    Tanarex commented on Tanarex's profile post.
    It doesn't even mention the main villain at all. He tells me I have to read the whole story. He doesn't understand what I'm saying. We...
  • Tanarex
    Tanarex updated their status.
    My brother is an idiot. He wrote a 'foreword' in his story. But instead of a normal foreword it leaves a summary of a chapter in his...
  • Tanarex
    My last mapper did this one of a bedroom. While I did this one of a dining hall. So it needs to be better than what I can do.
    • green room.PNG
    • dining room.PNG
  • Tanarex
    Thank you very much! I tried to copy real ones online and shrink in gimp them but they looked terrible.
  • Tanarex
    I guess you can clump them all together with people not living in reality.
  • Tanarex
    @ cthulhusquid Not really. Some people are born dumb. While this quote that was written by some unknown person (Not Benjamin Franklin)...
  • Tanarex
    It's crazy what just happened. It's almost like these people have something mentally wrong with them. Nah. I'm prolly overreacting.
  • Tanarex
    I also said it sounded like the name of a Care Bear. Juniper Raindrop.
  • Tanarex
    I told my brother the female character in his story sounded like the name of an amateur Drag Queen.
  • Tanarex
    Mapping and scripting mostly.
  • Tanarex
    bump. Because...REASONS!
  • Tanarex
    It wasn't a computer error. I was using two different icon sets and must have loaded the wrong one. Having ADD sucks. Well, I was able...
  • Tanarex
    Well, i just lost hours of work on my icon set. i dont know why i bother.
  • Tanarex
    Wouldn't you know it. I just created a stealing icon only to find someone already made one. And its almost identical.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who would have thought making interesting birds would be so difficult/fun?

Randomly spawning anywhere on map (sometimes even flying), having a chance of landing on a different spot on map when flying. Also chance of flying off screen if spooked/sees the player

I think I got it!
Since I started in this world of make games, It's hard for me to enjoy playing a game. It's like, coding and make it work, sounds like I'm playing and have fun o_O
Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ender570