Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I redid one character quest. But left part of it out because my brother said it wasn't funny.
    Just lost a months worth of work on my game. Don't feel like redoing it. And I don't think anyone is playing it anyways.
    Reactions: Artificer
    sabao
    sabao
    Can't you just make a game for the sake of making one? I mean, really, what's the harm?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Artificer I'm sure you can find people here that can help you figure out the glitch in your game. They have helped me with lots of stuff. For me its usually because I took something out and didn't replace it.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Yea, you have right, I should make a thread. Is Just that feeling of fresh start that got me, is more attractive to me.
    sure would be nice if some of these scripts actually worked.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Most scripts usually work. If you've a problem with one, you can create a support thread asking for help with it.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Still waiting for a reply on it. And the one before that, etc, etc.
    I love how a simple script gives people countless errors when they DL it. Then they makes a demo to explain it and it crashes too.
    I'm thinking of getting Ancient Dungeon: Base Pack. Since it is on sale. The problem is if I do use it, the rest of my game will look like crap compared to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops
Went to get some stuff for February 10, the birthday of my favorite ink monster...
I have a little one-person party for Bendy every year, complete with the life-size plushie I made. And yes, I bake a birthday cake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxboop