Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• where would i post backstories and stuff for my game?
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Keep lots of backups. I back up my game daily. I keep those daily back ups for about 2 months, then I keep one per month. Mostly to see how far I've come. As for others disappearing, I'm a one man show... I don't really expect anything from others, so I can't really help you on that. It's been my experience that I'd rather just pay someone for a service versus having a partner.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I have backups. They are usually weeks old. Well, I'm a one-man show too. Mostly because I can't get any real help. Anywho, the story is up if you want to read it.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    If you made a thread in Games in Development, they have to approve it before it shows for anybody else. It didn't take long for mine, but it's mostly up to whenever the two mods in charge of it are on.
    I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
    • Haha
    Reactions: sirenianheart
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I also have Item: Raw Fish. Description: Unless you are Gollum you got to cook it first.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Isnt using these trademark names a little risky/on the nose though?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Copyrights laws Don't work that way. If you were using copyright images they might care. But they'd have to go through billions of other people already using them. So mentioning a name harmless isn't against the law.
    I would have liked to add different subtypes to my items but it doesn't look like that is possible. Just normal and key item.
    Now I can't use my graveyard chapter since I have no idea who made it for me and can't find them in my inbox. Woe is me.
    Guess I'll get RPG MAKER VX ACE & XP HERO PACK because it says 'Bird' under battler. Just hope it's not a penguin or a ostrich or something.
    Reactions: CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    I hope that's not disrespect for the noble penguin, most excellent of birds, that I detect!
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    No, I just need a bird that can fly and hunts.
    I should really stop chanting 'JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!' to people walking over the freeway overpass from my 9th floor studio apartment. They say things like,"I'm just walking my dog or I'm just jogging." There isn't enough dark humor on this site.
    • Haha
    Reactions: CrowStorm
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    People here don't like to focus on morbid things like that in general. Also, encouraging or making jokes about suicide is never funny IMO.
    My mom keeps sending me links to events I have no interest in. I told her to stop. But she keeps doing it. So I have 2 choices. Block my mom on FB.Or send her endless cat video from youtube. Gona go with 2.
    Harrumi
    Harrumi
    In your settings if it's fb you can disable certain invites for things, it makes things so much easier.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Kupotepo My gullible uncle was already doing that. But it was about people injected AIDS into bananas. My mom would also send me chainmail. Send this message to three people you love and you find love and- DELETE. I didn't even think about that Harumi. I see the ignore option. Is that it?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    She has 3 events so far this month. And it's only the 13th.. She wants me to go to a hiking event. That's all I need is to be surrounded by strangers when my IBD kicks in with no bathroom in sight. Also, a 'make friends' event. All it has included is 'drinks' And I don't drink. But I'm sure my brother would want to go and get wasted and want to fight people.
    Who remembers infamous peloton commercial? Here is how it should have ended... wife: "I got you something too". She points.Husband: "That's just our couch." She nods. Wife:That's where you'll be sleeping for the next 2 weeks for suggesting my 132 lb body needs to lose weight."
    Countyoungblood
    Countyoungblood
    You may be missing the point. People who do not need to lose weight still exersise for stronger muscles and better health. Being at a certain weight does not mean youre healthy.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    just forget it. Congrats you killed the joke. happy now?
    Countyoungblood
    Countyoungblood
    Where was the joke?
    So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Three hours???
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    From 1:30 to 4:30. Well, technically, there was a bit of standing around as she waited for the dr to check her work and ask for advice, etc. Then we had to wait around till the x-ray room was available. I also had 60-year-old Dr. Anderson digging around in my mouth like his previous job was at a mortuary. Pulling on the side of my mouth like he was trying to make me look like the joker.
    Why don't they call them zombies in the walking dead? Calling them walkers just sounds like they are being attacked by elderly people using walkers.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    That does confuse me too. If we know what a zombie is, even from a pop culture standpoint, why not call 'em zombies? I'm all for more generic or pop-culture-inspired names for monsters in *any* apocalypse, including zombie ones. At least Left 4 Dead makes named zombie species different.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, there's more than one name for the walkers in the series. It's just that "walkers" is what Rick's group/the region he was in has decided to call them. And obviously it's a play on the title "The Walking Dead".
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Well, Glen did call them 'Geeks' at first. But it wasn't like the zombies were showing up wearing nerd glasses in white shirts and pocket protectors full of pens.
    excerpt from my story. Maybe here some1 will see it.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    You could post it under Ideas and Prototypes too. That way it will say up longer and more will see it and be able to offer you feedback.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Well, since I can't get anyone to help me with my current game I don't know what would be the point. And I have already given up on that.
    "Consider this a hostile takeover," the otherworldly villain know as The Acquirer began. He was dressed in a type of corporate suit and tie. "Your world will be liberated of thought and free will. We will keep you happy, healthy and give your life purpose," He reasoned. "I'm already serving my purpose," Alex said behind cover. She rose up and shot down one of the closest raptor drones before quickly ducking back down
    So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I wholeheartedly blame JJ Abrams. Remember when he said he didnt like Star Trek but wanted to make a movie about it anyway? I feel like that's exactly what happened here. JJ didnt care about any of the established world, he just wanted to make his own thing out of an already successful market.
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    Not everything was terrible- some great characters came out of it, at least.

The Expanded Universe writers are getting a lot of mileage out of Kylo Ren & Rey.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    JJ Abrams Star Trek movie turned into a plot from Star Wars.
    The only thing people will remember from the new Star Wars is Dennis The Phantom Menace, Anakin's wooden acting, and Jar Jar Binks.
    Finally found someone to make battlers for me. Just wants $50 for a small one. And $75 for a big one. So who wants to help me make a GoFundMe page? Scratch that. How much can I get for a kidney on the black market?
    my post is up to 133 loves on twitter. my life now has meaning. Until tomorrow.
    I had some asian girls in my mouth the other day. When the one assisting said,"We may look alike but we are completely different people." I didn't know if that was a remark about asian people looking alike or b/c they both had surgical masks on.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Asians definitely don't look alike any more than any other race does. That kind of remark can be seen by some people as racist.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Yeah, the one that said it was better looking than the primary dentist.
    I'm gonna get a bumper sticker that says,"If this vans a rockin...HELP! Someone is violently strangling me inside."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on Zelda-like tileset. Should be greatly refined. And tonight extra pave tiles, outward corners, abyss and water...
Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them
Bleeding Moons has its release date: September 3rd!
Do you stick with the RM default, or set a custom one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz