Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wouldn't you know it. I just created a stealing icon only to find someone already made one. And its almost identical.
    The worst thing about having only a trial version of WOW is being unable to use any chat feature.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Well, WOW is an MMORPG. Besides Dungeon runs, group quests, raids, trade chat, general chat, PM's, etc Discord wouldn't cut it. Oh, The New Murlocs. The Gentlemurlocs. Love and Murlocs. Murloc The HedgeHog. Ford vs Murloc. Murlocs World Tour. Reservoir Murlocs. Close Encounters of the Murloc Kind. Slumdog Murlocaire. The Lord of the Murlocs: The Return of the Murloc.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Beauty and the Murloc. 12 Angry Murlocs. Brokeback Murloc. All the President's Murlocs. Murloc Python and the Holy Murloc. The Murloc King. Murloc Poppins. Good Murloc Hunting. Jurassic Murloc. Saving Private Murloc.When Harry Met Murloc. Murloc Bueller's day off. A Clockwork Murloc. The Murloc Strikes Back. The Murloc Bride.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    One flew over the Murloc's Nest. The Breakfast Murloc. Murlocin' in the Rain. The Sound of Murloc. Murloc of Arabia. The Silence of the Murlocs. It's a Wonderful Murloc. MurlocFellas. To kill a Murlocbird. Gone with the Murloc. Raiders of the Lost Murloc. Murloc to the Future. Murloc The Extra-Terrestrial. The Murlocfather Citizen Muroc. The Murloc of Oz. Ok. Got that out of my system.
    Some guy send me a friend request after defeating me in Hearthstone, Then he trolled me. "You tried to build a deck against mine and still lost." I have no idea who this guy was or what he was even playing. This is the only deck I have the cards for. I just said, "Goodbye dumb lil man and removed him.
    So I was at the grocery store trying to reach for some small garbage bags on the top shelf way in the back. Instead of going all the way downstairs to find someone to help me I grabbed a broom and pulled it down. Putting the broom back I said, "Thank you for your service".
    • Love
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Awwh! Thanking inanimate objects. xD I've done the same. Well, I haven't used a broom to pull down bun bags in a shop, but I have thanked random objects for their help. lol.
    You ever look for something for so long that you forgot what you were looking for? Or is that just me?
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Not 'what' but 'why'
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Or more often, searching for something and being distracted by other 100 interesting things...you damned vastity of the web!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    So I saw this commercial about Peacock free stream t.v. for NBC. I thought I'd check it out. All I saw was mostly shows that has been cancelled for between 5 and 75 years. You could prolly find The Lone Ranger where it shows a radio for a half hour.
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Well yeah... They have to show mostly things that cost basically nothing to get the right to. The rights to new shows are quite expensive. :popcorn:
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Old shows are better anyway.
    Going to write a movie rant now about Mac and Me. About an E.T rip off where the alien they are trying to endear the audience who goes after the kid with a power saw and power drill.
    Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I dunno, mate. Is might be tough to shed something worth a laugh for this one.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Yeah, idk but have you ever seen a snake try to slither on a bed sheet? Its apparently like a treadmill to them.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I just went with 'Coming up Snake Eyes.'
    I'm so dumb. The DLC came with the game.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    But you would think that the people on PlayStation support would know this DLC came with the remastered version game. Nope. They couldn't figure it out either. It had been so long since I got the game that I thought I brought the DLC. Awww crap. Just remember I brought the Frozen Wilds DLC. Here we go again.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    damn unskippable cutscene.
    i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    Learning how to do something wrong only brings you closer to figuring out how to do it right. Keep at it!
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    nope. gave up. gonna pay someone to fix it.
    Excerpt from my game
    Firewind: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? Firewind: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Here are some shears. Get to work.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Firewind: I could turn you into a frog. If I wanted to.
    Vincent: Then who would put up with you?
    Firewind: (sigh...) Show me how to get started...
    It figures that the only person that hasn't ghosted me on Discord yet says they have 3 years of professional game development but spells and acts like a needy 10 year old.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Which means they've been developing games since 7 :kaoswt2:?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Let's just say I don't trust a child that pretends to be an adult. Or an adult that pretends to be a child. But I was desperate so sent him a message. HIM: You contacted me? (Giant smiley face emoji). Me: Yeah, and I'm already regretting it.
    Why is my title screen in Fraexcel's Shop download?
    Kes
    Kes
    I suggest you post on DeviantArt and ask.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notbrandon47