Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is this post on FB that says all the Star War movies have the wrong name. The Phantom Menace should be called 'Rise Of Skywalker', etc. But I said if you really want to correctly rename Phantom Menace call it 'Dumpster Fire".
    Alador
    Alador
    xDD star wars 2 should be called "Anakin having terrible acting and flirting skills for 2 hrs"
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    @cthulhusquid No accounting for taste. That's why there are 5 Sharknado movies.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    @AladorAlso the creepy stalker vibe. Anakin is the reason they invented pepper spray.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Alador
    This Burkewych foreman in Legionwood has some very poor logic. He doesn't want to give the heroes passage on a ship that could potentially stop a war because he didn't want them to get special treatment.
    In Legionwood the answer to the 3 gem puzzle in Sheerbark Ruins is '67'. And no one seems to know why.
    If someone put my cat with a bunch of identical cats I'd be able to easy find him. Because he will always be the one that looks the least happy to see me.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Yeah...my cat would literally try to kill me if I so much as thought about touching her...hell of a mouser though, even killed a rattlesnake last year.

@HexMozart88 you've never seen a barn cat climbing the rafters then clearly.
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    To me is the opposite, strays, other people's cats, my own, all follow me, meow to me, and come to rub themselves against me, its only the wild strays that have been mistreated and dont trust anyone that actually avoid me and even then they sometimes come close.
    Sullien
    Sullien
    Cat mood
    Math is hard. How am I suppose to convert 1 pound (L) = 20 shillings (s)
    1 crown = 5 shillings
    1 shilling = 12 pence (d)
    1 penny = 4 farthings
    1 mark = 13s 4d
    When I only have 1 type of coin?
    gstv87
    gstv87

LINDYBEIGE!
    (walks out of frame)
    Trihan
    Trihan
    @Tanarex Basically if you're trying to emulate "realistic" prices for goods with only one type of currency, convert everything to the base unit (pennies) and use that. You know a shilling is 12 pence, a crown is 60, and a mark is 160. And if you have a price in farthings, you divide it by 4 to get it in pence.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Nah. I think I'll just have ingredients cost 2 coins. I already have the prices for everything else priced.
    One of the most annoying things about my brother's story is that he made inferior copies of the plot of my story, its characters, the world, and the mission they were on. So basically everything. But made all my characters into crazy women. Then to top it all off he had my real characters run into these frauds. And he made them all one-note parodies of themselves. Rude, childish, arrogant, dumb, and evil.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Nenen
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    He did say something about, "I warned you to stop making fun of my characters." So you could add childish pettiness to the list. He had a thief that couldn't steal without getting caught. A warrior that almost dies fighting one guy, a ranger that throws other people at enemies, and a prophetic cleric that turns over someone to the authorities when she knows she needs them to stop a great evil.
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Is it too much for this stranger (me) to ask for a reconciliation?
    Seems like this is an argument that you've both been at for a while.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Don't hold your breath.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Nenen
    Literally the dumbest thing I read today from my brother's story. "Teal, you said you were afraid of snakes and spiders."
    "Yeah. So?"
    "So that Bogtopus (A octopus that lives in a bog) was a combination of both those creatures!"
    "You're right. I hadn't thought of that." What?
    Who wants to see me mock my brother's story? Brother story: thus he summoned a mighty twenty foot lizard. My Comment: Godzilla is attacking the city! As bad as these 4 are at shopping I wouldn't be surprised if Jun didn't proudly return with a chamber pot on her head. "Look at this helmet I got for 1,000 gold!"
    When I was in the hospital I did actually have a nurse that was funny, did all these extra nice things for me and said she liked me. So you know what that means. That will be the last time I'll hear from her.
    I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.
    A woman gave me her number without me even asking for it. Then she left because she had other patients to see.
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Trihan
    Trihan
    @ericv00 I'm not sure if you're playing along with the bit or didn't see what Tanarex was doing there. :p
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Reminds me of a Garfield joke:
    John: I'm thinking positive. That phone will ring and it will be a women on the other end.
    *phone rings, John picks it up*
    John: Hello. *realizes its a woman on the line changes tone of voice* Hello.
    *later*
    Garfield: Well?
    John: My car payment is late.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    That transference **** can be crazy, I dated a therapist once who was dealing with it from two patients at the same time, people desperate for connection pay someone to pretend to care about their problems then convince themselves something's there and then all hell breaks loose.
    My brother keeps saying," Women in his story act crazy because women are crazy." That's one way to make sure that the only woman in his life will be the retirement caregiver nurse that has to change his bedpan.
    So technically I just ate sausages that were a year old. Use by date was 12/27/2021. But since those dates are just guesses with no scientific reasoning behind them I'll prolly be fine. Guess I know soon if I'm praying to the Porcelain God.
    ShiraCheshire
    ShiraCheshire
    As long as they were frozen, the chances of them being rotten are basically zero. You can freeze meat in the antarctic permafrost for thousands of years and it's still technically edible. It's just not going to taste as good after being frozen so long. (Tho you should still avoid eating meat that smells or tastes 'off', since if your freezer doesn't freeze good enough it may have defrosted at some point.)
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    they were in the fridge, not the freezer. They tasted fine.
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    Sausages tend to be fairly well preserved. Your sense of taste and smell are your best indicators as to whether it's truly bad or not. Unfortunately after COVID I still don't have full taste and smell nearly a year and a half later so I can't truly tell.......
    The young kid in the hospital bed next to me said to his mom, "I'm watching a black and white movie. I think it was made in the 60's or 70's." And I thought to myself,' Fricking Gen Z." It was a western.
    It would be a Christmas miracle if I finish my game before then. Guess I'll go look for paid mappers now.
    TsukiAkari_Otome
    TsukiAkari_Otome
    Hi, I was going to offer help, but then I sensed it was probably outside the rules of the Forum. Sorry. I wish you luck with your project.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    It's not against forum rules to offer to help. It's just usually done in the forums themselves. But I just got tired of no one responding to my recruitments posts or messages to free mappers. So I haven't felt inspired to work on it. There is also private messaging. If you want to try that.
    Even though I spent 100's of dollars on my game already. I think I might just have to give it away for free. Since I haven't heard back from people if I could use some of their graphics. Even from a global mod here. Maybe I can make a donation thing.
    Arctica
    Arctica
    @The Stranger - I had some UNICEF people do that to me recently. Normally I get upset when I say "No" more than 3 times but I just donated since the minimum amount was reasonable. Also it's monthly which is the reason I turned it down the first 3 times, stating I can't afford another bill. l.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    That's funny. My game was always going to be free, then I just decided to spend hundreds of dollars on custom assets at the eleventh hour rather than just release it, still for free though, even though I'm fully paying for all the assets and could release it commercially if I wanted to. To much social media crap involved with selling games though, just not worth the trouble imo.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    @Shaz I honesty can't even remember what graphics I was asking to use anymore. It was just me asking permission from the last account I knew that they had. That was prolly long dead.
    I need a clever name for my 2nd herding sheep mini-game. For the first one I had' I herd you.'
    Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    Don't forget the other worst star wars movie, Turkish Star Wars (Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam).
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I honestly never heard of it but George Lucus should have sued them. Official the worst Stars War Movie would be the 'Life Day' the Holiday Special. It was 2 hours of Wookies grunting, roaring, and growling at each other with no translation at all. Might as well have been at the zoo.
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    Besides literally ripping footage from Star Wars, it also ripped soundtracks from other films, including Indiana Jones. Still, it's absolutely hilarious to watch with the ultra low budget, constant jump cuts, atrocious sound design, and silly costumes. The fights are great fun since it's practically all martial arts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I created my own website for stuff I make. :D
Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnqw98e