Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I'll need to buy the MONSTERS LEGACY 1 and hope I get the animals I want.
    I crack myself up sometimes. Calling a control switch in a Chapter in my game CSI: Outskirts.
    So my mom ruined my b-day twice in less then 1 week. Chronically impossible you say? Not for her.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Mine on the 13th and hers on the 19. The only problem was it was neither of our B-Days. So after the pizza and cake, my brother and I hung out in her bedroom as she and her friends played some singing game. A couple of hours later they went home and we never saw the Redbox movies. Then we went home.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That sounds alright. You still got to spend time with your family. Sounds like your mum just tried to do too much.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Also, my brother never got me anything and the used ps4 game my mom got me didn't work.
    There are 2 types of drivers in Seattle. The ones who will wait for you to cross the street. And ones who will aim for you in the crosswalk.
    Reactions: Ms Littlefish
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I thought only the latter existed!
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I'm sorry that you have to live in Detroit.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And that's why I'm thinking about purchasing shoes with steel reinforced tip. These shoes are heavy enough to cause a dent in the body of the car. Gives a more satisfying feeling than slicing the colour with a key.
    Trying to look up wood staffs is a pain. No one wants to make anything easy on my b-day.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Like, a sprite of them or a reference image?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    No. Like the strongest wood to make a staff. The second strongest, etc. Taking into account of shock resistance, durability, weight, location of its origin, and other things no one but me cares about. All for the sake of realism.
    When the only messages you get in the mentorship chat is from the messenger service. :/
    Someone give me some ideas for a lake chapter. Or islands. Or seaweeds. Every man is a island is too boring.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Every island is a man.
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    What if there Is this huge whirlpool and several different Cliffs and civilizations set up inside the whirlpool?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I explained this poorly. I have a chapter with a lake and islands. Just wanted to rename it. I had ice bridges connecting them called 'Standing on Thin Ice.' But the graphics looked bad. So I made the ice into seaweed. So I need a new name.
    I'm thinking off adding achievements to my game. Get puzzles correct on the first try Achievement - The RIGHT MAN.
    What do you mean I can't bring him on on the plane? He is my emotional support animal. I know he is a cobra. Dangit Samuel L Jackson.
    Reactions: bgillisp
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Could you see this in a fantasy world: "He's my emotional support dragon, I have to bring him along!"
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    And if the plane is crashing you can use it to fly to safety.
    I've spent the whole day cleaning and my cat is on the bed acting like he is the one exhausted.
    I know it time to cut my hair when an old lady standing behind me calls me 'Miss'.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Curly hair that flows down a little past my shoulders yet I can honestly say I have never once been mistaken for a woman because of it. Had a martial arts instructor once who'd mock me for having 'girl's hair' when I was a teenager but that's as close as it comes.
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    True men wear long hair like a lion!^^
    So this woman on twitter said she'd never respect or like. I found that odd since I have been insulting her idol the entire time.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Out of all the things one can do with their time I'll never understand why people opt to spend any of it railing against each other on twitter. Every time I've ever been on there it's just the worst kind of toxic, yet I end up getting suspended for talking about my game because a bloody meme coopts game jargon and twitter's ai decides I'm a nazi somehow. Didn't like it when I was on it, haven't been back since.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    respect or like me.*Since she is a terrible judge of character I took that as a compliment. Twitter is a great time waster when you know that your game was never be done.
    Stupid broken Rastakhan Rumble. Daily quest beat 3 bosses. Sounds simple enough. Killed by second boss. Board clear.Rain of toads. Game over
    I told a woman on twitter she'd be a good referee because she likes to keep moving the goalposts.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Maybe if she moved the goalposts .... while the game was in play.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    It started when I told her something was entertainment, not News. She said I was afraid of the truth. I showed her the wiki page as proof. She said So what?! IDC! She seems to care about 1 tweet ago. Opinion pieces aren't news. She said They are more honest then blah blah blah. And goalpost comment. Then she blocked me.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Better off without her.
    I had a crazy dream last night that someone clicked on the link of my game and the demo wasn't there. And he was really mad.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Funny is that I've never obsessed over others opinion of my work. My worst nightmares are those in which I wake up (in my dream) too late and missed an exam.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    I just have occasional nightmares about my car's brakes failing. Probably has to do with the accident I was in a few years ago.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    It was on an indie game maker site. I knew my 32-bit game wouldn't get any attention while they are using Unity engine and stuff. So I just posted the one that didn't have a demo on it. Check today. zero views.
    My cat has officially moved onto sleeping inside a cardboard box territory. Only took 7 years. Now just got find out what UPS charges 4 S&H.
    Reactions: dulsi
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Dunno whether to laugh or be concerned...
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I was gonna post a pic of my cat sleeping in the box with some duct tape in my hand. And on the bottom, it would say, 'Be VERY concerned.' But I don't have any duct tape. I'm off to the store to buy something for my cat. Kitty litter.
    Oh, what a shocker.They decided not to kill off a character that has been there since ep 1. It was real tense there for a second.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I just finished the 14th novel in a series which ended in the deaths of pretty much all of the remaining main characters and horrible world-ending failure. I guess the author was really tired of the series (but the weird part is there's one book left that I know of, even though the main characters are all dead.)
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Games or Movies, my favorite characters always get killed, im already used to it.^^
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Well, this is a t.v show. And they've already killed off or written out the rest of the black characters. It's like Highlander. There can be only one. NCIS doesn't have a good track record. And New Orleans has only two black people on it. 61% black population. 28% of the cast members.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
MZ life hack of the day: using unnecessary sparams (MP cost and Floor damage) for custom stats for Visustella’s core engine.
I'm working on Juzu the Fox right now and had a great idea. I'll try to add Crystal Temples to the game! These function a lot like the ring pieces and their barriers in Dark Deception, holding the realm together. After finding all the key charms, you must enter the Crystal Temple and defeat the beast guarding it.
I thought too much about improve mechanic while forget that I actually just want focus on a simple story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PK_Brody