Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even my cat didn't get what he wanted for x-mas. I asked for marbles. So she give me a small present for him and inside is a acorn.
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Marsigne
    The witchery is real...
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    Sounds like you've lost your marbles.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    haha. No, he lost them actually. I looked everywhere for them. She said she couldn't find marbles anywhere. I asked if she tried looking inside stores. And not just outside. Meanwhile, she actually had marbles in a little joke thing.
    So I didn't get anything I wanted for x-mas again from my mom. I'm pretty sure she just goes to the 99 cent store and just grabs something.
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    In my opinion, Christmas is not about the presents. Over the years, I found I have become less and less needy.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I haven't actually asked for anything in 15 years or so. That said, mom absolutely killed it this year, got me the coolest flashlight I've ever seen.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    A few weeks back my mom asks us what we want. Buys my brother and I random stuff. I said I need new speakers for my computer or a headset. I get a cooking pot(I don't need), a back scrubber (I didn't ask for) and a giant cookie in my stocking for a diabetic.
    is talking about PETA political?
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Not really in and of itself. Peta does lean to a specific political ideology but their bat**** crazy anti-life animal zealotry is really more insanity than it is ideology. They can talk a good game though, as a teen I was very briefly a member. Really depends who your talking with though, almost anything can be political to the right audience.
    Anyone want to help my brother with his story that can be found on deviant art? I try to help but all he wants to do is argue with me.
    Marsigne
    That's too harsh. :p
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    My mistake. He didn't delete it. Doubt he has even seen it yet. Don't know if he has internet back yet. He did say everyone in this medieval world thought the superheroes were in the circus because of how they dressed. That's when I suggested that thought they were 'ass clowns.' I'm more surprised the townspeople didn't accuse them of being witches and try to burn them at the stake.
    Marsigne
    He should put the characters in an actual D&D and see what happens. :D
    I just got Deadpool 2 from the library and still screwing around on the internet. :/
    Yep. I'm gonna miss putting up polls like how many people spit in Trump's bedtime burger?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    He used to go to McD's because he had a fear of being poisoned. But if you ever saw 'Super Size' me you'd know it's a slower working kind.
    Kes
    Kes
    This is turning political, and we do not permit political discussions here.
    Marsigne
    Who does those? o_O
    So Twitter just blocked me. Guess I made too many links to actual news sites or something.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    @Philosophus Vagus I wanted to do that too, eventually... But with the way things are on Twitter, I'd rather stand on my roof and yell.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I might have been reported as a spammer by people I was arguing with. Mocking their 'Golden Calf.' But I can't go into policial details here without getting into trouble. Besides, this isn't the place for such matters. I sent a message to twitter support. Waiting for reply.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Tanarex, you can talk politic on the private message if you want to continue or you are done for today. Either way is ok by me.
    So any fun rpg maker games out there I can try and give unwanted advice and criticism on?
    Reactions: Finnuval
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Why not go to itch.io and look for rpgmaker games made for the IGMC2018? They might appreciate your feedback before the deadline.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I can't even figure out how to dl games from here.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Click on the demo link if they have one. But not every game has a link.
    Stupid facebook games. I tried one game where i have no control over anything. Another that tells me to do something then says it's unwise.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    That's why I don't play Facebook Games.
    How's everyone holding up? It's just crazy out there! I've killed 25 zombies so far! And why the hell are they all carrying candy?
    Archeia
    Archeia
    There's like no kids around grabbing the candy. Which can be a good thing. I guess the zombie apocalypse hasn't reached us yet.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    UNphiltered_khaos, Just tell them you are a descendant of Van Helsing and they will drop all chargers and want to buy you a beer for keeping the world safe. Trust me.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Nada in my neighbor hood. Took the candy to work though and it was gone in less than an hour.
    After telling my mom I needed a stylist(For my smartphone), she shows up at my door with a pair of scissors and a spray bottle.
    Reactions: samkfj
    Shaz
    Shaz
    you should have told her you needed a stylus. She gave you what you asked for ;) Question is, how does your hair look now? Last time I got my mother to cut my hair, I had to walk with my head tilted so it looked straight!!!
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    My mom had a smartphone way before me. And I asked her what that 'pen shaped' thing was called. She said it was a stylus. Since I never called someone that cuts hair a stylist in my life I thought she knew what I meant. After smh, I told her what I meant. Last time my mom cut my hair she put a bowl over my head when I was little. So I passed on her offer.
    Reactions: Shaz
    samkfj
    samkfj
    I remember I got an ugly look because I asked for the same thing--but the person at Best Buy said "oh yeah a stylus." I said "No--those are the little needles for record players--how dare you."
    Reactions: Shaz
    I saw a couple checking themselves out in front of a full-length mirror by the dumpster. And two more guys dumpster diving.Looking for more.
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    Not quite the same thing, but like half the furniture in my house comes from stuff my dad found in ditches and peoples yards (kind of like a cleaner dumpster diving, I suppose).
    Not even factoring the monetary gain, you can get some cool stuff.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Especially from the Higher society quarters, because these have so much money they will replace things as easily as they can.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    The frame around the mirror was all scarred. I avoid getting stuff from off the street. My brother found a CD case and days later my place had bedbugs. This area is a higher society area. A single cheese hamburger here costs $16.25. Maybe that price seems high to me cause I'm broke all the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
MZ life hack of the day: using unnecessary sparams (MP cost and Floor damage) for custom stats for Visustella’s core engine.
I'm working on Juzu the Fox right now and had a great idea. I'll try to add Crystal Temples to the game! These function a lot like the ring pieces and their barriers in Dark Deception, holding the realm together. After finding all the key charms, you must enter the Crystal Temple and defeat the beast guarding it.
I thought too much about improve mechanic while forget that I actually just want focus on a simple story.
Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PK_Brody