Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After telling my mom I needed a stylist(For my smartphone), she shows up at my door with a pair of scissors and a spray bottle.
    Reactions: samkfj
    Shaz
    Shaz
    you should have told her you needed a stylus. She gave you what you asked for ;) Question is, how does your hair look now? Last time I got my mother to cut my hair, I had to walk with my head tilted so it looked straight!!!
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    My mom had a smartphone way before me. And I asked her what that 'pen shaped' thing was called. She said it was a stylus. Since I never called someone that cuts hair a stylist in my life I thought she knew what I meant. After smh, I told her what I meant. Last time my mom cut my hair she put a bowl over my head when I was little. So I passed on her offer.
    Reactions: Shaz
    samkfj
    samkfj
    I remember I got an ugly look because I asked for the same thing--but the person at Best Buy said "oh yeah a stylus." I said "No--those are the little needles for record players--how dare you."
    Reactions: Shaz
    I saw a couple checking themselves out in front of a full-length mirror by the dumpster. And two more guys dumpster diving.Looking for more.
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    Not quite the same thing, but like half the furniture in my house comes from stuff my dad found in ditches and peoples yards (kind of like a cleaner dumpster diving, I suppose).
    Not even factoring the monetary gain, you can get some cool stuff.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Especially from the Higher society quarters, because these have so much money they will replace things as easily as they can.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    The frame around the mirror was all scarred. I avoid getting stuff from off the street. My brother found a CD case and days later my place had bedbugs. This area is a higher society area. A single cheese hamburger here costs $16.25. Maybe that price seems high to me cause I'm broke all the time.
    Why are people always throwing away furniture better then what I'm keeping? I could have redecorated my place by what I saw on the sidewalk.
    Reactions: Otto
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    My broke ass can't afford anything. Besides, they are most likely infested with bedbugs now.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Rich people being wasteful, it's pretty common.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I worked at a landfill for awhile that also did recycling aspects, you'd be surprised some of the things people get rid of. I could write a whole thing about all the stuff I found or saw.
    I'm playing legionwood. And those dragon whelps were destroying me. B4 my turn I had three nearly dead characters and 1 completely dead one.
    So I'm playing a rpg game and they did something they should never allow me to do. To name my actors. Let's go 'LameAss' and 'FrogLegs.'
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    You are missing out on all the fun, bgillisp. Every time someone says the actor's name it sounds sarcastic or an insult. "This way, Idiot." "Thanks for the help back there, Asshat." "How did you figure out it was him, Genius?" Comedy gold.
    TheMutantSpaceDancer
    TheMutantSpaceDancer
    that is true, a character calling another an idiot is ironically really funny. "Hey dumbass, get over here." "dumbass you are my favorite apprentice."
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    'He didn't have any intention of letting you leaving with here with Froglegs at all.' So no dinner?
    I once meet a girl who said she'd never eat anything that once had a face on it. So I drew smiley faces on all her food.And she starved.
    I just saw 'A Monster Calls.' And it's nice to see Groot got his own movie and increased his vocabulary.
    I'm thinking of making a chapter in my game called 'Snakes on a Plain.' Bad idea or terrible idea?
    Reactions: starlight dream
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    I personally like it when games do stuff like that.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I almost titled a Chapter 'Wedding Crashers'. But I thought I might get into trouble so I decided on another one.
    You'd think that I'd get some comment on the writing in my game since I'm related to T.S Eliot. But nope.I've added another Chapter anyways
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Some things may be partially genetic, I don't believe writing ability were one though. If it were, I'd be a controversial yet brilliant author by now, as I'm distantly related to Margaret Mitchell myself (according to my late great grandmother anyway).
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Though if you are closely enough related to dead famous authors you can always write whatever crap you want using their original characters to retain the copyright and exploit your ancestor's work and continue making millions off of it. Unfortunately my branch wasn't close enough to the tree to benefit from that, if we're truly even a part of it at all.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I wasn't able to find out how I'm related exactly. Someone on my mother's side told us. But couldn't get a reply back. I also related to Richard Nixon by marriage. Which I guess was to keep me humble. Both my mom and bro are good writers. But also never tried to publish anything either.
    Finally finished making battlers into facesets. But don't think I can show them because they are from the DS Pack.
    Reactions: starlight dream
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    If they are from the pack and simply made into facesets, then no. If they were recreated from scratch in a different style, then that would be okay.

EDIT: If they are shown in a screenshot where the images can't be ripped, then that's fine.
    Making my own wolf sprite. Without fearing no one will take it because of my hatchet job.
    You ever go to look for your cat and soon discover they are on a shelf or dresser watching you look for them?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    If I'm looking for one of mine, they're usually under my living room chair, happily perched in the cross braces for the base of it.
    IAmJakeSauvage
    IAmJakeSauvage
    Yeah, and they're loving every minute of it THOSE SICK FRICKS. come and LOVE ME RIGHT NOW
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Mine likes to sit behind one of the desks and then jumps out at your ankles once you get within the vicinity of the food bowl.
    I should prolly stop annoying the one girl helping me with my game. Like debated whether to have chamber pots and latrines in my game.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    She said they weren't necessary. So I sent her a youtube link of someone reading the book 'everyone poops.' Real highbrow humor there.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Looks like not everyone poops. http://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-42990531
    According to their twitter, they said when it ends, they'd make a statement... Still nothing since 10.2., so looks like it hasn't ended yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasaseoblackhat