Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am probably the only person worried about historical accuracy while using modern language in my game.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Nope! I always try to use appropriate words. However, I'm less concerned about it if it's a fantasy world. All I ask is that the language makes sense within the world it's used in. Ever played Risen? There's a line of dialogue in that game which really caught me off guard because it's so out of place. Someone says "when the sh*t hits the fan" but it makes no sense within the context of the world.
    Raijinn
    Raijinn
    Naa, me too XD
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I actually meant my game. Like other people will go,"What? A potter/stone mason shop? You can't be both.Those are 2 different jobs. Didn't help that my older brother took one look at my project and called it a game for babies. Because it didn't look like the next Final Fantasy remake. So now it's just a potter shop. But where's the stone mason shop? No Idea. A problem for another day.
    I find it silly that the vending machine I use says,"Thank you. Have a nice day." Just once I'd like it to say, "Sarah Conner.Come with me."
    Reactions: mlogan
    TakeHomeTheCup
    I'm sorry, but, Huh?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Terminator reference. People are trying to make machines seem more human. They already made a robot in Russia that can use tools, drive a car and shoot guns.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I got, and appreciated, the reference. :D
    So I redid one character quest. But left part of it out because my brother said it wasn't funny.
    Just lost a months worth of work on my game. Don't feel like redoing it. And I don't think anyone is playing it anyways.
    Reactions: Artificer
    sabao
    sabao
    Can't you just make a game for the sake of making one? I mean, really, what's the harm?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Artificer I'm sure you can find people here that can help you figure out the glitch in your game. They have helped me with lots of stuff. For me its usually because I took something out and didn't replace it.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Yea, you have right, I should make a thread. Is Just that feeling of fresh start that got me, is more attractive to me.
    sure would be nice if some of these scripts actually worked.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Most scripts usually work. If you've a problem with one, you can create a support thread asking for help with it.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Still waiting for a reply on it. And the one before that, etc, etc.
    I love how a simple script gives people countless errors when they DL it. Then they makes a demo to explain it and it crashes too.
    I'm thinking of getting Ancient Dungeon: Base Pack. Since it is on sale. The problem is if I do use it, the rest of my game will look like crap compared to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on Zelda-like tileset. Should be greatly refined. And tonight extra pave tiles, outward corners, abyss and water...
Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them
Bleeding Moons has its release date: September 3rd!
Do you stick with the RM default, or set a custom one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz