Tanarex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I redid one character quest. But left part of it out because my brother said it wasn't funny.
    Just lost a months worth of work on my game. Don't feel like redoing it. And I don't think anyone is playing it anyways.
    Reactions: Artificer
    sabao
    sabao
    Can't you just make a game for the sake of making one? I mean, really, what's the harm?
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Artificer I'm sure you can find people here that can help you figure out the glitch in your game. They have helped me with lots of stuff. For me its usually because I took something out and didn't replace it.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Yea, you have right, I should make a thread. Is Just that feeling of fresh start that got me, is more attractive to me.
    sure would be nice if some of these scripts actually worked.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Most scripts usually work. If you've a problem with one, you can create a support thread asking for help with it.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Still waiting for a reply on it. And the one before that, etc, etc.
    I love how a simple script gives people countless errors when they DL it. Then they makes a demo to explain it and it crashes too.
    I'm thinking of getting Ancient Dungeon: Base Pack. Since it is on sale. The problem is if I do use it, the rest of my game will look like crap compared to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Shaz wrote on Tohtori_Jamba's profile.
Hi, you can post a thread for your game in the Completed Games forum. Please check the pinned thread there and make sure you provide all the requested information.
and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns_4.jpg

edit: The complete redesign of my player HUD, Time rewind message, mini map and puzzle map.... I'll toss up an animated version later. :LZSexcite:
Oh no my hospital test results are not good......just not good, but at least explains why my health tank more than usual lately. Stupid body. I want a refund on this body. = .=
Ami
Finally,MogHunter's Site is Open Again!

https://moonglesoft.wordpress.com/
You know, having a project this big is kinda nice. I can procrastinate working on one part, while still progressing with another part :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austejafeja