Recent content by Tanarex

1. Tanarex

Some people wished to be governed. Some people wished to be ruled.

2. Tanarex

More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
  3. Tanarex

Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.

Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
  4. Tanarex

I just had this idea about my bestiary Book. It's divided into 2 parts. A bio about the...

I just had this idea about my bestiary Book. It's divided into 2 parts. A bio about the creatures and a index. I was thinking if the player reads the bio on a creature it would then pop up in the Index.
  5. Tanarex

@ATT_Turan correct. Now if only people guessed the riddles I made up.

@ATT_Turan correct. Now if only people guessed the riddles I made up.
  6. Tanarex

nope.

nope.
  7. Tanarex

Riddle time. How many fingers does a person have?

Riddle time. How many fingers does a person have?
  8. Tanarex

Let's hope it is better than Duke Nukem. No one liked my comment about Duke Nuken on youtube...

Let's hope it is better than Duke Nukem. No one liked my comment about Duke Nuken on youtube. Where he picks up poop out of the toilet and throws it at a wall. That is the perfect metaphor for this game. I'm still using ace since I started in 2016.
  9. Tanarex

My game is taking longer to make than Doom. And probably just as much. My armor is similar. It...

My game is taking longer to make than Doom. And probably just as much. My armor is similar. It goes Copper, Bronze, Iron, Steel, and finally magical. But the magical armor and weapons will have to be found by rare enemies and not pursuable. I just took the lazy route with leather. Light, medium...
  10. Tanarex

While those are both interesting ideas I have my entire weapon system based on normal materials...

While those are both interesting ideas I have my entire weapon system based on normal materials in my game. They go from weaker wood to more resilient wood. From Elm to Oak to Ash to Enchanted Wood. The same with the metal weapons and armor. I also have an Enchanting system that will show up...
  11. Tanarex

Then I remember Gandolf fighting off the Balrog in LOTR. And it makes sense now.

Then I remember Gandolf fighting off the Balrog in LOTR. And it makes sense now.
  12. Tanarex

So I'm redoing the weapon system in my game.. again. Because I'm a perfectionist and I hate...

So I'm redoing the weapon system in my game.. again. Because I'm a perfectionist and I hate myself. And it comes back to demons are weak to a staff weapon. Beating up a bunch of fiery scary demons with a big stick? Doesn't make sense.
  13. Tanarex

I should combine some of these creature classes. Especially one with only two creatures types...

I should combine some of these creature classes. Especially one with only two creatures types. For Gigantic I have Cyclops and Ogre. There isn't even a giant in the giant class.
  14. Tanarex

I think someone hacked my mom's phone. Either that or she became a expert in the stock market...

I think someone hacked my mom's phone. Either that or she became a expert in the stock market overnight.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Twitch I am live with some piano practice and a session of my Interactive Text Adventure!
I've been working on my own RPGmaker project for the last couple of months (It will be a year in October), and I've been enjoying the process a lot. I still have a ton of things to do, but seeing things slowly come to life feels rewarding.
I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deacon