Recent content by Tanarex

1. Tanarex

Looking for someone to make a Puzzle Box icon for me for VX Ace.

Resource Type: Icons Maker Format: VX Ace Art Style: Ace RTP Description: A Puzzle Box that will blend in with the default icon tileset. 24 by 24. Something medieval-looking and fancy. The only thing I could find is a Rubric Cube. Maybe symbols that represent words around it. Reference Images:
  2. Tanarex

It doesn't even mention the main villain at all. He tells me I have to read the whole story. He...

It doesn't even mention the main villain at all. He tells me I have to read the whole story. He doesn't understand what I'm saying. We were watching a Star Trek show on episode 6 and he says," Why don't they just call the show Borg Malfunction?" Trying to mock me on my point but instead...
  3. Tanarex

My brother is an idiot. He wrote a 'foreword' in his story. But instead of a normal foreword it...

My brother is an idiot. He wrote a 'foreword' in his story. But instead of a normal foreword it leaves a summary of a chapter in his book. But in the first 51 min read of the first part it never even comes up. And it's not even the main plot.
  4. Tanarex

FREE Dance of The Damned -Recruitment

My last mapper did this one of a bedroom. While I did this one of a dining hall. So it needs to be better than what I can do.
  5. Tanarex

Looking for ice skates icon for vx ace

Thank you very much! I tried to copy real ones online and shrink in gimp them but they looked terrible.
  6. Tanarex

I guess you can clump them all together with people not living in reality.

I guess you can clump them all together with people not living in reality.
  7. Tanarex

@ cthulhusquid Not really. Some people are born dumb. While this quote that was written by some...

@ cthulhusquid Not really. Some people are born dumb. While this quote that was written by some unknown person (Not Benjamin Franklin) said, "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." While some are just mentally ill. And others are just filled with so much hate and...
  8. Tanarex

It's crazy what just happened. It's almost like these people have something mentally wrong with...

It's crazy what just happened. It's almost like these people have something mentally wrong with them. Nah. I'm prolly overreacting.
  9. Tanarex

I also said it sounded like the name of a Care Bear. Juniper Raindrop.

I also said it sounded like the name of a Care Bear. Juniper Raindrop.
  10. Tanarex

I told my brother the female character in his story sounded like the name of an amateur Drag Queen.

I told my brother the female character in his story sounded like the name of an amateur Drag Queen.
  11. Tanarex

Mapping and scripting mostly.
  12. Tanarex

bump. Because...REASONS!
  13. Tanarex

It wasn't a computer error. I was using two different icon sets and must have loaded the wrong...

It wasn't a computer error. I was using two different icon sets and must have loaded the wrong one. Having ADD sucks. Well, I was able to take a break when my brother's cat barfed on my blanket. So I had to go clean that up. But I'm finally back where I started. At this rate, I should be done...
  14. Tanarex

Well, i just lost hours of work on my icon set. i dont know why i bother.

Well, i just lost hours of work on my icon set. i dont know why i bother.
  15. Tanarex

Wouldn't you know it. I just created a stealing icon only to find someone already made one. And...

Wouldn't you know it. I just created a stealing icon only to find someone already made one. And its almost identical.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would have thought making interesting birds would be so difficult/fun?

Randomly spawning anywhere on map (sometimes even flying), having a chance of landing on a different spot on map when flying. Also chance of flying off screen if spooked/sees the player

I think I got it!
Since I started in this world of make games, It's hard for me to enjoy playing a game. It's like, coding and make it work, sounds like I'm playing and have fun o_O
Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xuantrung3120