TarebearGames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So Upgrading that photo Haaaaa! So far The Herbalist is on it's way. Is it a court yard to a castle? Is it a market?...<.<...It's a Market. Teehee. Panda Maru's tiles is amazing and buying Celianna’s tile sets are AMAZING Fantastic Buildings. I even had to kind of maneuver one because I need to be able to go into the buildings. I'm sure she has some tips about that but IMAGINE my surprise when I saw that she had UPDATED IT TO MV.

*cue the epic music of YAAAYYY*

So As you can see from the second image, there is no door! But that's ok because if you yank up my guidelines, you'll see it works perfectly for a "RPG" door to be shoved in there so you can go in here...What will it be?

A smithy?

A bakery?

I got no clue.

HAPPY GAMING SWEETIES!

View attachment 47885

View attachment 47886
    Reactions: 2 people
    TarebearGames
    TarebearGames
    Are...Amazing...IGNORE ME AND MY BAD JUST WOKE UP GRAMMAR FOLKS :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.
Please pop up a storm. Please pop up a storm.
So I tried composing a battle theme for the Linear Motion Battle System that I'm probably going to implement into my game. I really love real time combat, and I think that this theme might help give some energy to battles. Tell me what you think of it in the comments! Also, please do not use my music in your games.
My LMBS battle theme
* Me start speak in voice chat
"Lol, you're actually a girl?!"
(But I'm a guy tho... well, let's just pretend and see how long it will last)
* Years has passed... I have changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealElohim