Last Activity:
May 27, 2015
Birthday:
Oct 27, 1982 (Age: 37)

Share This Page

Tastica

Belongs to the Guild, Female, 37, from Germany

Veteran

I think I should play around with RPGMaker again.. :) Hello again, everybody... Mar 31, 2015

Tastica was last seen:
May 27, 2015
    1. Tastica
      Tastica
      I think I should play around with RPGMaker again.. :) Hello again, everybody...
      1. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        Hello, Tastica! Have fun with the maker. :)
        Apr 1, 2015
      2. Tastica
        Tastica
        Thank you... :)
        Apr 13, 2015
    2. Tastica
      Tastica
      I´m practising hard to become a better manga drawer... LOL... But for now somehow I drew something fully different by the luck of the draw... :) http://fav.me/d6lc73j Now I realy would enjoy to go diving... No ocean around...
    3. Tastica
      Tastica
      Changed my username because I joined deviantart with my current username... My RPG-Baze block is anyway off since a longer time, so no need to designate me that way anymore... ;)
      1. Tastica
        Tastica
        LOL. I´ve seen this misspelling ´block´ to late. I ment to write bloG. ;)
        Sep 1, 2013
      2. Clord
        Clord
        It is "too". :)
        Sep 1, 2013
    4. Tastica
      Tastica
    5. Tastica
      Tastica
      OMG. Bought some books about how to draw mangas. Now I try and try and it´s truly much harder than it looks on this nice colored finished pictures...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tastica
        Tastica
        Some more tips how to learn drawing manga?
        Aug 31, 2013
      3. ZAiKAi
        ZAiKAi
        What I do is just use different aspects of styles from my favorite mangas. Then I draw right-to-left comics with them and just wing it.
        Aug 31, 2013
      4. StrawberrySmiles
        StrawberrySmiles
        You shouldn't draw manga/anime first. You'll get in a rut like I did. You should draw from real life examples, then branch off into your style. :D
        Aug 31, 2013
    6. Tastica
      Tastica
      Found a great video of a game in development with RPG Maker. It´s amazing what is able if you got a little bit more design talent... I need to practise. LOL!
      2. seita
        seita
        very very pretty, if only we all had the resources for fully parallaxed maps like that <3
        Aug 29, 2013
      3. Tastica
        Tastica
        @ZaiKai: Of course. They use parallax mapping... It´s the 3th part of this game, and that is the first part in this style... @seita: yes, you say it!
        Aug 29, 2013
      4. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        That's amazing :D
        Aug 29, 2013
    7. Tastica
      Tastica
      2. Probotector 200X
        Probotector 200X
        I thought you said free as in totally free. But $1 for license free music is...pretty good.
        May 31, 2013
      3. RyanA
        RyanA
        This stuff isn't LICENSE free, it's ROYALTY free! Two completely different things. Also I'd be careful, I've seen some of these sites with stolen songs on them!
        May 31, 2013
      4. Jarrad
        Jarrad
        Personally I like to find artists that do RM music and ask them what I would have to pay. It's better since you can actually contact them about their music.
        May 31, 2013
    8. Tastica
      Tastica
      I will start learning LUA Scriptlanguage for MyCryEngine. This one is usefull for RPG Maker Ace too, right?
      2. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        ^ But LUA is good to know, it's a bit similar to ruby, it's much more 'english' than most, just like ruby is, so I'm sure it will help you out.
        May 28, 2013
      3. Jarrad
        Jarrad
        I was going to learn LUA when I was in to roblox but I never got around to it.
        May 28, 2013
      4. Tastica
        Tastica
        ...So I have to learn LUA and Ruby. :D Thanx 4 Answer.
        May 28, 2013
    9. Tastica
      Tastica
      This here is so great! I love to look at it... But no way to use it... I can´t programming... www.mycryengine.com
      2. Tastica
        Tastica
        Something like that would be great of course...
        May 27, 2013
      3. Clareain_Christopher
        Clareain_Christopher
        But I'm being an ass. Like I said, I don't have the money to run a game with 2013 graphics. ;.;
        May 27, 2013
      4. Todd
        Todd
        I used the Cry engine before and I wouldn't recommend it. It's nice but you can accomplish pretty much the same thing in different engines.
        May 27, 2013
    10. Tastica
      Tastica
      I´m thinking about using DAZ for my projects... That would make fun! I´ll become a platimum member there next month. What you say? There are awesome possibilities for parallax mapping and so on... www.daz3d.com
      1. Choco-Elliot Wyvern
        Choco-Elliot Wyvern
        Mmmm... Well do you know how parallax mapping would be done in DAZ? This has sparked my interest :3
        May 26, 2013
      2. Tastica
        Tastica
        The scenes and characters wich you make with DAZ you can export to Photoshop & Co. So we have the possibility to make a parallax map file and so on
        May 26, 2013
    11. Tastica
      Tastica
      Leo Wala Rose is no longer member in this forum? Somebody knows what happend?
      2. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        Meh, I'm not too surprised and it really isn't our business anyway.
        May 23, 2013
      3. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        what kind of posts did R-Zeke make?
        May 23, 2013
      4. seita
        seita
        I had a feeling they were the same person. At one point R-Zeke posted a status, then commented as if it was Rose.
        May 23, 2013
    12. Tastica
      Tastica
      A few minutes ago I made public the mainstory of my new project ´Secret of the Dawn´ in my Blog on Blogspot. What is your opinion? Tips and hints are welcome.
    13. Tastica
      Tastica
      After a break of ideas for my old projects I became suddenly a new idea 4 a complete new story... Hope I´ve got enough creativity to make this one exciting...
      1. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        You can do it! :) Remember to take a little break sometimes though as need be. Cheers!
        May 19, 2013
      2. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        Ya, listen to him big time. I haven't taken a break in two weeks and i feel like i'm abut to snap.
        May 19, 2013
      3. Tastica
        Tastica
        We are all addicted like you :D
        May 19, 2013
    14. Tastica
      Tastica
      Ou man... I´m running out of ideas for details of my storys... I´m sad! :(
      2. Choco-Elliot Wyvern
        Choco-Elliot Wyvern
        Well I'm not sure what your genre is but guessing from your pictures on the screenshot thread, Try watching Clannad,Accel World and maybe SAO...
        May 19, 2013
      3. Tastica
        Tastica
        I love the stories from the Squaresofts Final Fantasy Series 4 example or Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore and so. These are my favorites. But also Blade Runner had a nice story 4 example if you know this game? I like fantasy and science fiction. I will take a look at your advice, thank you.
        May 19, 2013
      4. Tastica
        Tastica
        But also adventure stories like Indiana Jones or Simon the Sorcerer were nice. The humor of monkey island was funny. Well... LOL! I played that when I was a teenager... I can´t find such interesting stories this times. Maybe because I do not inform myself so much and do not play often games anymore.
        May 19, 2013
    15. Tastica
      Tastica
      Well... After all this trouble with the sprites, I desided to keep them smallsized because I have to make hunderts of characters (NPC and so) so that would be to much work for me to keep them mack. Pitty...
      2. Tastica
        Tastica
        Yes... :D
        May 18, 2013
      3. Tastica
        Tastica
        I won´t! :D
        May 18, 2013
      4. gregbaby
        gregbaby
        kmow the feeling, i need to create "demon/monster" sprites and was thinking of using mack sprites but meh...lol
        May 18, 2013
    16. Tastica
      Tastica
      2. Tastica
        Tastica
        The left one was the stretched version. The other both were naked mack, which I dressed up
        May 15, 2013
      3. Tastica
        Tastica
        I worked on the left one till it became the middle one... And i´ll work more on the details of the middle one now
        May 15, 2013
      4. Rose wala leo
        Rose wala leo
        Looks awesome!
        May 15, 2013
    17. Tastica
      Tastica
      I´ve transmitted a request to a german professional school, because I´m interested in schooling myself to be a professional computer scientist of game and multimedia development. The answer was positiv and I just need to organize the money 4 that with help from german departments... :) . I hope they agree.
      2. Robin
        Robin
        Ah, okays. You don't know what type of course it is yet?
        May 15, 2013
      3. Tastica
      4. Tastica
        Tastica
        I´ll learn gamedesign, coding and such stuff there...
        May 15, 2013
    18. Tastica
      Tastica
      ...What do you think about this macksprite now? (male character on the very right side of this picture) Some advices? http://t.co/ADWicQeLoj
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        He looks great! He isn't all stretched and blurry.
        May 7, 2013
      3. Tastica
        Tastica
        :D Thanx a lot, also 4 this nice compliment Animus... :D . He isn´t finished yet but he will be stay based on the Mack.
        May 7, 2013
      4. Rose wala leo
        Rose wala leo
        Whoa whoa whoa! great!!! :DDD
        May 7, 2013
    19. Tastica
      Tastica
      So... Maybe you will like my charactersprite from ´Joso´ more with Macksprites? I tried it out... Do you like him more now? I´ll dress him up on my own... http://t.co/DHWjp0vZmX
      2. DeviTheHuman
        DeviTheHuman
        OMG. That is so much better. You can actually see the character. Before, he was stretched out so much that you couldn't see his features, clothes, etc..
        May 7, 2013
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I like it. Taller and you can add a lot more details than RTP, plus you can take them more seriously.
        May 7, 2013
      4. Tastica
        Tastica
        @Gorlami: Of course! :D
        May 7, 2013
    20. Tastica
      Tastica
      2. Tastica
        Tastica
        Nice Thing! Thanx! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... I don´t know how to save this sprites onto my PC... :( It just shows me an empty picture when I try. Can somebody help me?
        May 7, 2013
      3. Tastica
        Tastica
        Screenshot... Ok. :D Well we´ll see than the results. I try it out. Thanx a lot
        May 7, 2013
      4. Animus
        Animus
        It looks like you'll have to hit the print screen key on your keyboard and paste it into an image editor. I've never used it so I don't know for sure.
        May 7, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 27, 1982 (Age: 37)
    First Language:
    German
    music, art, RPG Maker, and what ever makes fun ;)