Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I should play around with RPGMaker again.. :) Hello again, everybody...
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Hello, Tastica! Have fun with the maker. :)
    Tastica
    Thank you... :)
    I´m practising hard to become a better manga drawer... LOL... But for now somehow I drew something fully different by the luck of the draw... :) http://fav.me/d6lc73j Now I realy would enjoy to go diving... No ocean around...
    Changed my username because I joined deviantart with my current username... My RPG-Baze block is anyway off since a longer time, so no need to designate me that way anymore... ;)
    Tastica
    LOL. I´ve seen this misspelling ´block´ to late. I ment to write bloG. ;)
    Clord
    Clord
    It is "too". :)
    OMG. Bought some books about how to draw mangas. Now I try and try and it´s truly much harder than it looks on this nice colored finished pictures...
    Tastica
    Some more tips how to learn drawing manga?
    ZAiKAi
    ZAiKAi
    What I do is just use different aspects of styles from my favorite mangas. Then I draw right-to-left comics with them and just wing it.
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    You shouldn't draw manga/anime first. You'll get in a rut like I did. You should draw from real life examples, then branch off into your style. :D
    Found a great video of a game in development with RPG Maker. It´s amazing what is able if you got a little bit more design talent... I need to practise. LOL!
    seita
    seita
    very very pretty, if only we all had the resources for fully parallaxed maps like that <3
    Tastica
    @ZaiKai: Of course. They use parallax mapping... It´s the 3th part of this game, and that is the first part in this style... @seita: yes, you say it!
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    That's amazing :D
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    I thought you said free as in totally free. But $1 for license free music is...pretty good.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    This stuff isn't LICENSE free, it's ROYALTY free! Two completely different things. Also I'd be careful, I've seen some of these sites with stolen songs on them!
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Personally I like to find artists that do RM music and ask them what I would have to pay. It's better since you can actually contact them about their music.
    I will start learning LUA Scriptlanguage for MyCryEngine. This one is usefull for RPG Maker Ace too, right?
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    ^ But LUA is good to know, it's a bit similar to ruby, it's much more 'english' than most, just like ruby is, so I'm sure it will help you out.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I was going to learn LUA when I was in to roblox but I never got around to it.
    Tastica
    ...So I have to learn LUA and Ruby. :D Thanx 4 Answer.
    This here is so great! I love to look at it... But no way to use it... I can´t programming... www.mycryengine.com
    Tastica
    Something like that would be great of course...
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    But I'm being an ass. Like I said, I don't have the money to run a game with 2013 graphics. ;.;
    Todd
    I used the Cry engine before and I wouldn't recommend it. It's nice but you can accomplish pretty much the same thing in different engines.
    I´m thinking about using DAZ for my projects... That would make fun! I´ll become a platimum member there next month. What you say? There are awesome possibilities for parallax mapping and so on... www.daz3d.com
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Mmmm... Well do you know how parallax mapping would be done in DAZ? This has sparked my interest :3
    Tastica
    The scenes and characters wich you make with DAZ you can export to Photoshop & Co. So we have the possibility to make a parallax map file and so on
    Leo Wala Rose is no longer member in this forum? Somebody knows what happend?
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Meh, I'm not too surprised and it really isn't our business anyway.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    what kind of posts did R-Zeke make?
    seita
    seita
    I had a feeling they were the same person. At one point R-Zeke posted a status, then commented as if it was Rose.
    A few minutes ago I made public the mainstory of my new project ´Secret of the Dawn´ in my Blog on Blogspot. What is your opinion? Tips and hints are welcome.
    After a break of ideas for my old projects I became suddenly a new idea 4 a complete new story... Hope I´ve got enough creativity to make this one exciting...
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    You can do it! :) Remember to take a little break sometimes though as need be. Cheers!
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    Ya, listen to him big time. I haven't taken a break in two weeks and i feel like i'm abut to snap.
    Tastica
    We are all addicted like you :D
    Ou man... I´m running out of ideas for details of my storys... I´m sad! :(
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Well I'm not sure what your genre is but guessing from your pictures on the screenshot thread, Try watching Clannad,Accel World and maybe SAO...
    Tastica
    I love the stories from the Squaresofts Final Fantasy Series 4 example or Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore and so. These are my favorites. But also Blade Runner had a nice story 4 example if you know this game? I like fantasy and science fiction. I will take a look at your advice, thank you.
    Tastica
    But also adventure stories like Indiana Jones or Simon the Sorcerer were nice. The humor of monkey island was funny. Well... LOL! I played that when I was a teenager... I can´t find such interesting stories this times. Maybe because I do not inform myself so much and do not play often games anymore.
    Well... After all this trouble with the sprites, I desided to keep them smallsized because I have to make hunderts of characters (NPC and so) so that would be to much work for me to keep them mack. Pitty...
    Tastica
    The left one was the stretched version. The other both were naked mack, which I dressed up
    Tastica
    I worked on the left one till it became the middle one... And i´ll work more on the details of the middle one now
    Rose wala leo
    Rose wala leo
    Looks awesome!
    I´ve transmitted a request to a german professional school, because I´m interested in schooling myself to be a professional computer scientist of game and multimedia development. The answer was positiv and I just need to organize the money 4 that with help from german departments... :) . I hope they agree.
    So... Maybe you will like my charactersprite from ´Joso´ more with Macksprites? I tried it out... Do you like him more now? I´ll dress him up on my own... http://t.co/DHWjp0vZmX
    DeviTheHuman
    DeviTheHuman
    OMG. That is so much better. You can actually see the character. Before, he was stretched out so much that you couldn't see his features, clothes, etc..
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    I like it. Taller and you can add a lot more details than RTP, plus you can take them more seriously.
    Tastica
    @Gorlami: Of course! :D
    Tastica
    Nice Thing! Thanx! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... I don´t know how to save this sprites onto my PC... :( It just shows me an empty picture when I try. Can somebody help me?
    Tastica
    Screenshot... Ok. :D Well we´ll see than the results. I try it out. Thanx a lot
    Animus
    Animus
    It looks like you'll have to hit the print screen key on your keyboard and paste it into an image editor. I've never used it so I don't know for sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:
Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luigino