Tatsude K. Hitori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trying to think of a good and catchy name for your game is a tough thing to do.
    Sievnn
    Sievnn
    What their must be some thing wrong with the forums then. I answered your question any ways.
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Okay, I got it. I just didn't read it yet for some reason.
    Espon
    Espon
    I usually don't have a title for my game until I'm about midway through development. It's just not that important right away and most of the time I would end up changing it multiple times anyways.
    I may be getting RPG Maker VX Ace today because of it being on sale! I hope I can get it in time.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Good time to get it, I got it when it was 50% off a while back!
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    That's awesome! Maybe we could always work together on a project.
    Yes!! All my hard work has paided off, I just completed Chapter 3! I'm going to be sending my BETA TESTERS a file of the game to play and test.
    I'm ready to test the game in it's early alpha! I will test as much as I can! You should also make a debug room, Those are cool.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    I test my games constantly. You have to be very careful and the most important thing is do NOT "just play through it." You have to think what an 8 year old with ADHD would do if he were playing and do that. That's how you find the bugs!
    Just added a debug room to help test items, chapters and party members without the need of playing the whole game to test it.
    I just uploaded my DEMO for all to play and review. Please tell me how you think of it.
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Whoo..whaaa..where?

I don't see anything in the Early Project Feedback forum about your game (or did you post there yet, and maybe I just missed it?), nor do I see any posts or download link about your Demo, so I'm not sure how people will know where to d-load your Demo. Though helping you to fix some things with your game, I seen you had a good start to it. Good luck with your project.
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    It should be in Early Development. I'll send you a link to the game.,
    YES! It worked! I just created a key item that when used from the menu will open a menu allowing you to make potions (If you have the correct ingrediants)!
    Robin
    Robin
    Remember Reynard's point about the hassle for the player, and the extra development and testing time such a feature brings.
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    I already tested it, It works fine. You can buy potions at the store or you can make them with ingrediants you get from defeated enemies. It's only an optional thing for the player and I don't mind adding a feature like this, It doesn't take too long.
    Just thought of an idea. I will now be adding items in the game that can be used to create your own potions and armour! Maybe you could buy some kind of potion making kit at a store as well. To make potions on the go.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Or, OR! You could just buy potions and armor, saving the player a huge hassle.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    (Also saving yourself months of Dev time and Testing.)
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Well, Yes you can buy them, But some potions can only be made by brewing them. And when you create armor, you can add certain enchantments when you add certain items, therefore making it much more useful to make them.
    Around 2 years ago I was working on a game, and for some reason I stopped working on it. Just today, I went back looking at a forum post I made about it, Oh and by the way, This forum is deserted and left behind. I plan on finished this project after I finish "Forgotten Memories"
    I going to take a break from working on my game and upload it into the "RSW". In other words. I'm going to you guys out by beta testing! If you want me to beta test something, Send me a message along with a download link. I'll do my best!
    Ah, Only if I knew how to make my own blog, I went to the blog screen and I still don't know how! Someone wanna help me please?
    I have an area in my game called "Crumbling Tower". I also decided to make this somewhat like the Pokemon Mystery dungeon game. Only with small parts like the floor transition between levels.
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Awesome. I'm already adding new things to the game. Fixing a few things as well. Such as over-powered magic. But if you got any ideas. I'm all-ears.
    JacobM
    JacobM
    Ill pick it up when I get home tonight. Had a chance to play mine?
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Congrats. Looks like you put in a fair amount of time and work into your project so far and that your game is off to a good start. *PS: I made some edits for you and fixed a few things for you.. uploading the new version for you now. I'll be sending you a private-message about it.
    Currently working on my first real game! It's called "Forgotten In Meteor Falls" Or "Forgotten Memorys".
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    "Forgotten Memories" seems like the better title. Good luck with your project! :)
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Thanks. I'm really committed to this game and I got some good ideas. And with that it should be amazing!
    Emzie
    Emzie
    I agree with LoneWolfDon, "Forgotten Memorys" sounds cool.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...
There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryodo